Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Banggood.com Reviews

Be very careful - they sell fake stuff !
Jan 11, 2019 05:32 AM Read

I bought something from them thinking it was from Airtrack Factory.

They had cleverly made a fake product and called it "Airtrack" instead of "Airtrack Factory" the original makers of the product from Netherlands.

But they could not deliver the accessories.

That is how I came to write to the original comment and got this email in return.

• EXCERPT FROM ORIGINAL EMAIL FROM AIRTRACK FACTORY -

Please note, we do not sell our products through the website banggood. Many Chinese companies copy our products and sell them directly all over the world, but most of the times this gives problems because of bad quality or incomplete deliveries.

Our company is called AirTrack Factory BV and not Air Track. Also the pictures on the website do not correspond with our products.

WORST WORST WORST!!!!
Jan 10, 2019 05:29 PM Read

I ordered one jacket from this site. they took approx on month for delivery this order to me. and when I open the order then I got XL size jacket and color also different & cloth martial like(floor cleaner cloth more then this) when I contact with bang good for size. they said your M size in my country XL size W T F!(BC who let me know about this) there is one option size conversation please when you purchase any cloth material ETC. please look at there. I spend Rs. 2373 for this s h I t jacket. i have send so many mail to bang good but they said in every mail(Please note that you should place your order in US size, however the tags inside the items will show in Asian size.)

now what I do with this jacket please let me know.

Absolute BS after sales service, they are criminal
Jan 08, 2019 03:24 PM Read

I bought a 3D printer for about$190 on 10 November. 2 weeks pass and it arrives in my country, I have to pay customs. That's fine.

Then I hear that customs has chosen my package to be audited and I have to send proof of payment and various other documents. Turns out that Banggood.com's carrier gave incorrect information on the import tag, citing the value of the item as$104 and this incurred a heavy customs penalty of more than$200 which is being charged to me.

I have questioned Banggood throughout this process and they give me similar responses all the time, this was the latest reply:

"Dear Muhammad Cassiem,

Thank you for your e-mail.

About the order 56967234, we are sorry to hear that you have charged by the customs. We advise you to find out about the import regulations and tariffs of your country.

And sometimes the price on the package will be revised by our shipping carrier in order to pass the customs inspection, which is actually beyond our control.

However, we kindly inform you that customer is responsible for paying all customs charges and import duties if orders without a tariff insurance. Below you can find more information about our policies for the tariff(link removed)

We suggest you buy the tariff insurance next time so that you will be eligible for a refund of its import duties.

Thank you for your understanding and we look forward to receiving your reply soon.

Best regards,

Stephanie"

Which is essentially means "we don't want to hear anything its not our problem". It is their problem if they're choosing this carrier that has a well known history of FRAUD.

Their tariff insurance also does not cover customs penalties so that doesn't apply at all.

Banggoods carrier is Rong Yao Lu LTD and Banggood knows very well that Rong Yao undervalues items to pass through customs. This constitutes fraud and tax evasion. It appears that Banggood does not care.

Currently my item is sitting at the cargo depot and will not be released until the fines are paid. The order number for the package is 56967234. In the previous review I copied an email from a Banggood rep and that number turned out to be incorrect.

Don't use Banggood until they change carriers, currently they are doing business and protecting fraudsters.

After a bunch of back and forth with various agents they've offered a refund if I return the item or a portion of the penalty.

Here's the thing, the penalty has to be paid no matter what because the tax agent has charged me, meaning I can't import anything else until that fine is paid in full. Banggood has now caused me to be blocked from importing items ever.

Furthermore, the DHL agent has said that for the item to be returned the customs case has to be closed and it will only be closed once the fee is paid.

Banggood has given a feeble reason for not paying due to the fee being more than the price of the item and that is not my problem, they chose to commit a crime so they have to pay.

SCAM ALERT!
Dec 27, 2018 10:49 PM Read

Bangood is a scam. I ordered a product from them months ago and never received it. They have refused several requests for a refund and do not offer tracking on the package. They were very rude and do not work with customers. My credit card company is in process of investigating the situation and told me to absolutely never do business with them again because they have gotten numerous complaints about Bangood ripping people off.

Pathetic!!
Dec 25, 2018 12:29 PM Read

Placed an order in the month of Oct 2018, I waited till Nov end, no luck, when I traced the product I received a person contact who would be delivering the product to Me. His name is Ravi Shankar, and his phone is always busy like fked Up! and my product was delivered back reason being Recipient not at home, when I have provide the office address, how did He reach my home address. Im writing this review on 25th Dec 2018, still I haven't received the product, when I had a chat with Sita Cui, She says for refund or resend I need to pay double shipping charges, these is entirely a fraud online shopping who only know to fake around with their shitty ideas of discounts and those who have provided good feed back, those are by bang good employees only. If you need any more details, leave a reply to this feedback, do not waste your hard-earn money. Trust me

Scam Likely
Dec 21, 2018 02:34 AM Read (via Mobile)

I am 99% sure Bangiod is a scam. I ordered something months ago and it never arrived. They do not respond to my communication attempts and when I asked to just cancel the order and refund me, they rudely and sarcastically refused. All evidence suggests a scam.

Banggood.com
Dec 19, 2018 07:50 PM Read (via Android App)

In my opinion banggod is too bad for online purchasingTwo months ago I am ordered a product in banggod.com. That product is an Bluetooth speaker at rs3999. And they said the product will come within 5 days. But I am Waite there. At last the arrived me after 2 week. And then I check the product. So bad. I clearly hearing the song. The product has no quality and This are a cheating product. They included descriptions are fraud and there fully cheated me.in my opinion you will buy an product online you choose Amazon or flipkart .Now due to the product problems I am return request is done.but they don't come till now.

Waste of time and money
Dec 13, 2018 11:36 PM Read

Waste of time and money. I thought this would be a decent source for inexpensive motors and prototyping supplies. Shipping was on the high end of the estimate. Packaging was inadequate and the parts were damaged. The motors I had ordered were free of the padding and protected only by the plastic shipping bag. Not a good place for time sensitive requirements. Customer service seems to want to complicate the process to the point the customer gives up attempting RMA or support. I'll find another source.

It is very usefull
Dec 12, 2018 01:18 PM Read (via Mobile)

This website is for shoping this website is so amazing website there are minimum rate of product is and product is so cool you wanted to try this website for buying this website gave you coupens for next product buying so you wanted to try this website one's more

Thanks for read this article

My first and last time with Banggood
Dec 10, 2018 05:27 PM Read

Tried to pay a placed order and use one of the welcome coupons. For some reason it did not work and I had to repeat the payment to include the coupon. Do not ask me why the same item was kept, a new order was placed for the same item, and I paid for the same item I wanted to apply the coupon for. I thought it is certainly not a big deal. Other online platforms, . all offer online order cancelling, but guess what? Banggood does not. I thought well, write them an email asking to cancel the paid order. Today I received an email asking me to pay for the unpaid item. While I was trying to explain that I have to cancel the paid one first, a shipping confirmation landed in my mailbox. Let us see how things will develop. Luckily it is the value of the discount(10%) that I missed. However, the same item is 15% cheaper at other Chinese platforms. Next time I will look carefully. Next time there will be no Banggood anymore.

Thieves with terrible customer service.
Dec 07, 2018 11:17 PM Read (via Mobile)

They robbed me of over 100$ and absolutely refuse to stay true to the return policy they've referred me to several times. They sold me a broken product and refuse to replace it regardless of how much they've required to. Would not recommend, save your money and sanity.

Poor service if your package get damaged during sh
Dec 01, 2018 03:52 AM Read

If your package get damaged during shipment, don't expect Banggood to help you!

I ordered a package that got damaged during shipment, before I received it. It was automatically returned to the sender by the local post office. The local post office said that the sender will be compensated for the damage, but they have to claim it themselfs, I cannot do that for them. Now the problem is that Banggood does not want to help me!

That was money out the window!

Poor customer service

Worst Customer Service and no guarantee for your r
Nov 29, 2018 03:20 AM Read (via Mobile)

Hi, I purchased Mi Band 3 from this website on 06th September 2018, as it is not launched in India by then, Ideally the delivery time is October 4th , but I didn't receive my product until now, and when I asked for the refund, they said it is not possible to refund the amount as it is not returned back to them neither. So I suggest u all not to trust this worst China website and waste your money.

FRAUDULENT SITE NEVER SHOP
Nov 23, 2018 07:26 PM Read

THE WORLDS NUMBER ONE FRAUDULENT E COMMERCE WEBSITE. THE CHINESE MODEL OF CHEATING THE WORLD NEVER BUY OR ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE. MY EXPERIENCE: I ORDERED FOR AN SONIC TOOTHBRUSH AND IT NEVER GOT DELIVERED CONSTANT CONTACT WITH THE CUSTOMER SERVICE THEY WOULD GIVE SOME EXCUSE OR THE OTHER AND FOR 60 DAYS THEY WERE PLAYING THE FOOL AROUND WITH ME ONE DAY THEY WOULD TELL ME THE SHIPMENT IS WITH ONE COURIER COMPANY AND NEXT DAY THEY WOULD TELL ME A DIFFERENT COMPANY AND FINALLY AFTER 60 DAYS I RECEIVED THE SHIPMENT AND TO MY SURPRISE WHEN I OPENED THE PACK IT WAS NOT WHAT I ORDERED FOR I ORDERED FOR A SONIC TOOTHBRUSH AND PAID FULL AMOUNT THRU MY CARD AND THE SHIPMENT I RECEIVED CONTAINED A PEN WHICH WAS JUST WORTH MUCH LESS THAN WHAT I PAID FOR WHEN I RAISED MY ISSUE ALONG WITH PHOTOGRAPH THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY WOULD REFUND THE MONEY AND THE STATUS ON THE SITE SHOWS REFUNDED BUT 5 DAYS HAVE BEEN OVER AND YET MY MONEY HAS NOT BEEN REFUNDED WHEN I GOT IN TOUCH WITH MANY OTHER ONLINE SHOPPERS THEY TOO HAD THIS SAME EXPERIENCE. SO TO CONCLUDE THIS SITE BANG GOOD IS A TYPICAL CHINESE FAKE FRAUDULENT SITE TRYING TO CHEAT CUSTOMERS AND MAKE MONEY BOYCOTT THIS CHINESE FRAUDS NEVER SHOP ON THIS SITE

You cannot estimate/guess delivery time with them
Nov 10, 2018 08:44 PM Read

Ordered from the US warehouse to get my items faster comparing to ordering from China. They provide 3-7 days delivery time service. Waited 2 weeks, contacted customer service, they suggested to wait a week more. Buy from them if you are ready to wait a couple of months

FINALLY THE ONE I CAN TRUST TO IMPORT ,,,
Nov 10, 2018 06:54 PM Read

THE BEST I HAVE EVER FOUND TO BUY SOMETHING OUT OF INDIA, I HAVE BUY SO MANY PRODUCT WHICH IS NOT AVAILABLE IN INDIA AND I AM FULLY SATISFIED WITH DELIVERY, RATES, PRODUCT QUALITY, AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT, CHEAP AND BEST OPTION TO BUY ONLINE SOMETHING OUT OF INDIA

Dont buy if you are from India
Nov 03, 2018 02:09 PM Read

Dont buy if you are from India

They will ask you to get your product from customs. they will simply raise their hand and won't deliver at your doorstep.

They will ship your product but it will never reach you. In short you won't get your product nor they will refund.

Defective items
Oct 27, 2018 07:05 PM Read (via Mobile)

Received 10 led drivers all defective got nowhere with banggood customer service lost my 60 bucks buyer beware its ok if items delivered in good working condition but kiss your money good bye if you have a problem and have to deal with clueless Yina

Unreliable shop
Oct 24, 2018 03:19 PM Read

This shop is highly unreliable and possible fraud.

I had two orders there and never received items I paid for. After 3 months of writing with customer support they are on all possible ways staling solution either to items be resend or that I've got my money back, nothing happened. Never got refunded and never get items I paid for.

They just offer you some stupid points

Be aware and choose another shop

Good website
Oct 23, 2018 08:43 AM Read (via Android App)

Good website for shopping probably best if it would support cash on delievery and delievery is quite late things costing 3000 on bangood will cost 5000on flipkart and amazon it has lot of discount good app over all but please add cash on deleivery good products which we get on bangood and it is best I preser it to everyone

Recommended Top Articles