Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Banggood.com Reviews

Bangood - worst customer service ever...
Apr 10, 2019 06:58 PM Read

I have bought a lot of items from Bangood over the years. However yesterday I made a mistake and ordered the wrong item(a Quadcopter control board). I realised a few seconds after paying when the confirmation appeared in my inbox. There is NO WAY of cancelling the order - even 5 minutes after pressing buy! I wanted to change to a different product. After nearly an hour waiting to online chat with them(no email, no phone.) I was repeatedly told it was too late the order was shipped. didn't believe them and their rep disconnected when I tried to argue my case. Guess what - 2 DAYS later I get an email informing me the item had just been shipped with a tracking number for 2 days after I tried to change the order! I will never use them again - they just lie once they have your money. ps the products I have ordered in the past(mostly hobby electronics) have mostly been OK, if you anticipate the occasional dud component(Chineese quality control is rubbish, but the products that work seem OK - at least for hobby use)

T8 tablet warranty , bad Banggood post sales serv.
Apr 08, 2019 07:23 PM Read

At the end of 2017 I bought I T8 Tablet from them, it took 4 months to arrive3 and after 3 month it started to present problems with charge, I opened an rma with them and sent the item back to china with the badge supplied by them and the item took more 4 months travelling in China. Now the item is been returned by china post. I requested at least a refund of the value spent to deliver the package but they didn't agree and want to refund only half of the value. I asked if they could send another tablet to replace and also negative answer. So I'll have to wait the tablet arrives, then ship back. More costs, more wait and the tablet the I bought I can't use. This is simply unacceptable. If you think in purchase an electronic device with them, pls think twice. Simply not trustable.

When customer service seems to be a forbidden...
Apr 04, 2019 07:39 PM Read

.flower hidden in the Sahara desert!

True in all!

This website is not promising to sell first class items. We all know that. Yet, through coupons, offers and medium product quality it manages to balance quality and price. At a low level, but balanced enough.

Unlesss… something goes wrong. In case your order “goes south” you are doomed. Totally.

I noticed an item under a special discount(via coupon) and decided to place an order. As I was finalizing the order a glitch to their system declined my credit card. Been to on line ordering for years, so I said “no big deal” I will do it again.

The second time the system accepted my credit, but remove the coupon. I didn’t noticed the coupon was removed and placed the order. Been to on line ordering for years, so I said “no big deal” I will send an email to the customer service team and ask for a refund to the value of$28.50.

That was the extra I was charged, as the coupon failed the second time. Yes, this is about$28.50. Twenty days later, more than 50 emails later, they refuse to refund the astronomical amount of$28.50 caused by a glitch to their system.

Been to on line ordering for years, so I say with certainty: Never seen that again. Never!

So, go ahead and gamble with Banggood. I did and lost. Lost money, lost time, lost a customer. Oops! they lost a customer. A life time one. By the way, a screenshot can prove duration and volume of correspondence. To whom ever wishes to confirm the story.

Banggood.com
Very Very Bad Product Quality n Careless service.
Mar 29, 2019 07:04 PM Read (via Mobile)

Very very Bad product Quality, My Order No is60813831 n tr No ALJCC9030000284YQ two months late Deliver item and very Bad product Quality totally Cheating. I don't buy any product on Banggood. Totally Careless service. I am Daily chat with Banggood Customer care but not Responsible and Product Quality is very very useless, wastege of Money.

Lower product ratings not accepted
Mar 23, 2019 12:16 PM Read

I tried to rate the product. They do not accept lower ratings on product. Also the user comments seems to be moderated as per their own rules. They attract people to rate by giving points. So obviously product rates are not genuine rates.

Secondly refund process is very bad. I requested refund for bad quality product, but even after 10 days, no status change.

Finally, their delivery team is bad. They have tie-up with some courier companies in India and they cannot locate address properly. They do not call us back if they are unable to deliver and return the product.

AVOID AVOID AVOID
Mar 23, 2019 06:47 AM Read

AVOID AVOID AVOID if buying clothing that you may want to return if the size doesn't fit quite right.

I purchased three blouses made by the same company and in the same size however only one fitted. The others both varied too hugely from the measurements given

This company wanted photos showing the measurements and listed lots of things that needed photographing and then uploading.

I simply stated that they didn't fit me and there was no error, I just needed to return them. Their return criteria are so complicated and drawn out that I've decided to cut my losses and give the blouses to charity. These weren't crazily cheap blouses and so the loss is substantial.

The packaging was adequate but there was no invoice included and delivery took weeks and weeks so it meant finding my original order hard to find on my emails.

POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE

Banggood is worst
Mar 21, 2019 02:44 PM Read (via Mobile)

Banggood is worst for online shopping. I ordered a Tablet on Order number:61579301

Dispatch date: February 15, 2019, Tracking code: EH003419321SG, and I gave 530 rs. Extra for fast delivery , it was showing that they will deliver product within 7 to 15 business days but today is more than 1 month and my product has not delivered, even tracking details are not updated on website. Even worst , I sent mail for my money back they asked me to wait another 7 days and after 7 days they did not respond to me and I sent them mail again but they are not giving money back and asking to wait more for product

Pathetic service, your money will be stuck.

Horrible and disgusting support and service
Mar 19, 2019 10:19 PM Read

I Booked my order on Feb/15/2019 12:00:01 it was supposed to reached at Feb/17/2019 07:19:12. Now today is 19 Mar . it is more than one month and I hadnt got my product . I raised request for refund and now they are saying that they will not refund it . u have to tke the product, this is Very horrible and disgusting service and organisation . please BEWARE from them

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM BANGGOOD !!!
Mar 19, 2019 04:07 AM Read

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM BANGGOOD!

I bought a$ 600 e-bike in October. Today is March 18th and I haven't been able to use my bike yet! The battery was faulty. I wrote for 2 MONTHS e-mails to receive a new battery but they have always given vague answers, despite having sent several videos and photos of the problem. Today my email address has been put in the SPAM filter and I can no longer contact them. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING! CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS WORSE OF A SH.

NO ITEM and NO SERVICEFROM BANG GOOD... NEVER BUY
Mar 15, 2019 04:52 PM Read

Even after 45 days of purchase I have not received my item. They say;lot of excuses when on chat. No tracking info of item which is shown shipped. they have shown as shipped after 10days in the orders page. then for more than a month no tracking infor. they showed some "Flyt Express" from china to Singapore. I dont understand the route of china to singapore and to India. think the shipmenttravels all destinations to American continent and will come back after seeing all places. Now I did 2 live chats with the people of banggood, on 14th march, status changed from Singapore to India and is bagged. dont know what happened to that bag in last 2 days. Anyways, sont buy from this site, price might be shown cheap, you will neither get your item nor money. I dont know what will happen to my refund. cheating site. never buy. I strongly believe that they have not sendmy item till date. CHEATING SITE, BEWARE, NEVER BUY, YOU WILL NOT GET YOUR ITEM.

And their cutomer service is so poor that they dont respond in time. dont loose money.

Never buy anything from Banggood
Mar 13, 2019 01:24 PM Read

These people are shameless cheaters. I purchased a smart watch 1 month back and even paid shipping charge for the product. Even after 1 month they didn't ship the item. Played with me with different dates for shipping.

Please be aware.think thrice before buying from these cheaters!

Worst Customer serivce Don't place any order
Mar 06, 2019 03:05 PM Read

There is no proper customer service . I have placed my order around 2 weeks back still there is no exact date about the delivery.

And the delivery time is like 30 days. It took me 3 days to chat with the customer care team.

The answer I got from the customer care team.

We also don't know when you get the product and as well you cant cancel the order.

If you don't want the product after getting the product just keep if for resell in our website there we can help you.

This is the reply I got from the customer care.

Please don't do any type of shopping in banggood.com better go with other sites for shopping.

Bang good sucks
Feb 27, 2019 01:12 PM Read

Ordered asmartphone on the on Jan 17 2019 cost AU$1055.02.

Checked tracking everyday for 3 weeks, nothing showing up.

Emailed EMS agent, no record on file in regards to the tracking number, no paper work nothing.

Emailed banggood and told them of the situation, they replied with an email "saying Chinese Spring Festival(chinese New Year) here everything closed down", "item has been dispatched and will be delivered within 7 - 14 days check tracking in 2 - 3 days".

Emailed them on the 15th of feb and said I am not hppy with your reason, order was made 21 days before the festival started.

After my response got an email saying "We will need 3-5 days to check the problem of your order 60252570 with the logistics company and our warehouse." This is after they have said they sent it for a second time.

I emailed them 4 days after the "second posting of the item" and said there was till no tracking information.

reply was:

"sorry for the waiting. About the order 60252570, it might get lost on the way. Then we could make refund as the item is out of stock right now. Could you kindly refuse the parcel in case it arrived there later or repay the parcel if you accept it? Is that acceptable for you?"

I agreed to it, and I would be happy to pay them back if the item was delivered after the refund given.

21st of feb email from banggood saying.

Thank you for shopping on Banggood and sorry for the delayed delivery.

We have arranged a refund of your order 60252570 as you requested. You will receive the refund to the same payment method you used to place this order.

Refund amount: AU$1, 055.02

Refund arrival time once approved:

PayPal Express Checkout - Within one business day

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. If you have any other inquiries, please do not hesitate to contact us.

24th Feb I emailed saying, refund had not showen up. reply I got was.

Thank you for the contact.

So sorry for the delayed process due to the Chinese Spring Festival/weekend here.

We will ask the related guy to refund your payment in priority.

Could you check your Paypal account wihin 24 hours?

Any other question, you could feel free to contact with us.

24 hours after 26th feb.no refund.

27th feb I emailed.

" Hurry up with the refund, I need the funds back so I can order another phone before I leave for a holiday".

Reply was.

Thank you for the reply.

We could make refund for order 60252570.

But it shows the dispute is opened here.

Would you please kindly close it first and then we will arrange in the shortest time?

We are looking forward to your reply soon.

My response was,

You have mucked me around for more than 6 weeks, refund me then I will close the disput

So still I wait.

I 100% do not recommend Banggood.com at all

Never Shop here
Feb 17, 2019 06:55 AM Read

Starting off the shipping took 4 weeks to arrive. Then upon opening the box I immediately had 3 major problems. First, the wall plug was for eastern Europe, and I live in the US. Second, the software they sent me was only compatible with windows, not Microsoft, which is what I have. Both of these things were not mentioned in the description of the item or any ware on the website, and I search for them thoroughly twice. The third problem I had after I had found my own adapter was something was defiantly wrong with the Machine. I immediately contacted tech support and started troubleshooting. They required me to upload videos on to youtube which has never done before and gave no alternant solution. They completely ignored my first two problems, saying that is just how it comes and we won't do anything about it. Then they tell me after sending 3 videos that the motherboard needs replacing! The core of the Machine is broken. After very directly asking for a full refund and a return of the machine several times. They offer a total of a$40 refund. The motherboard posted on their website was$39.99+ shipping. We literally had over 30 emails back and fourth in total, and they are I a different time zone so every email was a least 12 hours apart. Then I made the mistake of being slightly vague on an email, and they understood it as me accepting their$40 offer, and after emailing them back, as soon as I saw It with plenty of time before the transition took place which happened exactly 24 hours after their email was sent. Well they told me too late we already refunded you I guess you're all good now bye. Never hinting that they would ever give me a full refund, even though It clearly says on the product page full refund in the first 14 days. I emailed them on day 3 having built the Machine, found a converter for the wall plug, and tested the machine and found it broken. I ended up buying the motherboard for Amazon along with a wall plug for 60$ NO LONGER TRUSTING SHOPPING ON BANG GOOD putting my behind$20 and the frustration of having to install a motherboard by myself without any help from bang good, and having to find my own software to download from the internet. Literally never shop here ever. As a final note the printer is actually pretty nice I really love the Ender 3, but Bang Good is a terrible company, with terrible customer service.

Very bad customer care specially on chinese new yr
Feb 10, 2019 11:18 PM Read (via Mobile)

Very bad experiences with this app.. They havent stopped taking orders during chinese new year but stopped taking customers queries/ hearing problems.

First order I placed they disnt meet the timeline and refunded it.

Second order I accidently made two orders for same product. I immediately tried to reach customer care but their chating line shows waiting queue of 60+ and as soon as your number reduces in queue it takes more time to come up in queue. It seems it was programmed to avoid customer's interaction and they are making excusea of new year.

To make matter worse they changed the status of order as dispatched but the tracking information is not available even after 5 days.

They are cheating with people.

Could be better!
Feb 02, 2019 08:11 PM Read

Bad communcations. Delivery takes a long time! No status updates.

It always takes many many e-mails before something happens. Refund of money also takes a very long time. Would not buy expensive stuff anymore @Banggood. Only small stuff that I never had to send back.

Total Rip off
Jan 16, 2019 05:09 PM Read

I bought an android box and 2 mini keyboards from Bangood. The android box was shipped with the wrong power cord so can't use it. The keyboards are used and scratched, came in a damaged box with no packaging inside. Keyboards are missing the batteries and the usb part that plugs in. So they are absolutely worthless. I been trying to deal with customer service but all I get back is the same replies, exact same. Its like dealing with a bot that is stuck one one reply. I have asked to speak to a manager or supervisor numerous times and get told they have none that work there. According to the Better Business Bureau there has been over 60 complaints against them. They have no concerns is helping me fix this problem just giving me one huge run around. Do not recommend this company to anyone.

Order Number: 59131858
Jan 16, 2019 04:00 PM Read

Tell me the status of my order and you are taking extra shipping charges 700/- to deliver the product to me in 7- 10 days, I have paid extra shipping charges for express delivery and you guys have no idea about delivery status and you do not have any idea today 22 days gone still I have no information about my product pathetic service and communication to the customer you are sending me the product through express service and taking extra charges and showing estimated delivery date 20 jan 2019 on your site this getting very hectic for me unacceptable behavior this a very sad and dishearten experience to me . I will never come back to buy again from your site

Skymore Toenail Fungus Treatment Nail Gel
Jan 16, 2019 06:37 AM Read

Back in November 2018, I ordered

Skymore Toenail Fungus Treatment Nail Gel

I was supposed to receive it on 2018-12-29, but until now I have received anything.

I have sent about 6 or 7 email to banggood, but did not get any reply .

I wouldn't advice anyone to buy anything from this website.

It was a huge mistake

System shows CHEAT delivery !
Jan 12, 2019 11:33 AM Read

Banggood system shows up delivery! But we did not receive the goods. - SIMPLE CHEAT -. And we did not sign for any delivery!

I MISS EBAY AND AMAZON(GERMANY). NONE OF THE ASIAN INTERNET SHOPS YOU CAN TRUST! BAD EXPERIENCE

MECOOL