Academics:

Student Engagement:

58, 3rd Main, Next to Brigade Millenium Apartments, 7th Phase, J P Nagar, Bangalore 560078, KA

+91-9036172996, +91-8041205787

Brilliant Academy, Bangalore Reviews

I needed a tutor for my son since this winter got
8 days agoRead
I needed a tutor for my son since this winter. My problem got solved here. Here I got a very experienced and knowledgeable tutor. tutor keeps his lesson effective, engaging and fun. My son is able to stay focus and overcome his fear of writing. We definitely plan to keep continuing here.

Best learning institute in bangalore
8 days agoRead
Best learning Tution in Bangalore .Child will learn new things and shortcut methods to solve mathematics . I personally thanks the staffs for this wonderful job done by u people for our kids.

Finally we got a good maths tutor here
8 days agoRead
We are living in Kormangala Bangalore are and requested for home tutor, I was searched from several tuition centre but could not able to get the tutor, finally we got from here.

Brilliant Academy - Bangalore
Brilliant Academy cheating Tutors.
Apr 27, 2018 01:03 PMRead
I am a tutor who registered with Brilliant Academy . There were a large number of requirements posted on their website .To access the student information tutors were asked to register by paying 299 rupees. But once I registered myself and paid money I got no access to this info. They totally che...Read More

I moved out from Chennai to Bangalore and was
9 days agoRead
I moved out from Chennai to Bangalore and was tried and tired out finding a proper tutor for my son. As a last option we tried here and found this very fruitful, quick in coordinating and all worked well

We paid advance fees to Brilliant Academy and
9 days agoRead
We paid advance fees of 5500 to brilliant academy and then got a good tutor. any one an trust them to get a good tutor

I finally got a very good service and teachers fro
10 days agoRead
I finally got a very good service and teachers from here. I tried many places and wasted my time on demonstration . Finally my friends suggested this Brilliant academy. I strongly recommend Brilliant academy for every one.

We are settled in out of Bangalore are and request
10 days agoRead
We are settled in out of Bangalore are and requested for home tutor, I was searched from several tuition centre but could not able to get the tutor, finally we got from brilliant academy

French trainer appointed for my son was good
17 days agoRead (via Mobile)
After searching in so many tutorials I ws not getting a French tutor for my son . All the tutorials were taking much time in getting a French tutor. finally I got a good french tutor name Bharath from Brilliant. Thanks.

Experienced and good knowledge tutor got for maths
17 days agoRead
I have heard about Brilliant Academy from my neighbour residing in same apartment in same Okyard Apartment Jaynagar. Earlier I searched in google and contacted few tuition centres but dint got a right tutor but when my neighbour asma informed me about brilliant then I thought I should try once. ...Read More

I asked a hindi tutor for my son. i got a good one
17 days agoRead
I asked for a hindi tutor for my son . I got a good hindi tutor here. We can recommend Brilliant for quick service.

Maths & Sanskrit both trainers were good
18 days agoRead
Maths & Sanskrit both trainers were good only sanskrit teacher Uma was very strict with my daughter. Brilliant academy Management is good. Only we should take regular update from the tutor as a parent.

Good tutor sent for my niece.Only fees is bit high
18 days agoRead
Good tutor sent for my niece.Only fees is bit high. But quality of teaching was good. Now these days tuition fees becomes high everywhere.

Account & Math tutor sent By Brilliant ws good but
25 days agoRead
Accounts and mathematics tutor sent was good . Hindi tutor sent was average. Overall good experince with brilliant academy. Money paid is worth. Faculty were good.

Good and experienced tutors in Brillaint Academy
Jan 10, 2020 07:25 PMRead
Teachers are good in Brilliant Academy. We can recommend residents of bangalore to opt for this. Its good.

Brilliant academy
Dec 02, 2019 12:46 AMRead (via Mobile)
Brilliant academy coaching centre is run by r k Verma sir. Having a good reputation in jp nagar. But some fake person is running brilliant academy home tuition who is cheating people. Plz don't get confused...Thank you...

Brilliant Academy, bangalore- Home tuition-Cheats
Oct 02, 2019 08:13 PMRead
We refer to Brilliant Academy in Bangalore dealing with Tuition portal. They advertise various packages and top tutors advertising that they will send top 5 tutors in 2 days and provide lifetime help etc. We have fallen in to the trap and taken one of the package. Seems the Academy in-charge one...Read More

It's leading home tutor provider in Bangalore
Aug 23, 2019 04:54 AMRead
We have recently shifted from Pune to Bangalore. I had taken tutors earlier for my daughter from same academy in pune also. I feel south Indians tutors are better in Maths science.

Fees was bit high tutors were good
Aug 05, 2019 10:41 PMRead
Tutors sent wer good but tuition fees is bit high. wanted tutors at resonable fees but got a good tutor by paying high fees from brilliant

Tuiton master wer good for board exam but
Aug 04, 2019 10:58 AMRead
Tuition masters for pcm wer good for board exams but not for IITJEE entrance level. need more quality tutors for competitive exmas

Brilliant Academy - Bangalore