Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Book My Yatra, Noida Reviews

Did not make proper note of the arrival time.
22 days agoRead
Book My Yatra, Noida did not have drivers who understood what we were trying to say to them. They made us wait for hours at the airport because they misunderstood our arrival time.

Ruined all the holiday fun
30 days agoRead
This tour operator simply ruined all the fun for us. They had absolutely no control ontransportation arrangements and gave the worst quality cars and left it upon us to coordinate with the local people there.

Overpriced buffet
Nov 18, 2019 02:21 AMRead
Book My Yatra, Noida booked very expensive hotels for us where the buffet food dishes were very tempting to eat but we could not since they were over priced.

Book My Yatra - Noida
We were very thrilled and pumped up.
27 days agoRead
These tour operates designed a trip that matched exactly what we were looking for, so we were very thrilled and pumped up the entire time.

Very helpful tour operators.
Nov 19, 2019 08:13 AMRead
Our tour operators were very helpful and even did the flight bookings for us, even though we did not ask them to do so.

We did not get to see much.
Nov 15, 2019 01:22 AMRead
Book My Yatra, Noida made us pay way too much for the service that they offered us. The hotels were not that great and we did not get to see much as well.

Not happy with the process.
Nov 11, 2019 02:52 PMRead
Book My Yatra, Noida arranged a trip for us where we felt we were just being herded around like cattle. We were not happy with the process at all.

Easy access
Nov 10, 2019 06:31 PMRead
These tour operator ensured that our restaurants were located within walking distance of the night market which was well worth the walk.

Tasty Meal options
Nov 09, 2019 09:35 AMRead
Book My Yatra, Noida gave us lovely treat meals experiences and we really loved our stay at their resorts. Best part is that it was easily accessible from many shopping outlets.

No alternative places
Nov 04, 2019 09:24 AMRead
Book My Yatra, Noida did not suggest any alternative places that would be worth visiting for us and since the weather started to show unexpected changes, they did not have any new places to explore.

Book My Yatra - Noida