Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Buynewdeals.com Reviews

Fake company
Jun 07, 2017 01:12 PM Read (via Android App)

Buynewdeals.com is online e-commerse website which gives many new offers on vast varities of items, but I must inform you all that it is totally fake company. They only shows discounts to fool people and make profit. I have orderd one t-shirt from thus website but on delevery they ask for more money then only they give you the package. Customer service is worst they did not respond to phone calls or emails. They only care untill you make them payement. Price and the quality does not match at all. Website is good to attract people. I sugesst not to buy anything from this website.

FRAUD COMPANY/BUYNEWDEALS/FULL ON DUPLICACY
May 20, 2017 11:14 AM Read

I've ordered a mi battery backup(20000mah) with order no. 300002041, cod amt was 1049 in which a 64gb samsung memory card was free. I've received this order but it was such a horrible experience and I am dissatisfied with the duplicate item received at hand. Both mi battery backup and 64gb samsung memory card is duplicate and both the products are not in working condition.

I am shocked how the samsung memory card which is painted and not in exact shape is seal packed in samsung memory card cover.

I just want this product returned from my destination and get back the full money which I paid for this product. Kindly, look in to this matter at your end at the earliest.

Thanks and Regards,

HANSPAL SINGH HURA,

Buynewdeals worst
Jan 18, 2017 09:48 AM Read (via Android App)

This buynewdeaks is worst site, the product not good, I have been purchased mi powerbank frombuynewdeals.com and it was my worst purchase over 7 years of online purchasing.I received the power bank with plastic body which is damaged and inside that there is only one cell others are only black color weights for heaving the plastic or making fool. But unfortunately its receiveddamaged to me so I knew that they are frauds.Simply I say that they are just cheating with us.fraud company delivery is worst, this site was very upset in this site

Buynewdeals.com
Good
Nov 07, 2016 12:11 PM Read (via Android App)

Buynewdeals.com is the beat online shoping company am talking about the my experience so last month I have shoped feom this online shoping company this company are offer me very fast delivery for my product am very impressed for that and the price for the product is really affordable not to take this company any product price to high and main thing is that this is well trusted online shoping company and always give the customer original product this is really good shoping company a I really like it

Buynewdeals.com
Apr 29, 2017 07:29 PM Read (via Android App)

Byenewdeals.com is the online shoping application.and it through we shoping many

Varites material it like a amazon, home shop etc.

it is the good application and shoping hall it shoping company and it fast delivary compair to other application. I like this application and you install this application Byenewdeals.com through.

Join Me on MouthShut.com and get a chance to win c
Nov 06, 2016 12:17 AM Read (via Android App)

This is awsm This is awsmJoin Me on Mouthshut.com and get a chance to win cash prizes daily.

http: // http://www.mouthshut.com/contest? ref= rajatshivankar77& inv_ via= Join Me on Mouthshut.com and get a chance to win cash prizes daily.

http: // http://www.mouthshut.com/contest? ref= rajatshivankar77& inv_ via= sms& act= reg& act= reg

Recommended Top Articles