Salary and Benefits

CEO Rating

Canada PR Avenue Reviews

Compensation
Jul 31, 2019 07:29 PMRead
In the company that I have worked for 4 years now, the overall compensation is not at all structured to be at par with the normal industry rates that are trending in the market and some serious action needs to be taken to bring the policies in place.

Management has no charm.
Jul 31, 2019 06:44 PMRead
The management cannot even talk properly, so I wonder how they communicate what work needs to be done.

No work life balance.
Jul 25, 2019 12:40 PMRead
There was no work life balance at all because the management had unrealistic expectations. It has been 2.5 years since I left this company and I still did not get my final settlement.

Canada PR Avenue
Good career trajectory
Aug 01, 2019 04:47 AMRead
I am proud to be associated with a company that allows you to stand proudly on the shoulders of giants. The overall career trajectory is simply thrilling at my company.

Terrible people.
Jul 28, 2019 05:52 PMRead
These people are the most terrible people that I have worked with. I have gone through mental health issues because of their manipulative behavior and I would not recommend anyone to work with them.

Love working here
Jul 26, 2019 01:11 AMRead
I have been working at Canada PR Avenue for two years and we receive appreciation for our work and the salary is on time.

The managers are horrible.
Jul 20, 2019 08:02 AMRead
The managers do not explain the project well and then when there are issues they put the entire blame on you.

Decent cafeteria
Jul 19, 2019 05:37 PMRead
The food facilities are quite average for this company. It is also seen that special home made food in steel tiffin boxes is available as a part of ensuring employee health care is given priority.

Too many targets.
Jul 19, 2019 04:18 PMRead
There are too many targets and the deadlines are too tight because of which there is a lot of stress that we face.

Very passionate team
Jul 19, 2019 05:40 AMRead
It is seen that the working mindset of mostly all the individuals is very focussed and aligned to meet the deliverable that is set for the project in hand. It is seen that the team make helps collectively to achieve the dream work overall.

Canada PR Avenue