Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Bizongo.in Reviews

Work culture is not proper
May 18, 2020 07:41 PM Read (via Mobile)

I work for bizongo since 4 years.suddenly they fired me managers and HR department is not proper.management level there is lot of politics

Bizongo.com
Nov 17, 2017 11:40 PM Read (via Android App)

A type of hated site . There are no offers . Ther is high price rates . Products deliver after long time . Quality of products is bad type. There are lesser number of products available .customers services of is site is not so usefull . They are not able to solve problems. And discounts in this site is never seen

Bizongo
Oct 02, 2017 07:08 PM Read (via Android App)

This web is very bad for online shopping.

Before 5-6 weeks I purchased some products frome this website . I wont to experience with this website for online shopping. And I was ordered a some products. I got a delivery of the product is to late.and I was totally upset with this website. And the customer care phone number is always busy. I am try to contact with him and I don't contact.

This is really bad website for online shopping.

Bizongo.in
Wrost Delivary By Bizongo.in
May 19, 2017 04:10 PM Read (via Android App)

I am terribly Disappointed with Bizongo anh have never had such a bad experience with an E-commerce commerce company before. I wanted some custom branded boxes from them, for my company and placed an order through their website. Then for almost weeks, I kept calling their support number and emailing them, and still could not get an update my order.

CUSTOMAR SERVICE : - their Customar service was RUDE and COMPLETELY CLUELESS ABOUT MY ORDER AND PACKINGING IN GENERAL. I asked why it was taking so long, and they told me that they are looking for a vendor for tha boxes !

PRODUCT QUALITY : - the product quality of the Bizongo.in is very wrost or poor. Third class product are here. I don't like the any of products in this website.

DELIVERY TIMELINE : - The Delivery of the products is very bad. Poor delivary and timeline also so long. The website say any of product delivar upto 1week but is not true they deliverd you 2/3 weeks.

APP & WEBSITE : - The Bizongo.in app or website is wrost. The website its to much slow and the app is also same. The BIZONGO.IN can't mention all terms and rules oh the website or app. I say all so members can't download the app because the app is to much bugs or adversment.

RELIABILITY : - Don't trust this shoping website besause its not good, I can't bilive the website because the product quality, Delivary timeline its not good. The customar service of the Bizongo.in you can't belive its very bad. My suggestion for all of you peoples don't belive this and don't buy any product of this website.

Shaking Budget with Headache
May 17, 2017 09:10 AM Read (via iOS App)

Hello friends, few months ago I purchased some paper bags and disposals from this website. I want to share my experiance with all of you.

Customer Service-They provide a third class customer sevices to their customers. There telephone i.e., customer care number is always busy. We are not able to contact them as easily.

Product Quality-There paper bags quality is third class as I see. And also their disposals are also very light in weight. They are flying when a few air comes around them. And also disposals are in very small size as they appear on site.

Delivery Timeliness-Their delivery are also not on time when I place my order they assure me that your product will come in 2-3 days but my product deliver to me in 5th day.

App & Website-Their website is also not so cool. Its like hosh-posch. And also there are many advertisement appear on their website which distract the person very easily. And I never visit their app.

Reliability-Their product and their customer services are not reliable at all. Rely on their product and services are very difficult.

Thanks

Useless website i ever seen
Jun 07, 2017 12:46 PM Read (via Android App)

Bizongo.in the online e-comerse website for disposals , big paper boxes and many more such items. I have ordered some disposal from this website and I am highly disapointed from the service and the quality that this website offers to their customer. I had made online payment to them , and after making payment they did not even resive my phone call. Customer service is worst. They dilevery my package 4 weeks late. They only care care about customer untill you make payment to them. Price and quality does not match at all. Website also stuck in between some time.

Recommended Top Articles