Quality of Treatment:

Staff assistance:

Photos for Berkowits Hair and Skin Clinic

Berkowits Hair and Skin Clinic Reviews

Recommendation
Dec 01, 2019 05:46 PMRead (via Mobile)
Recommend for hair bonding service of berkowits. I m using service of Berkowitz from last 02 years and satisfied.

Berkowitz Preet vihar
Nov 27, 2019 07:21 PMRead (via Mobile)
Excellent service and cordial staff. Services are excellent and fabulous. Easily accessible location.

A token of appreciation from the brand
Oct 13, 2019 12:50 PMRead (via Mobile)
One of the best hair and skin clinic in delhi. Staff here is experienced and qualified. For guaranteed must contact the technician here. I recommended this for everyone..Thumbs up and kudos to the team!

Berkowits Hair and Skin Clinic
Superstar
A token of appreciation from the brand
Oct 11, 2019 11:31 AMRead (via Mobile)
I am regular visit client for laser hair reduction. Results are awesome which i got from here and the main thing they are having painless machine

Berkowits bengali Market
A token of appreciation from the brand
Oct 10, 2019 11:15 PMRead (via Mobile)
I am taking service from last 7-8months for laser hair removal and results are awesome i am very happy with results...one of best

Amazing experince
Oct 08, 2019 05:45 PMRead
Very good ambience nice staff and very good in matters of serviceVery good behaviour of the staff and a very good managment

Bengali Market
A token of appreciation from the brand
Oct 05, 2019 01:56 PMRead (via Mobile)
One of the best clinic in Delhi ncr all staff are very good and friendly..............................

Berkowits Bengali market
A token of appreciation from the brand
Oct 05, 2019 01:41 PMRead (via Mobile)
One of the best clinic best service given by technicians and friendly environment????????????????????????

A token of appreciation from the brand
Oct 03, 2019 04:14 PMRead (via Mobile)
Best service pv center i am very happy this service awsome result and starff are very nice...........

A token of appreciation from the brand
Oct 03, 2019 04:08 PMRead (via Mobile)
Service are best of preet vhihar branch emloyes are very polaty and everybody helping person i am very happy

New hair skin
A token of appreciation from the brand
Oct 01, 2019 05:38 PMRead (via Mobile)
Nice looking after finishing.I happy with this service.Staff is very cooperative. Nice place.shahnawaz is very good hair cutter.

Great service
A token of appreciation from the brand
Oct 01, 2019 01:37 PMRead (via Mobile)
Great products, reakly effective and service also, loved to visit its branch in faridabad, great hospitality.

Hair and skinVerified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.
A token of appreciation from the brand
Sep 30, 2019 11:56 PMRead (via Mobile)
I have an good result for my pigmrntation treatment. i also recommend to my frd.. and colleagues as well...

Like you berkowikstVerified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.
A token of appreciation from the brand
Sep 30, 2019 11:05 PMRead (via Mobile)
I am quite happy with the clinic. I felt very comfortable after my conversations with the doctors. They are always available to answer any of your queries. Love you Berkowitz allteam

Berkowits kailash colonyVerified ReviewMouthShut has verified the genuineness of the reviewing consumer.
A token of appreciation from the brand
Sep 30, 2019 10:56 PMRead (via Mobile)
Best clinic for hair replacement and skin. My freind buy a hair skin from there, iys quality was very gud and its look natural. He recommend it to all my bald frnd. Also staff of kailash colony branch are very suppportive.

Excellent Hair services
Sep 30, 2019 10:51 PMRead
Specially ShahNawaz is excellent worker. Very much satisfied. Also getting good schemes for services time to time.

Berkowits and products
A token of appreciation from the brand
Sep 30, 2019 06:26 PMRead (via Mobile)
Great experience with clinic BerkowitzAnd the products were also amazing and effective. I recommended my dear ones to visit clinic Berkowitz .

Very comfortable
Sep 30, 2019 06:18 PMRead
I am quite happy with the clinic. I felt very comfortable after my conversations with the doctors. They are always available to answer any of your queries. The technicians are skilled and confident and the treatment rooms are clean and quite comfortable.

Berkowits clinic and staff
A token of appreciation from the brand
Sep 30, 2019 06:16 PMRead (via Mobile)
I visited the clinic..very soothing, calm atmosphere..the staff is always welcoming us with a sweet smile..devices are so satisfying.

Awesome laser treatment
Sep 30, 2019 05:18 PMRead
I loved the laser treatment. my skin is clear and healthy and my hyper pigmentation scars disappeared. truly one of the best treatments for removing unwanted dark spots.

Berkowits Hair and Skin Clinic