Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Banggood.com Reviews

Banggood website helpful for youtuber
Jun 02, 2018 10:54 PM Read (via Android App)

Banggood is a most trustable website. I am utilizing this site for 2 months. Additionally, I requested a few items from this site and am content with it. They conveyed the thing at the time. Banggood gives amazing items with the shabby rate. This site contains numerous quality brands with best deals.it has the component pre-orders. You can purchase tremendous sum items and low-cost items from banggood.it give the items in your currency.most essential one is this site gives the items allowed to YouTubers who had a specialized channel for making an audit of that product. Hope it is valuable to you.

Drone
Jun 01, 2018 05:00 PM Read (via Android App)

Amazing product and also discounted because I had collected 5000 points .Every product is less cost than amozon, Flipkart, snapdeal, Ajio, limeroad, etc.I will give you ? percent guarantee that the costly and earn money for the costly and useful piece and the earnings and useful because of the costly and time that I have to go to the earnings and earn money and I will send you a few more weeks of the exam on Xerox the earnings email address is expected in each of which were in town and will be in touch soon to know the costly and time for the earnings for a while to get the exam and interview at a later stage and screen and projector for the costly

BANG GOOD
May 31, 2018 11:26 AM Read (via Android App)

IT'S GOOD ONLINE MARKETING APPLICATION/WEBSITE, WHICH IS GOOD FOR ELECTRONICS APPLIANCES, ELECTRONICS PARTS, HARDWARE & TOOLS. GOOD FOR THOSE WHO WANTS TO MAKE PROJECTS FOR ACADEMICS.

ONLY PROBLEM I FACE HERE IS LATE DELIVERY & SOME PARTS ARE COSTLY.

OTHER THAN THESE ISSUES EVERYTHING IS GOOD.

Banggood.com
May 26, 2018 04:23 PM Read (via Android App)

I am going share my experience with banggood.com. guys, don't buy anything from banggood. They don't pay their VAT, and you will end up in paying the VAT

I received my order after 56 days and I have paid 27% VAT for this phone which I found was a faulty phone. I reported this issue to banggood. I provided the evidence and they accepted it as was faulty phone but they are not paying me the full refund including VAT.

Banggood is a fraud. They are cheaters please don't buy any product from here or you will end up loosing your money

They are fraud in India
May 25, 2018 01:33 PM Read

There service is very bad in India, Initially asked me to wait for 90 days and after that they were asking me to follow up with local custom and all.

Finally they failed to deliver and didn't refund my money back even.

So if you are in India Don't order anything from Banggood.com

Provides world wide products
May 23, 2018 11:58 PM Read (via Android App)

When searching for products not available at your area or of it is expensive banggood.com is a very nice option as it provides varity of products at low price and the userface aur we can say the desingn of the website is very userfriendly as many things I need but is not available in nearby storrs and some online websites banggod.com has the product so I am very satisfied with it

Hellow everyone i shopped banggood app
May 21, 2018 12:48 AM Read (via Android App)

Hii guys I use frome banggood. Com very easy use app and very very easy for sopping I ordered nova 1200 voltage cold and. Worm air hair dryer I ordered. And received for the first time. For days ago. Very good quality and excellent service. Thanks for banggod online app. But one problem product order. To deliver is a note for a right time to any time delivery all features for banggod is a also nice and. Normally. This app is a great. And other app to comparison to. Prize defarance but I am ? happy for anggod online shopping ? all banggood products ? is very nyc. Tnx dor. A banggood shop

An genuine e-commerce website
May 21, 2018 12:01 AM Read (via Android App)

Banggood.com is one of the best e-commerce website in the world. It has variety of products in its store. This website contain many quality brands with best deals. It is very believable website. It has features of pre orders. Banggood.com also provide various products for the reviews to a well doing youtuber aswellas an youtube starter.

. I tried this website it is very usefull

. You can sign in very easily and its interface is very easy.

About Banggood.com
May 16, 2018 03:02 PM Read (via Android App)

I used this app.all will like this app.because in the app products is very cheap and this company will give for youtubers the company will give products to unboxing, rating& review for every shoping the app will give some points to do free shopping.totally we can do free shopping with this app.for youtubers this app will very useful.try this app then you can get chance to do free shopping tq.

Banggood harshit
May 15, 2018 06:21 PM Read (via Android App)

I have used this app. And I am also shopped from this shopping site this good. This site gives cheap and easy to use products and its gives with stylish banggood logo. This site also give a chance to win products and in this site you can earn points and do shopping from the earning points. And this site also gives a review products for the youtubers for unboxing. This sites have contains all the products related to beauty, technology, accessories and other products. I think this site is good for free shopping

'BANGGOOD' is 'GOOD'..!
May 13, 2018 12:40 PM Read (via Android App)

As the title suggests, BANGGOOD is a good service provider in my opinion. I recently ordered My Mi Note 3 from the site as it is not available in India. I got my phone for 23550/- from the site and got it for no custom charges, I got myself lucky there. Although, it takes about 12 Days for Delivery but it worth it. Packing was just Fabulous even better than Amazon and Flipkart and quality of the product is superb. A thousands of products are there on the site for people to buy. It is a best platform for things to buy which are not available in India, most of the Xioami Products.

Price is moderate and seller gave a quick response to the queries of customers. I had a great experience with BANGGOOD.com

Very bad service
May 12, 2018 06:41 PM Read (via Android App)

I listen about this site 2 month ago and after visiting I ordered a product at genuiene price. The time taken to deliver it , is about one amd half month, approximately 50 days to deliver the product. This is a very worst service I have seen till now.

After getting product it was simple priceworthy. But on surfing through this website, you realise that most of the products are chinese and the quality of these are not up to the mark.

Website interface are good on Computer as well as on mobile phone. Also Loading time is low. International delivery facility served by this website is very time taking. Mostly top branded products are not available on this website. This ia main drawback of banggood platform.

One of the best for online shopping
May 12, 2018 10:09 AM Read (via Android App)

I have almost fifteen product banggood is ?? persentage trus full website and product when first time I purchase from this that time before this I have litson and seen in in YouTube that time I think on my mind they doing marketing so our purchase price is higher than normal products.but I am totally ring think because of when compared another website same product specifications and features so I objerve it's low price than another website.i have purchased out of led table lamp is the best and fir me comfortable price.so insay banggod is supprr for any product and product is very specific and jenue whrn I use that time I very impressed from every product.but I say one thing is that website suffering more than another website.

Head phone
May 09, 2018 06:14 AM Read (via Android App)

Guys this head phone is awesome. there are fake reviews regarding this product dont belive it like I did . it has good features u must buy it . it has been deliverd 3 days before the expected date which made me more happy.packing and labeling are too good . this head phone is more good than JBL for me. you guys must try it.

Hedphone
May 08, 2018 03:32 AM Read (via Android App)

Sound quality is awesome but

Iwant little bit better and I know you can do this

Next time you please see this ok I know you can do that

But I like this product

And I like banggood. Com

my well wishes to you banggood. Com

Love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love love you ??

Waste of time
May 08, 2018 01:43 AM Read (via Android App)

Hello guys, here I want to say you something about this website that this is not a excellent website as I expect because it have more china products and after it it takes too much time for load it. After this its delivery time is worst. It takes nearly a month of time for delivery of products. But it still good for the persons who are youtubers and want to apply the works as they have seen the videos on youtube. Because some things we don't get from other websites then we can get from it.

Banggood is a Cheat
May 07, 2018 07:15 PM Read

Banggood is a Cheat website. They never listen to their customers complaints inspite many reminders. I am saying by the horrible experience. They gave me tariff insurance but never refunded the customs duties on my parcel. I ended up paying double the cost of the item than AliExpress. Mr Silva from customer service kept repeating in all emails that he cannot refund my money except INR 100. Shame on you Banggood. You should close down than cheat people by lies. They are refusing till now. People stay away from such fraudsters.

Best
Apr 30, 2018 08:04 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello guys this is my first review

of bangood.com I have also using

this website its give you best

product in cheapest price. And it

gives a lot of helps to new

YouTubers who had a technical

channel on YouTube it give you

free products for review on some

conditions and otherwise it will

give you new products at very low

price for a review video and if you

are a regular partnor of

bangood.com then it will also

send you free products time to

time for review

So if you are a youtuber you need

16 people viewed this product in past 24

hours

Fraud online retailer
Apr 30, 2018 04:20 PM Read

I ordered Eachine E58 drone in March13 2018, even after 1 and half months, the customer care is telling me to check with India customs department and they cant refund too as they have sent the product, pathetic approach.

Why even r u in online business if all u can do send the product out of your warehouse, rest u dont bother whether it reaches customer or not.

My experiences with Banggood
Apr 28, 2018 10:05 AM Read (via Android App)

I had order many product from this website.I think that it is cheap from Amazon.It is also has very good delivery time.It also give free product for reviews which is good for youtubers.I think this site is better than other shopping site and the new gadgets are also introduce in this site.The customer service is also very good.

Banggood.com