Carmozo.com Reviews

Good as expected
Aug 01, 2018 05:03 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello friends my name is shaikh adnaz and with the help of this review I would like to share my personal experience about carmozo.com . I am car lover and I have a lots of transaction with carmozo.com . It is very good and they have appointed good staff so because of this I am able to complete my dream to collect lots of car in my garage

Thank you cromizo.com

I uguccy
Apr 19, 2018 02:16 AM Read (via Android App)

AESOME AND CUPRGFT TYPE PDF FORMAT F GF GET THE FVUYC. I AM THE GV and givuvvuufgc and change could call from a full free from can call centre could call centre of California could not figure from from from your company called could call centre FCC could call centre could call from FF to get free from computer from from from from from from from f

Very nice service
Apr 17, 2018 01:08 PM Read

This is very nice user friendly website I can easily use .the content is amazing. Quality and accuracy of work, Attendance and dependability. the website support adn service is too good to enough.:] I have been using this website now a year and it never stop to give its good service.

Carmozo.com
I would like to share my terrible experience in Ca
Feb 15, 2018 04:54 PM Read

I would like to share my terrible experience in Carmozo

I have taken my ritz VXi one of carmozo service centre for general service in Koramangala I had very bad experience with them.

Simple step they done in general service only changed the E oil(it ll cost outside max 1000 RS) & they charged me 2445 INR, when rise my question about quality of service, They don’t have answer on this, Service team ask me to contact Carmozo team

same time I have given call Mr. Sachin carmozo support executive I have explained quality of service He said that with in min ll arrange the call from Carmozo business manager but till today I haven’t received any call from them also two weeks has completed .

They don’t have water wash service, no alternate option & even they don’t any proper tools to do service, Staffs are not trained well related repairs. Very worst service from carmozo, Am suggesting all please don’t go here

Camozo.com Callous Way to Inspect a Used Car
Jan 14, 2018 09:53 AM Read (via Mobile)

I didn't use Carmozo's other services so I should not talk about rest of the services they provide. I booked their "used car inspection" service through their website, which didn't confirm whether the booking was registered or not. Then nextday I recieved a call, talked about their packages and respective costs. I selected one, over phone, specified the date and time.

What I didn't like:

1) Very unorganized trade it was, I didn't get any email or text message confirming my booking. No clarity on anything whatsoever.

2) Starting from the booking till the complition of the car inspection was done verbally, though I asked for a clear note on "what to be checked" and a report on "what parts were checked, and it's condition" I didn't get any.

3) In the end it felt like I took my car enthusiast friend to inspect the used car am planning to buy, not a professional.

4) I booked a service that costs Rs 950.00, the same I communicated to the mechanic before he started his inspection. After the payment I made I was told by the company that I had booked for a service that costs 1500.00 and I must pay the rest of the amount. Weird. I disagreed.

What I liked:

1) The mechanic they sent, Sunil, was a car literate, knowledgeable person. That's all I liked and appreciated.

So BEWARE! Please ask and clarify what are checks will be done for the money you pay for this inspection service, get the entire agreement in written.

I was completely ripped off because of lack of clarity. Unhappy.

Carmozo.com
Dec 15, 2017 01:31 PM Read (via Android App)

Hiii friends, I would like to share my personal experience with the Carmozo.com

This review is regarding as my personal experience with the this site.

Last month I and my friends were going to banglore by my personal car. When we were in the way suddenly the engine stopped working. As we were in the way there was no mechanic. Suddenly one of my friend suggested me to contact Carmozo.com.

So I openend this site. But the site take a time to open. The layout of the website is difficult. So this site is not easy to use. On the site a customer care is given. So I tried to call them.

But the service given by them is bad. I tried to call them 8 times but no response came from them.

After tried 9 times they picked up my call. I asked them to send a mechan for engine service. They said that the service man came in 20 minutes.

But the service boy is also bad. He came after 1 hour.

The service and support of this site is very bad. This is not a good site. I suggest you friends not to use this site.

Thanks for reading my review.

Please don't go for carmozo.com
Nov 24, 2017 08:56 AM Read (via Android App)

I have a maruti swift dzire. I was going for a vacation with my family on my car yo bangalore. there my car engine stopped working. So I call gor carmozo.com. there is a contact number on the website bit that contact number totally useless. I try seven times to contact but not a single time phone connected. I am very disappointed with their customers services and support. Information content also useless and very bad. content of service is very good and impress so I try to contact carmozo.com but this is a totally useless website. Website layout is not simple so very difficult to use. this website take normal time to load a page. not a good website at all.

Time wasting and money wasting
Nov 19, 2017 05:27 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello friends this is swetank. when I was going to delhi to gurgaon then my car immediately stopped. engine of the car was not workin properly. then I called my friend please help brother. then he suggested me this website. then I called. after 4 to 5 call they recieved my call. then they says I was coming in 15 for reparing your car. Then then came too late after 1 hour. then they was repairing my car and take money very much.

after that when I reached to my home my car again stopped.so this car repairing website is not good . this is only money and time wasting.

service of this website is very poor. mobile problem timing problem and reparing problem.

So I will suggest that please choose other reparing sites. thankew

Carmozo | Average Service But Helped me On Time
Nov 02, 2017 11:51 AM Read

hi guys,

I have Honda City, While going to my office suddenly my car met with one minor accident I don't know what to do that time near to HAL there is no mechanic shop I googled for online car service this website came , i booked the service for one hour urgent after some 10 minutes i got call from customer care they asked my exact place and problem within some one and half hour one mechanic came with car, he fixed my car repair and replaced my headlight on the spot, Service is charge is affordable but the product (headlight ) charge is 15% more than regular shops but cool, they did a great job, they make me wait too long otherwise ok

Nice experiance
Oct 29, 2017 03:16 PM Read (via Android App)

My 4 year old car stopped working suddenly and then my friend suggested me this website then I immediately called them and asked for help.

The workforce was extremely caring and supportive. Within 1 hour they reached the sight and repaired it within 30 minutes with a very low cost. The mechanic was very cooperative and asked me to sit in the car.

Celerio Servicing experience with Carmozo
Oct 27, 2017 10:44 PM Read (via Android App)

When my newly bought used car Celerio have gone damaged and needed sudden repair, there were no option for me.

Then I googled in the net and found this website.When I contacted them and submitted the car for service, there was a instructor who said me about entire causes and prevention of engine failure of used cars.

Service was of perfect standard with in threr days.Also cost was nearly the same.

Also, service charges and other costs were transperent and clear.

Carmozo good
Oct 27, 2017 07:58 AM Read (via Android App)

Carmozo is the most trusted car service & car repair provider online.In on-demand economy world, Food delivery, Beauty services, Personal health services are coming right at your doorstep. Then, why not car services & repair works? So, Carmozo committed to provide, best car mechanics come to your home doorstep /office with fully equipped tools and genuine spare parts and do the required car services or repair works in front of you. We also can do used car inspection, accessory fitments, car body works, car repair works such as hose pipe, brake pad/shoe and silencer replacements & many more., at your convenient time and place. Sounds interesting.!

Usefull sight for vehicle repairing
We don't sit on fake reviews, we stamp them or flush them.
May 24, 2018 11:53 AM Read (via Android App)

Hello freinds I am sharing my experience on carmozo.com .It is a very useful website for all car owners it gives a real facility of repairing and servicing of car

I have a experience with carmozo which is quite good . I was travelling from agra to delhi from my car where I face a problem my car was stop and not again started .I tried to find machanice but no one found nearly my driver told that you may also call carmozo to repair my car I called carmazo toll-free number and complaint that inhave a issue with my car they asked for location through my mobilegps later my complaint get registered and they called me for confirming complaint and after satisfied they reach at spot within 30 min they check my car and give a estimate after working on car they resolve the problem and give my car with in 2 hours later they would get payment through Paytm and send me invoice

Through this experience I have been staified and refer to use it

Thanks