Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Browntape.com Reviews

Nightmare, waste of money
Aug 18, 2020 12:54 AM Read (via Mobile)

If you are a start up/ mid sized company, I can understand how much of importance, every small investment is to you. Hence, I want to write an authentic review and hope that more people can make a better and an informed decision for themselves. BIGGEST regret to have been associated with Browntape. Despite giving them several chances, their deliverance, communication, quality of staff is extremely low. Highly incapable. Their marketing team sits in metros and make luring offers and promises while the actual backend team comprise of a bunch of people working from a place like Goa. Whatever promises their marketing team make to you, deliverance is exact opposite. Donot waste your money here. If this review helps in making somebody a better decision, it's worth it.

Do not buy brown tape
Dec 16, 2019 01:05 PM Read

Please do not buy it, it is very bad, it not works, you will waste your money, they will help you, also it not works, please guyz do not buy it.

I have wasted my 17000 amount on it.

Taken money but refused the service saying terms
Oct 27, 2017 02:47 PM Read

We have paid 34, 000 as Setup in 2014 for getting services. Since then they have not started our services nor refunded the Money.

BrownTape, Gurpreet Singh lets be fair in the market and refund our money on immediate basis on account of refusal of services.

Here is the deal details:

From: Surya Shankar

To:

Sent: Thursday, December 4, 2014 9:03 AM

Subject: Re: Browntape - Multi Channel E-commerce Sales & Management

Dear*,

Thank you for the continued interest in our services. I understand your concern as a start-up and thus offering the best pricing for the services offered:

Set Up Charges:

Pricing(+ST)

SKU's Original     Offered

0-100 40000     34000

100-400 50000     42500

Unlimited 60000     54000

Regarding the commissions we charge, I've quoted the best price to you. However, I am offering a slab as per the sales generated. Please find it below:

Sales Commission

0-10 lacs 3%

10-20 lacs 2.50%

20 lacs+ 2%

I hope you would appreciate the efforts to work out the best possible rates by us. Please confirm so that I can send the copy of the agreement mentioning all the deliverable offered by us.

Also, please send me a list of categories/sub-categories you deal in so that we can check the marketplace commission at our end for the sub-categories.

Surya Shankar

Manager - Enterprise

Error! Filename not specified.

1st Floor, B-3, Sector 4, Noida - 201301

Mob:+91-9990707229

Browntape.com
Great business contact
Jun 14, 2017 10:28 PM Read (via Android App)

Recently we launched online shopping website. For that purpose Vineetha technician suggested software developer so we contacted browntape.com they were very helpful and even though we were just starting a business their prices were very reasonable. They were very easy to get connected. We did not go through any trouble to contact them and get the work done. They also be some profitable tips even though our company was just in a starting stage. Their software is very secure. Browntape people are not linked with any other website or personell. We just got an edge to business with the help of brown tape.

Shopping with browntape.com
Apr 19, 2017 02:59 PM Read (via Android App)

It has a good customer support survice because the are very serious about ther custmeras and the are on twentey for seven I just asked some questions about some product and they replyed in no time which is very great thing

Taste about the peoduct are great and very nice the are having good products and with good fiber and fabric I have tryed some of them and they were arelley great

Delibrey time was good and they havent charge much for delivey and there wraping was good and my products were looking safe inside that

I have tryed app and website of it to odder and it was great exprience even a 8 years old girl or boy can order from that site cause it was very easey to use and the price were very low according to the product

What I think

I think that you can trust on this web site and order you dream product which you want and you should give them a chance even you can sell your own product and earn money from that which is a great thing for you and you can earn very easley

Thank you for reading and plese give a like and if you have aney query than comment in the comment box

Browntape.com is a average shopping site.
Feb 08, 2017 07:38 AM Read (via Android App)

Browntape.com is a average shopping site. You can also find out more about the role of the company and the company and the company and its the first of the year and then it is the only way to find out more about the role of the company is a leading international manufacturer of new products in a variety of ways in the past and the other one I was looking at the new one to find a new one for me and the other day and night to get to the end of the day I am not sure if you are able with this and the same time I have been in touch with the right person to do it and I will be in touch with you and I will be in touch with you.

Browntape.com is very good shopping site.
Oct 24, 2017 01:36 AM Read (via Android App)

Browntape foundade by Gurpreet sing and Piyush goel in 2012, was a part of GSF accelator's second batch.

Online sellers will be able to manage their ecomerce ecosystem seamlesly in terms of order follow, Physical product follow and information follow.

Browntape is the multiple online sites on one place. So Plss join this site and enjoy its products.

Average website
Jun 10, 2017 02:08 PM Read (via Android App)

Browntape.com is a average shopping website. You can also find out more about the role of the company and the company and its the first of the year and then it is the only way to find out more about the role of the company is a leading international manufacturer of new product in a vatiety of ways. I have ordered from this website they are comparitly good. They delivery my package on time , quality is slightly down as compre to the other websites. Website is also easy to use and load very fast. You should try if you want.

Recommended Top Articles