Product Quality:

Banggood - It's an online shop of liars and deceivers

banggood - It's an online shop of liars and deceivers

BAD BAD BAD COMPANY - DON'T BUY FROM BANGGOOD

beware from banggood

On November 21, 2018 I purchased a cell phone, asus zenfone 3 zoom.

order no 57514639, price of 534 ils(israeli sekel).

Three months after receiving the phone, it broke down.

Nothing could be seen on the phone screen.

I have contacted bannggod service(warrantybanggood.com)

they have asked me to send back the phone to them for repair

I have sent back the phone on the 21/04/2019 and I have received Confirmation on 5 May 2019 that the phone has been received by banggood.

from then I have asked the warranty team about the phone. and all the time

I have been told that the repair takes time and again the same .

I have paid for the phone, I have paid for the return of the phone to banggood for repair.

I did not get the phone back even today 07 july 2019.!

they are sending me messages about refund me . after a day, day change the message asking to wait. then again and again . they asked me to pay 350 ils and they will send a new phone. in the end they have agree on 250 ils and they will send a new phone. I have paid. and again they don't have the color after that again they don't have the other color .

beware from banggood on the net, If you have a problem with the equipment. You will find yourself without the equipment and the money.

You will be given permission to return the device for repair.

From this point, you can say hello and say goodbye to the product costs and money you paid for returning the product to the seller in China

You were warned. banggood .com is a very bad company .

Do not be fooled by appearances they are crooks
Aug 01, 2019 01:24 PM Read (via Mobile)

Baja rovan ordered end of April in railway, supposed to arrive on July 14th. Tracking blocked for 1 month, I request the refund after the scheduled date. I specify that I took shipping insurance with my order. After 2 weeks of negotiation and the opening of a paypal dispute, they accepted the refund. Except that the refund did not come. I contact them again, they ask me to close the dispute to be able to repay me. NEVER DO SO, A CLOSED PAYPAL DISPUTE CAN NOT BE OPENED AGAIN, NO POSSIBLE REMEDIES. So I refused and threatened to turn this dispute into a paypal claim in addition to denouncing the problem on forums RC. I finally got my refund by force. Morality only pay with paypal, will protect you at least from non delivery .. For the rest ...

NEVER BUY HERE
Jul 31, 2019 03:56 AM Read

I have placed the order 64078897 on April 2th. The ítem was shipped out on April 19th(took almost 3 weeks). It’s been 102 days now and have not received the ítem. I have paid an insurance fee of 3, 68$. According to their policy(https://banggood.com/Shipping_hl70_at321) all items sold at Banggood are guaranteed to be delivered in 90 days on orders shipped with European Railway Direct Mail. That deadline has now been exceded but THEY NEVER REFUNDED.

NEVER BUY HERE, you will waist your time and your money(174$ in my case).

Banggood.com
Non-delivery of prepaid stuff
Jul 21, 2019 03:18 PM Read

Re; My orders 67883046 & 67883047 of 12th June 2019

Following is the last mail exchange with the site no action taken to either effect delivery or refund the prepaid amount

Saif Contractor

Wed, Jul 17, 7:47 PM(4 days ago

to Support, Jago, service

c.c. Complaint ID: 9995906

Dear Ashley

Here are the order numbers as acknowledged by you"

Thank you for shopping with us. Your order number are 67883046/67883047.

Now coming the shipping info you are saying the same thing again & again without any definite delivery time.

Sorry. I cannot accept any more excuses for delay and unless I get my refunds by 22ndJulyI shall proceed with legal actions.

Saifuddin Contractor

On Wed, Jul 17, 2019 at 6:10 PM wrote:

Dear Saifuddin Contractor Contractor,

Thank you for your email and sorry for the inconvenience caused.

The order number 67883047 you sent is invalid. Could you please tell us if you mean order 67883047?

Since your orders had been delayed few days due to the customs clearance before, so the delivery time is also delayed few days.

The tracking information of this order will be updated at important logistics stations or once it arrives in your country.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue and hope for your kind understanding.

Should you have any further requests or information about your order, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Ashley Qiu

Stay away from these criminals!
Jul 07, 2019 04:08 PM Read

I've purchased from a number of these Chinese mega tech resellers in the past(e.g. Gear Best, Geek Buying, etc) without any problems, but in my experience Bang Good is at the bottom of the pile - definitely one to avoid.

If you do happen to gamble your money on these cowboys, whatever you do, don't take out their customs insurance. This is supposed to protect against being charged import duty - however, when you make a claim you will be met with a barrage of requests for documentation which you simply won't have. You'll never get your compensation.

Items advertised as being well stocked often miraculously go out of stock after you pay for your order - and the refund won't be as much as you paid in the first place!

Items are poorly packed and arrive in poor condition.

If you contact them then you will undoubtedly experience shockingly bad customer service too.

Read the other reviews on here before placing an order. You have been warned!

WORST, DISGUSTING, GREEDY, USELESS banggood.
Jul 05, 2019 04:18 PM Read (via Mobile)

WORST, DISGUSTING, GREEDY, USELESS, FOOLING AND LYING banggood app.

These banggood people are sending SPAM mails/messages to the customers. The sent mails/messages are abusive and disturbing to the customers.

No warranty. No refunds.
Jun 26, 2019 10:37 PM Read (via Mobile)

Bad company, after sales service is non existent, they will send you what ever they got in stock, not the actual item you ordered, even faulty items. impossible to get a refund

STAY AWAY!!

I asked banggood for refund and return the faulty watch. They wanted to receive it 14 day .from the delivery day .how .? And to pay for every thing else. They been effectual.

Please read banggood email.

youssef, Thank? you? for your email and order 67010261. It is a pity that you are not satisfied with the? product? and want to return it. However, would you like to accept a refund of 200 points? and keep this product? ? If you still want to return the product, we will respect our customer’s decision. But please kindly notice? our return policy. You may return it within 14 days after the delivery? if the product is still in brand new conditions. And you are responsible for paying the return shipping fee, all the customs charges and import duties on the return package. We will deduct the import taxes paid from the amount. ? We will keep waiting for your reply? and? Best regards, Michelle

Banggood.com is a SCAM
Jun 15, 2019 09:23 AM Read

BangGood.Com is a scam.

They will not refund for faulty products.

Customer service will take weeks of one line response and Im still waiting on a solution.

I bought a phone from banggood.com, I contacted them the moment I received it because it will not charge.

Their first solution was they would refund me €14 to get in fixed in a local repair shop.

I refused and now they will not give me a answer in over two weeks now.

They will try and wait you out so you will give up and leave them your money.

I will never buy from this Chinese company again
Jun 12, 2019 10:32 PM Read

The company's review system does not allow me to choose less than 2 stars. The company deserves only half star. The product has Poor quality. The supercapacitors I bought and received lose electric charge and the voltage dropped within 1 minute after charge. The solar panel I received did not charge capacitors. The seller has Poor customer service. Even worse, after I entered a poor product review on their website, the site responded that my review will be "moderated", and I could not enter another review for other products I bought. I will never buy from this Chinese company again.

Don't buy from banggood
Jun 12, 2019 09:58 AM Read

I received a DOA item. It is a 1/16 scale RC tank. The box is huge. They won't pay for shipping it back to them. I have been trying to get them to take the tank back for 2 weeks. They just keep saying they can only pay partial of the postage. It clearly states on their website banggood is responsible for shipping on DOA items. They won't take the item back. I'm stuck with a broken item.

Banggood
Jun 10, 2019 09:13 PM Read (via Mobile)

Please don't buy anything from banggood by chance product come defected you are helpless totaly you will get only false assurance nothing action will done

Cheats, I cancelled order for wrong info on info
Jun 03, 2019 10:39 PM Read

Cancelled on Sunday after seeing misinformation.

Price 4 times the actual rate of what they have sent. Today.

Cheats. Do not buy anything from them. THey buy from China, Aliexpress and sell with 300% profit

Dont buy it here. SCAMMERS!
Jun 03, 2019 12:09 PM Read

Last November I bought a cellphone in the website. I never received the cellphone. After several emails to costumer service, they agreed to make the refund once that I close the case in Paypal. I close the case in Paypal but they never refund the money. DONT BUY IN THIS WEB if you dont want to lose your money.

T

Laser Module Cooling Fan Issue
May 17, 2019 08:45 PM Read

Fan in Laser module became noisy. Fan was losing speed so I couldn't use laser engraver, because could be damaged by overheating. Contacted Banggood customer service on 22/042019. Answered couple of days later. They are very sorry. They will find a solution. Never happened. I asked to return Laser module for full refund. Ignored by Banggood. Asked for partial refund and offer replace fan by local computer shop. Offer ignored. No answer. Nowadays I don't have a money and I don't have a working laser module. What a shame! I tried left a review on Banghood, but bad review is not allowed!

A fraud, unreliable, liars
May 08, 2019 12:23 PM Read

Comunication is catastrophic, they don't read emails or they dont speek english. Or both! Or just trying to make customer to give up on the complaint this way.

I recieved a damaged tablet, after many emails where they asked me the same questions I don't know how many times, they said I can return it and they will refund me shipping cost up to 60 USD.

After that they offered a partial refund(30% of the product value LOL) which I refused.

Then they said that I can return and they will cover the shipping expenses up to 40 USD - whaaat, 2 emails before they said 60?

When I complained, they again asked the same questions from the previous mails and which product I want to return(I was like - who are you kidding?). After that they offered to cover shipping expenses up to 30 USD hahahaha

So, silly company, amaters, they don't know what are they doing, they are lost in the market, don't care for customers or anyone, or just don't know how to do their job.

So, almost all product you can find rather on Aliexpress, Gearbest, Geekbuying or some other services, for similar price. So avoid the Banggood if you don't want to lose your money and time!

If anyone wants a proof, I can send a transcript of those 15 emails between me and Banggood so you can see how they are making their customers stupid!

Fake offers with fraud mind
May 07, 2019 12:50 AM Read (via Mobile)

Bg will offer 24 hrs processing time for whole products and after taking customer's money they will not despatch the part and the response of the cc is also pathetic than any other chinese stores. If you contact with them they will told the product is out and it can only ship after 20 to 30ds. The theory behind this is they don't need to stock a product until a customer need one. And they will give fake offers for making a customer rush. I experienced this situation more than 3 times. So I changed to aliexpress and gearbest.

They Are Bad Liars
May 04, 2019 12:56 PM Read

I preordered Original Xiaomi Roborock S55 and waited about 2 months than they cancel my order. Meanwhile I opened countless support ticket. All answers are full of lies. Then today I received a message that they cancelled my order automatically.(sense something?)

My order number was 62546944.

Slow shipping
Apr 24, 2019 01:08 AM Read

The fulfillment process is just horrible. they will lure you in with fast shipping options but will then take their own sweet time to actually ship out the item. customer service has also gone down the drain in recent years and is among one of the worst there is right now. price wise is is usually one of the most expensive as well. worth keeping only just to compare prices. if you do end up buying something and a problem arises, just go to paypal immediately it is a waste of time talking with their customer service.

Banggood unfaithfull website
Apr 13, 2019 09:10 PM Read

Hi Guys! On 27-3-2019 I have ordered one shaft coupler . Due to payment failure two times I mistakenly removed these order on Banggood app but the order was placed then I contacted Banggood customer care, I ask them to cancel the order but they told me that they cannot cancel order. They told me to receive order and sell it on other e-commerce website.

So I received two orders and I can not sell or replace them . I have complete loss of 800 rs . 15 days are gone but they have not refunded my other amount which is due the payment failure for third time and also order wasn't placed for it.

That's how they cheat with you.I have given screenshot of customer care reply. Please guy be careful while placing order on Banggood!

Stay away from this place
Apr 13, 2019 02:07 AM Read

Be very aware of Bangood. I have purchased 3 items from them and all was garbage. The 2 keyboards I bought came used and scratched and took a 3 week fight and posting bad reviews before they acknowledged me. They shipped out 2 new ones finally and they was crap. Batteries would not hold a charge. The android box crapped out, the main board is fried and now same thing after 12 days of complaining and trying for warranty I get a run around. I get one person who after a run around sends me a link to go to, problem is it's in Spanish, all of the emails been in English. So I complain about that then I get someone else and do it all over again and get the Spanish link again and so and so on. Stay away from this company

Banggood.com