Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

BookMyBreaks, Indore Reviews

Poor room condition
1 day agoRead
BookMyBreaks, Indore offered us hotels that were very dirty, dark, stained and hot without air circulating in the rooms. Nobody from the group liked to stay in this hotel.

No assistance
8 days agoRead
BookMyBreaks, Indore don’t provide assistance throughout the trip and are only involved with demand full advance and then talk all nonsense for the rest of the trip but don't provide assistance.

Will never book with them in the future.
12 days agoRead
They told me to pay extra charges for a trip just days before I was leaving because of some transport excuse and told me to cancel the trip if I did not want to go, which was completely insane. I did not like this at all and will never book with them in the future.

BookMyBreaks - Indore
Everything from start to finish was really well-do
7 days agoRead
BookMyBreaks, Indore organized everything really well for us. Everything from start to finish was really well done.

Awesome trip.
9 days agoRead
These tour operators arranged such a awesome trip for us that was unlimited fun and very less sleep.

We got to see very less.
13 days agoRead
BookMyBreaks, Indore should have given us better hotels, a car instead of a bus and more places to see for the money that we paid them.

Same hotel
14 days agoRead
BookMyBreaks, Indore did not adequately manage our tour services that well and we were forced to stay in the same hotel for 3 days although we were told that we will be shifted to other nearby hotels.

Extra money charged
16 days agoRead
These tour operator have drivers that asks for extra money claiming that it helps them to earn a bit. The car they provided was also not comfortable and the hotels were only decent.

Everyone was on time.
19 days agoRead
Everyone that these tour operators had arranged for us were on time. We did not have to stress ourselves waiting for them.

Did not give us 3 star or 5 star hotels.
20 days agoRead
We clearly told BookMyBreaks, Indore that we want three star or five star hotels because we were on honeymoon, but they gave us homestays and they were not what we wanted and what we paid for.

Very unprofessional guides.
22 days agoRead
These tour operators are very unprofessional. Money was deducted from my account, but I did not receive any confirmation via mail or phone.

The driver refused to make changes.
23 days agoRead
These tour operators refused to make minor changes for the betterment of our trip and this lead to a lot of wastage of our money, time and also energy.

Organized a trip that was in our budget.
23 days agoRead
BookMyBreaks, Indore organized a trip that was very in our budget and the tours were simply top-notch.

They sorted the issue for me really amazingly.
24 days agoRead
There was an issue at the hostel that they booked for me, but these tour operators were always in touch with me and sorted the issue for me really well.

Good attention
27 days agoRead
These tour operator paid careful attention to each and every service that was provided to us. They kept every minute detail in mind. Made the trip very memorable with that.

Did not organize the trip well.
27 days agoRead
These tour operators did not organize the trip well for us. We had to call customer service for every little thing once we reached there.

Very happy with thier service.
28 days agoRead
BookMyBreaks, Indores gave us guides that knew each and every corner of the place. We were very happy with thier service.

BookMyBreaks - Indore