Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Bellstoneonline.com Reviews

Useless website
Jun 10, 2017 02:17 PM Read (via Android App)

Eellstoneonline.com is the online shopping website. They deals with more technical items like clamp and multimaker, traffic safety equipment and many more like this. My exprience with this website is not good at all, I have orered FALCON PREPRIUM and BELLSTONE SAFETY HELMET from this website. They delivery me 5 days late and also chages for shipping. But I am shocked after seeing my product items they are of extrimely bad quality. Helmet is made up to plastic which is not at all protective. I am highly disaapointed with this website. Customer service is zero. I sugesst not to buy anything from thos website.

Bed experience
Sep 15, 2016 02:25 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello friends,

Bellstoneonline.com is very bed experiance for me. Last week I am such google & online shopping website after this website is such & many time such this home pagr load after open this website . so many products sell for this website & I am mobile cover Oder . so mobile cover charge is 175/- per pc & I check delivery charge . so many high 109/- rs delivery charge . so I oder this products after four day received this products . so products quality is so not good .so delivery is not good & not a time to time delivery & delovery cost is so very high .

So my reviews is not a good website.

Delivery Service Is Very Disappointed
Sep 10, 2016 06:25 PM Read

Hi guys its me Bijender once again back with yet another review of an online shopping website which sells especially electrical items so in this review I will share my experience as soon as I will tell you my honest opinion whether you should purchase any item from this website or not.

These days summer season is going on and electricity is not come according to the roster so I decided to purchase a solar system from this website so I purchased a solar system from this website but by default they sent me another size of solar system.I ordered other size of solar system but I got a minimum size of solar system which was not sufficient for me so I contact to customer care of the website and after asked some queries they accepted that they made a mistake and the customer service said we will deliver the same size of a solar system as you want then I say how much time will you take to deliver the product then he said we don't know but you will receive your order soon till then wait so I said ok and almost 15 days has passed and I didn't get my order and whenever I called to customer care they always said you will receive your order soon so the delivery service of the website is really worst and I suggest to people if you order some product then may be they will deliver the wrong product so be aware.

Bellstoneonline.com
So Competitive Prices By Others
Sep 08, 2016 04:08 PM Read

Really Good Service & So Competitive Prices By Other Companies & Good Shipping Service and Product Quality Is Great And After Sales Service is Very Great I Have Bought A Demolition Hammer From BellstoneOnline.com After Six Months I Need Service Of It I Will Called Up To Bellstone & They Will Told Me We Will Provide Service At Your Door Step & He's Service Man Come At My Factory And Fix It in Just 2 Hours.

Bellstone Online

Worst for online shopping
Sep 13, 2016 08:20 AM Read (via Android App)

I had visited this website to buy few stuff for myself. But on looking at the webpage and how much time it take to reload is really bad. Also the website was fully complicated and they don't have any mobile applications. I had ordered a few stuff like clothes and all. I had paid the money online. The delivery of the product was really slow and they had crossed their estimated delivery date. Then I received the delivery after ten days. The delivery boy who came was harsh. He just ask for tip and all which I refused to give and then he got angry. Also their packing of the product was not that good. I had opened the box and I was shocked to see my clothes which was half torn and half faded in colour. It was not matching with the product which I had ordered. Also the product was defective. I had kept calling to service Centre but they just don't pick up the call most of the time. Also when they receive the call they just gave me confirmation that the return will be initiated. And at the end nobody turns up for the return. After calling them almost thousand times my product got returned and I received the refund after about four months. I suggest not to use this website for shopping as it just delivered fake products.

Recommended Top Articles