Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Banggood.com Reviews

My experiences with Banggood
Apr 28, 2018 10:05 AM Read (via Android App)

I had order many product from this website.I think that it is cheap from Amazon.It is also has very good delivery time.It also give free product for reviews which is good for youtubers.I think this site is better than other shopping site and the new gadgets are also introduce in this site.The customer service is also very good.

Banggod.com
Apr 26, 2018 10:55 AM Read (via Android App)

Hello friends I have done many reviews and experience. Now today I shall write about on Banggood.com website.

Custmers service. . About Banggood.com I have very bad experience. I am order a product from this site they delivered in 20 days. I feel v bad.

Product quality. . Noe talk about its product quality is not good. It made from low quality material. Itbis totally wrost product.

Delivery timeliness. . They are delivered the product very long time.

App n websites. . In this site not available any app for complaints and change for product.

Helpful website for youtubers
Apr 24, 2018 08:27 PM Read (via Mobile)

Hello guys today I am going to give you review of banggood.com ok guys let's start.

Guys I am using this websites from 2 months and I am soo happy with this website.

Guys this very helpful online shopping website for new youtubers because it's will give it's new products to youtubers to give a review on product and guys seriously it's help you a lot because it gives you new product at cheapest price.and guys if you are a regular customer of this website it will also send you new product free to give it's review.

So guys this is very helpful for youtubers.

Banggood.com
This is budgetfull site for electrical/tech lover
Apr 19, 2018 09:37 PM Read (via Android App)

Yess. guys this site is really amazing because of it's cheap prices on techy and electrical things price is cheap but quality is pretty good you can trust this site you get what you want in your camfortable budget sooo. why are you waiting for and there are so many different veraitis go ahead iam really impressed I hope you to

Its helps new youtubers
Apr 19, 2018 12:18 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello guys this is my first review of bangood.com I have also using this website its give you best product in cheapest price. And it gives a lot of helps to new YouTubers who had a technical channel on YouTube it give you free products for review on some conditions and otherwise it will give you new products at very low price for a review video and if you are a regular partnor of bangood.com then it will also send you free products time to time for review

So if you are a youtuber you need to visit this site atleast one time. Thank you

The Sheer Arrogance of This Company Will Blow Your
Apr 18, 2018 10:08 AM Read

Worst Company I have ever dealt with, their sheer bloody arrogance is mind-blowing.

Ordered a product and they sent me something different.

And That Was Somehow MY FAULT.

I had to send them pictures of every angle, pictures of the packaging, a video of the packaging a video of me holding the product with a date stamp.

THEN IT WAS MY RESPONSIBILITY TO RETURN IT TO THEM AT MY COST.

Just not worth the time and effort, and PAYPAL didn't help one little bit either.

Money saving..
Apr 17, 2018 05:22 PM Read (via Android App)

Banggood.com is an online shopping site where buyers can get thier product at an affordable price.The sellers are trusted ones.The unit is available 3 for each customer.In Banggood you can find the product that you are looking for.It has all the latest products.It is user friendly and good for online buyers.The website is great and the app for Mobile users is smooth. Iam personally using this app for sometime.Sometime the discount occasions also available in this site.Some few flash sales are made available for the customer.The packaging is good and the service provided is the best part.If any kind of damgae or wrong product delivered, then instant refund and product exchange is done.It is the best online shopping platform

Banggood. com worst site
Apr 16, 2018 09:15 AM Read (via Android App)

Hello friends I am Brajesh.

I had purchased a Headphone from this site as they claimed a gives a lots of discount.

However I later disscovered that the same headhphone is available at cheaper in another site.

The delivered is very slow and headhphone not work properly.

Its was very poor headphone so I return this speaker.

So I call customers support but they not respond .

Its really bad site

Very slow delivery of products
Apr 14, 2018 11:08 PM Read (via Android App)

Hi guys my name is Deep Prajapat I am sharing of my experience about banggood.com this app customer service is good but delivery time is late banggood used to be a good site but recently they turned out to have very bad and slow support because I baught a belt which fade out after 3 months

They still need to do more to improve on their service delivery so I am disappointed this site and not happy with this app

Never Trust again in life
Apr 14, 2018 04:15 PM Read

Guys, this is my experience. I placed an order 3 months back and still not yet received the product. Whenever I call the customercare, they say the same answer like wait for one more week or it is company's policy that they can't give the expected delivery date. This are cheating basta*rds. Never buy anything from this website.

Worst experience
Apr 13, 2018 09:33 AM Read (via Android App)

Hello buddies!

If you're reading this review online, you are in the digital era! People might agree that living in the digital era is a great bonus but there are loads of negative factors too.

We all used to shop online at different websites and often get attracted to a website that offers products at a cheaper price or gives huge discounts. One of such website that I know is 'Banggood.com'.

One of my friends recommended me to shop from 'Banggood.com' because the price of products is cheap as compared to other shopping websites. Who else doesn't want to save money! So, I did the same. I visited the website and searched many products and found that the price is really minimal here. Therefore, I decided to purchase a wallet. I registered myself on Banggood.com and ordered a 'Men Genuine Leather RFID Blocking Secure Trifold Wallet'. It was mentioned that it is an 'RFID wallet'. I have to explain about 'RFID' to let you people understand what actually happened to me.

Actually, 'RFID' is a technology that uses radio waves to read and transfer information between devices and 'RFID' wallet safeguards cards from anonymous scans with the unique protective layering crafted inside the wallet. But, in the case of this wallet, it doesn't work well with 'RFID' technology. My friend has tried connecting my Bluetooth device by putting it in the wallet and it worked. The Bluetooth device got connected. No radio waves were blocked.

It was also mentioned in the description of the item that it is made of good quality leather but it is not. The quality of the leather is worst and I really feel bad about this as after spending more than 1500 Rupees, you are getting nothing more than a cheap quality product.

Later, I tried contacting their customer support service to return the product as it didn't meet the aforesaid specifications but no one responded. So, service and support are also poor. I had the worst experience and will recommend you to not order any item from this website. Thank you

: )

Banggood.com worst site to purchase
Apr 12, 2018 01:52 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello friends I am Ankit . It claims to offer all product but it does not have a lots of variety.

I had purchase a speaker from this site as they claimed to give a lot of discount.

However I later discovered that the same speaker is available at a cheaper price at another site.

They deliverd the too late and speaker did not work properly.

It was defective so I decide return this speaker.

The speaker that I got for returning it did not work at all.

Everything it showed invalid.

The custmoer care not help for respond appropriately to my concern

Hence I would not recommended this site to anyone.

Shipping wagela bhut headattack he

Good website for purchasing products and review un
Apr 11, 2018 09:42 PM Read (via Android App)

Bangood website is good for shoping and review units for youtubers I like this website because website look good and good website.i like this website very because it delivey is very fast and slow both beacuse I like this website I rwview because I buy a peoduct fron this website this website look likes good and exlent

Best website gives product in low prices.
Apr 10, 2018 07:47 AM Read (via Android App)

This is my first review of banggood.com when I firstly visit this shopping website I

Found many product helpful.The shopping website bangood gives the product at best price that can be afford by customers and it also show the product ratings and review where the product is in good condition or not.Banggood is an chinese shopping website that except money on credit cards or even also through ewallet paypal.The product are very low in price compare to other shopping websites.

This is the best shopping website ever which help his customers.

Great service
Apr 08, 2018 09:04 PM Read (via Android App)

Hey guys I'm just another satisfied customer with this because of their fully active services and most helping center the products shipped are well informed and packed and there has never been any issues or damage to the shipment.

Everything here is at a relatively cheaper rate than elsewhere and of rather from high end stuff. To things of good quality at affordable rates. And you should also consider the facts that it has relatively lower delivery charges and the delivery timing is spot on and I am happy with its services like thousands of others!

Very good shopping site
Apr 07, 2018 09:23 PM Read (via Android App)

I just purchased few days ago electronic items bit charger the product good quality but and the website provide many discount but the delivery time it's too long but the I got 12 days later the product genuine I am happy but website need too improvement to deliver very as possible but the website very good

Best deals you'll get here
Apr 07, 2018 04:24 PM Read (via Android App)

Here I'm sharing my review. Again on an e-commerce website. Now on Banggood. It selling products at best price and deals. In several time you will get best deals and discounts from banggood.my experience with bangood is very nice. I could find my product fir its easy interface. Where every product is perfectly organised. In its front page you will get all best deals along flashdeals abd and discounts.

Then tried this I purchased a product from here. in 10days I got my product. In perfect condition. I'm satisfied from the delivery service.

Better Website Not Best
Apr 05, 2018 06:01 PM Read

Banggood is a site I use a lot because of their free shipping and good service. The few times had trouble with an order Banggood customer service helps me with resend of order or refund. Professional and safe store.It is very good website but have some faults.Delivery Timeliness for nearest countries is fast but not fast for far countries.

Useless website
Apr 03, 2018 05:17 PM Read (via Android App)

It is a useless website. We need to do usless things to earn money and buy things. And that useless things are not so small but very big works. It is the worst website. We should not waste time on such websites, to earn money or to buy anything. Guys, I am saying this is the worst website in the world.Don't waste time on such websites.Thank you!

Worst site to purchase products.
Apr 01, 2018 11:00 AM Read (via Android App)

It claims to offer all products but it does not have a lot of variety.

I had purchased a camera from this site as they claimed to give a lot of discount.

However I later discovered that the same camera is available at a cheaper price at another site.

They delivered really late and the camera did not even function properly.

It was a defective one so I decided to return it.

The coupon that I got for returning it did not work at all.

Everytime it showed invalid.

The customer care executives also did not help for respond appropriately to my concern.

Hence I would not recommend this site to anyone.

Banggood.com