Quality of Treatment:

Berkowits Hair and Skin Clinic, Vikaspuri, New Delhi Reviews

Very comfortable
A token of appreciation from the brand
Sep 30, 2019 06:18 PMRead
I am quite happy with the clinic. I felt very comfortable after my conversations with the doctors. They are always available to answer any of your queries. The technicians are skilled and confident and the treatment rooms are clean and quite comfortable.

Awesome laser treatment
A token of appreciation from the brand
Sep 30, 2019 05:18 PMRead
I loved the laser treatment. my skin is clear and healthy and my hyper pigmentation scars disappeared. truly one of the best treatments for removing unwanted dark spots.

Hair laser removal treatment
Sep 29, 2019 04:22 PMRead (via Mobile)
Till now I have faced no difficulty. Everything is going smooth. Staff is polite and good. There laser machine is also good.. my personal feedback is very good.. one should choose berkowits..

Berkowits Hair and Skin Clinic - Vikaspuri - New Delhi
Good product ??
Sep 29, 2019 04:16 PMRead
Treatment & hospitality is really good. Nourish booster is really awesome product for damage and dry hairs.

Good experience
Sep 29, 2019 03:59 PMRead (via Mobile)
Specially recommend berkowits for hairloss treatments.i m very satisfied with my treatment. Thanks berkowits

Awesome results
Sep 29, 2019 03:53 PMRead (via Mobile)
Best clinic for hair and skin I got awesome results in skin treatment I strongly recommend to berkowits.

Very professional
Sep 29, 2019 03:32 PMRead
I did the transplant through them and have got successful results.very professional team thay have. I would recommend berkowits clinic..

Very Satisfied
Sep 29, 2019 03:20 PMRead
Berkowits is one the best Hair and skin treatment center .Awesome treatment and staff co ordination is very good .im very satisfied.

Good hair loss treatments
Sep 29, 2019 02:54 PMRead
I took AMT treatment which has amazing results, now I got new hair growth on my head and its looking very nice, now I started recommending this treatment to everyone I know who is suffering fro hair loss.

Best laser treatment
Sep 29, 2019 02:39 PMRead
Extremely happy with my treatment visited Berkowits for laser hair removal. I am very impressed with the hygiene and cleanliness, soft spoken and experienced staff members.

Recommend to every one
Sep 29, 2019 02:03 PMRead
I am satisfied with treatment and recommend to every one who suffering from any skin and hair problem.

I like the staff
Sep 28, 2019 05:18 PMRead
I like the staff here.It’s really good and friendly.i like the positive response of staff over here..

Good branch
Sep 28, 2019 04:39 PMRead (via Mobile)
Nice staff and good service provided by them....they value money and time both ...good to be dere ....

Both products and services are excellent
Sep 28, 2019 04:32 PMRead (via Mobile)
They are the genuine healers. They actually care people with a smile. Homely environment. The entire concept is designed according to patients convenience .

PRP treatment is good
Sep 27, 2019 07:27 PMRead
I have been taking PRP treatment from berkowits vikaspuri & results is awesome. I m fully satisfied with treatment.

Sep 27, 2019 06:37 PMRead
Skin treatment is very good .and dr Anupriya is also very good doctor.I like the service of berkowits

BERKOWITS VIKASPURI
Sep 27, 2019 06:28 PMRead
I am taking hair loss treatment.i am satisfied with treatment.I like the staff here.It’s really good and friendly

Best skin treatment
Sep 26, 2019 10:58 PMRead (via Mobile)
I took inno facial from Berkowits vikaspuri branch I am very happy result was amazing... And staff is very good thanx Berkowits

Product really amazing
Sep 26, 2019 07:34 PMRead
I used this product its really amazing and its really work very good.i had lot of marks pimple in my face after using this product all marks and pimple got cleared. I suggest you guys to use this product once you will be surprised. thank you berkowits team.

Highly Recommended
Sep 26, 2019 07:19 PMRead
Good service and polite staff.Visits can be scheduled and re scheduled easily according to convenience.i highly recommended to berkowits skin and hair clinic

Berkowits Hair and Skin Clinic - Vikaspuri - New Delhi