Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Banggood.com Reviews

Canceled order
Oct 09, 2018 11:37 AM Read (via Mobile)

I place an order and after 25 days my order was canceled without my knowledge as the price for the item had gone up. Spend more then an hour on phone with customer services rep, he was also confused about why the order was canceled. After long talk he agreed to keep my order and not cancel it. I got email again in few hours that they canceled my order. It is wast of time doing business with them,

AVOID! poor quality product, bad customer service
Oct 06, 2018 06:54 PM Read

This is one of the worse online sellers I have come across and I've only now discovered that they have 1 star ratings on other review sites.

I ordered a replacement part for a Bosch tool according to the description on the Banggood website. The part that arrived was half the width of the original that was fitted to the tool. I contacted them using their frustrating contacts page and went through the rigmarole of having to send them photos and measurements of the item. After several emails they said they'd sent the correct part and this meant I couldn't return it for a refund or have a replacement. The item was not a direct replacement for the original part, but yet they washed their hands of the matter.

Banggood are clearly a chinese company selling cheap chinese items. Customer service is appalling. Their refusal to give a refund or accept a return is illegal under UK Trading Laws, so I've started a case with Trading Standards.

Order No: 55185191

Blitzwolf BW ES2 and ES1 poor third class quality
Oct 01, 2018 03:17 PM Read

Dear Friends, I bought Blitzwolf BW ES2 and ES1 earphone headset from Banggood.com. After couple of days, ES1 graphene earphone sound quality got down. almost left stopped working and ES2 has got the noise which is very annoying. These brand is really looting with a high price and cheap quality product. I would suggest not to buy anything from BlitzWolf.

Thanks,

An Indian

Banggood.com
Never buy from Banggood,NEVER use eCourierz
Sep 29, 2018 08:31 PM Read

NEVER BUY FROM BANGGOOD

They are cheating consumers with fake products and returning to them is a nightmare.

My experience:

I had purchased 8 LED adapters on Aug 31 2018 from Banggood.

The product is not able to power 2-5m LED strips,

UKEUUSAU-AC-100-240V-To-DC-12V-10A-Power-Supply-Charger-Adapter-For-LED-Strip-p
-1004388.

I spoke to an executive who agreed for return of items along with shipping born by Banggood:

However, over the past week(today being 29 Sept 2018), Banggood has been lax in replying to my emails and refuses to accept the courier waiting at China customs.

They even blocked my emails from their servers.Moreover, it does not look like they are bothered about this issue as seen in the emails and chat transcript(each person acts like they do not understand english as seen below):(orders 53940041(4 adapters) and 53938566(the 4 adapters in this order, LED strip is

working fine)

Fedex tracking:782835718717

Further, NEVER use eCourierz as your courier provider as they too, like Banggood do not have an escalation matrix to address consumer queries.

Forcing me to pay duties even before it is certain that Banggood will accept the return items valued at INR 9000.

Waste of INR 2200(+INR 400 they charged me extra stating package weight discrepancy) and now asking for extra duties of INR 2300.

I have asked the local courier company the following(asking me to pay the customs upfront which is meaningless if courier is not accepted):

Please ask FedEx to hold the courier in their local warehouse as I have filed a legal case against Banggood since they are refusing to accept this parcel as previously agreed.

Docket No: 937594 filed, please see attachment for more detail.

Status can be tracked here:https://consumerhelpline.gov.in/user/track-complaint.php

However, the local company(eCourierz) refuses to wait for the legal outcome stating FedEx is not holding it till resolution.

-Aditya

Please stay away from them!
Sep 22, 2018 09:44 AM Read

Terrible customer service. no people to talk to but only get stupid email reply asking for more information or another video. Nothing you send them is good enough.

I bought a NEW Digoo camera that will not connect to WiFi. I sent video to demonstrate I was 10 feet from router and went through procedure to connect according to instructions. They quit responding to my emails and will not provide a replacement or refund for an obvious defective product. I responded to everything they asked but that was just their way of hoping I would just go away.

Please stay away from them!

Wrong Product - partial refund of amount paid.
Sep 08, 2018 12:48 PM Read

I ordered a quadcopter but only got a cheap picture frame and on raising the issue was told they would only refund part of the cost I had paid. I asked other questions but just got a repetitious'will you accept the refund' with no other options. I even asked for a complaint procedure which was met with'do you accept the refund'. I bailed at this point to avoid wasting more time or money. Probably if you get what you ordered it's a good enough site - but if it goes wrong - you're going to be out of pocket on it.

Not recommended to customers in India
Aug 16, 2018 08:41 PM Read (via Mobile)

They only deal in low quality low cost chineese products. Ships them again with low quality low cost carriers. Charge insurance to you but do bot cover losses in transit. Customer care reaponds only once a day so communication may take weeks together for resolution.if it comes at all. Try at your own risk.

Customer
Aug 03, 2018 03:19 PM Read (via Android App)

This website provide good products but need to improve in payment methods, rarely some products price is too high by comparing other sites ( eg.price of xiaomi redmi note5 pro.) .But this website providing lot of chinese product not available in local market or other websites.but we get new ranges eg: Xiaomi brand cameras ( wide range of ip camera & other cameras)

VERY LARGEST SHOPPING SITE
Jul 14, 2018 10:34 AM Read (via Mobile)

HELLO FRIENDS I sharing with you my personal experiance on banggood shopping site I use this shopping site for purchase my wears.

The banggood.com is a largest shopping site in india the site gives upto 80% off any product I use just two days before and it is very fast website in india you can buy product on cash on delivery option and they gives esy return policy you can trust on the site very good.

My friend suggest me try the site for best price and quality products I recommend thats for save your money at low price.

Thanks

Buy from genuine shopping app
Jul 13, 2018 03:21 PM Read (via Android App)

Banggood is a app which sales multi of productsFirst point is in that app have many products.Second point is the Banggood is genuine app which gives surety on the product which your buying.Third point is we can compare to our Indian online shopping apps like in our India have too much cost but in Banggood doesn't have that much cost and it takes 15days below to order the thing which you have order in Banggood. You know I have an account in Banggood and I parcharsed a item in the banggood. just you to try this app it not fake it original app like our Indian online shopping websites and give surety that the product never damage in shipping process. And last thing is try once to be experience in all things please try once guys

Worst service in India
Jul 13, 2018 09:19 AM Read (via Mobile)

I booked a toy helicopter for my son in Mar 18 and paid the amount online however to my surprise item said to be delivered after 3-4 months. I waited till the last date however item never arrived.Neither any communication from banggood nor any tracking details. Felt cheated by the service.So buyers please abstain from using banggood for online purchase.I want to rate it less than one star.

Banggood is a trustable website
Jul 05, 2018 02:26 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello everyone today I want to share my personal experience on banggood. Com.

Friends this is your most trustable website ever that I found I am using this site for 3 months this site has numerous quality brands with best deals. This website have good quality of products . this site having all products related to electronics, clothing and apparel, sports and outdoor, and much more products.and this site gives the points for shopping we can utilise that points. customer care of this banggood. Com is very good they response and the listen to our quiries. Delivery time of the product is also good day delivery on the time.

Good For Shopping
Jun 23, 2018 11:14 AM Read

Bang good is an international online store for many items such as fashion, electronics, wearable, etc. It is an best international website with millions of product. The special thing which I liked is it will some points for shopping and when you registered on it it will give you 50 point and 3 coupons which is very useful for me. I purchased my Mi Band 2 which cost me some Rs.1500 after using some coupons and points. It also gives you points for purchasing.

One thing which disappoints me is that the price of product is little bit high than product available on other online stores. Perhaps, because of its international delivery.

Last thing is that, there are most of the product available which are not available in other online stores or Country or region.

By the help of Bang good you can easily purchased those items which are not available in your region.

It is really good website and very useful. You can grab some coupons by purchasing items.

The delivery timelines are satisfactory. They will deliver your product within 10 days. There is a chance to win a free gift by playing world cup run which they shows QR code on their website. Thank you for reading my review

Online shopping
Jun 20, 2018 04:16 PM Read (via Android App)

Banggood is best service provide their costumers.banggood has a wide and great range of electronics items.

Bang good also known for their sells.

I use banggood to last two months great many smartphones company on bang good more than Amazon and Flipkart so u purchase any smartphone I suggest every customer to only for bang good.

It's best online shopping app for everything u want.

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE - KEEP OFF!!!
Jun 20, 2018 03:38 PM Read

Ordered a smartphone and received a poorly wrapped parcel which was collected by the receptionist as I was having a day off.

When I opened it, 2 days later, I found the box to be broken and the display of the phone to be cracked.

opened a complain through one of the Contact Us wannabe and received no reply. Opened a second complain through another channel and received the answer that I had 3 days for reporting a DOA item, but that deadline had expired.

Tried asking them to check for my first complain but received only carbon copy emails telling that I should have repaired the phone at my expenses.

Decided deleting my account there, but it took 6 email(and I am still not really sure that my datas have been really deleted as requested).

Horrible experience, never again.

I advice anyone to keep off.

Best drone center
Jun 16, 2018 12:07 PM Read (via Android App)

Bangood is a good app for shopping drones, mi mobiles, lights , eachine drones and rising toys ! banggood offers good quality of drones at budget I have buyed them compared to others sites banggood have offered me drones at low cost ex eachine e58, eachine e010 etc. I love banggood for electronic items and many more .

DON'T BUY FROM BANGGOOD THEY ARE TERRIBLE
Jun 14, 2018 06:19 PM Read

Do not purchase anything from this company, customer service is shockinly bad. I purchased a brand new HomTom phone from them. When it arrived I was charged an extra £23 import tax, when I complaind they said I should have taken out insurance, this was not flagged up or offered by them when the purchase was made and they simply were not interested.

Then the sound and mic stopped working after 3 weeks while I was away. I reported this a soon as I returned and they said they could only offer a repair as I had had the phone for more than 4 weeks and I would need to pay to return it to china for this, They also said I would probably have to pay import tax on this again. The only alternative they offered was to pay £20 towards the cost of a repair if I could find a local phone repair shop to do this. No one was interested in even looking at it. I am still in dispute with them over this but they just send repeat emails and are completely unhelpful and disinterested. I have raised a complaint via paypal and they are refusing to answer their emails as well.

I also contacted HomTom about this and they said I needed to resolve the matter with Banggood, or they would offer a repair on the same Basis.

DON'T BUY A HOMTOM PHONE AND DON'T BUY FROM BANGGOOD THEY ARE A TERRIBLE COMPANY

Banggood.com (Valu for money online store)
Jun 07, 2018 12:58 AM Read (via Android App)

The whole market of world is now standing on online shopping. Banggood.com is a online trustworthy shopping store in the world. It is a valu for money online store. Anyone can buy anything form here by very low cost. You will get most faithful things from here. It is a international online shopping store. You can buy anithing by Paypal or phone pay from here. But some time the shipping time is too long. At this moment you can request to ship your things by air mail or some options with some extra shipping cost. But it is a trustfull online shopping app. I love it.

Electronic world.
Jun 05, 2018 01:25 PM Read

Hello today I am going to the share some feelings of my mind that the Bengal is one of the best electronic website that sells us in low price and all the things are so good in this this is one of the best website in the Google I also bought many things from here and I never got any defect in the material what I have bought from here so I suggest you to buy electronic material from here.

Order No: 42958609 Not Received ,And not Refunded
Jun 03, 2018 11:08 PM Read

Order No: 42958609.Item not yet received, and it was blocked by INDIAN Customs because, seller don't have valid export licence, contacted and spoken to customer care, I don't received any kind of resolution or refund still now

.please refund the amount which I have paid.If am speking to customer care, they are telling to go to customs, regional office there and

there which id about 350 kms away from my location… please be supportive to customers.IF you are genuine Seller. Kindly return my Amount which I have paid.

At my last order: 37472688, same issue happened, so I have tried with different seller, same thing happened, but this time I donn't received refund amount…

Kindly refund the amount which I have paid

Banggood.com