Product Quality:

App & Websites:

Banggood.com Reviews

Banggood.com - stay away
Dec 12, 2019 12:02 AM Read

If you don't live in China, but instead Europe, keep clear from this site. If stuff you receive is broken you'd be hopping through hoops to ship your stuff or try to find somebody to repair it. They will not support you in any way. You'd have to pay for your return shipping yourself and maybe they eventually will refund you. I don't know. After 3 month of Chinese bureaucracy, I had enough. No phone, no money back, no shipping refund. I had given up. Stay on Amazon or your trusted online shop but stay away from this one.

They are really far away being proffesional
Nov 23, 2019 01:16 AM Read

I have sent them to my last message. You see the below. They really dont care the customers. They refuse to solve problem even if their faults. This is my order numbers: 76790029 and, 76790031

Dear Officer,

I signed up for your web-site(Banggood) to make my first purchase. Thank you for giving me a special opportunity for the new users and gave me 10%off coupon. I thought this discount was enough and wanted to make my shopping without waiting for the Black Friday. I put my products and identified the coupon. But the transaction was canceled. Then I made a second transaction and identified the coupon. The operation was accepted. But I realized that there is no discount. Immediately afterwards, I contacted your online customer service. Because your system primarily directs online communication. Otherwise I'd rather have mailed. For my first chatting with Aroma who is the online customer relationship officer of Banggood customer service. First I try to explain the issue but I hardly explained the problem since Aroma wanted to be sure the spesific name of the coupon. The thing is the coupon wasn’t in my account at the same time. Btw I declared that I wanted to utilize from the discount If not I wanted to cancel two of my order and renew the coupon. And she also repeated my request “do you want to cancel both of them”. And I said “yes” She said that the same messages with others. You will get information by mail in a 3-4 hours. After the hours, I realized the coupon activated but no cancelation for my orders. I chatted with the second online customer relationship officer. I repeated my situation and I am pretty sure that I wanted to cancel my orders. He said the same messages with other. You will get information by mail in a 3-4 hours. After the hours. There was no action for my orders. I chatted with third online customer relationship officer. I repeated my situation. He said me that you already explain the situation to previous officer. “Please wait an be patient”. I said that your mails for summary request after the chatting. Your mails are not clear. You don’t mention about my request about canceling the orders. “I hesitate that the seller will ship the products. He said that the same messages with others. You will get information by mail in a 3-4 hours. After the hours. One of my orders has shipped. I chatted with fourth online customer relationship officer. I said that the seller has already shipped my order but You didn’t take an action. He said that I don’t see any action. Your product is still in process. I said the photos of tracking number. But he insisted that there is no action. Btw he said me that you didn’t request to cancel your orders. I asked to reach my previous chattings to understand the situation. But he was no right to reach for previous messages. After that I hardly reach your mail system since you mostly direct people to chat room. I explained the whole sides of the process. But your answer was you need to send back the product when it arrives me. Later, I tried to talk with some online customer relationship officer after a few attempts(chat line break or smthg.) I found chance to explain my situation. He offered the same what I received with e-mail. I gave the name of Aroma to check our conversations. He cut some chatting sentences from the conversation. And he insisted I didn’t say exactly about cancelling my orders. I explain the situation. He said you are okey but I cannot do it anything. I refused the things what he offers and insisted to get department contacts. He wanted to give any contacts but at the end I took your e-mail. I tried to explain the whole process in detail. First of all, why not send our conversation records to us by e-mail? Secondly, when I first asked customer service, he said he couldn't access the old records, but then the other one was able to access them. Thirdly, why didn't you cancel the products even though I contacted you several times before the products were shipped? Fourthly, instead of taking into account what I said, the employees at the customer service make me a liar to protect each other. Fifth and most importantly, why don't you, as the Banggood family, meet my customer satisfaction in a situation that is your own fault? Finally, is it worth the effort you made me do? Whatever happens, I'll share this situation everywhere on the Internet. This is now a customer dissatisfaction anymore! Best,

Ozgur

Stay away from this FRAUDS
Nov 02, 2019 05:16 PM Read

Bought a TV 3, 5 weeks ago. Till now the company was not able to let me know where is my item. From my point of view, the item was not even shipped. They just take my money!

Banggood Fake site
Oct 24, 2019 11:16 PM Read (via Mobile)

Ordered a product but they deliver it to some wrong address around 1200+ KM away from my place. Now they are just passing time and not refunding my money.

Banggood motto should be neither fun or good value
Oct 16, 2019 12:38 PM Read

In early November 2018 I ordered 2 laptops to be gifts for wife and daughter for xmas. They said they shipped them, but they didn't. They waited til January after I chased them for 6 weeks. When they arrived, one turned out to have defective HDMI and audio out. They told me to hunt around Budapest to find somebody to repair - after 6 weeks of hunting and visiting technicians, I gave up and returned that machine for repair.

Banggood then told me I had to pay to repair it. I balked; eventually they agreed to repair it. It's now October 2019; I still don't have the machine returned. In the interim, my wife's old machine failed and I had to buy another machine anyway.

So here I am, awaiting the return of a machine that's now 1 year older - that I've never used - and have now replaced anyway. And Banggood can only say, "please have patience".

Yes, the price looked great - but I've had a painful lesson and want to warn others, don't engage these charlatans - they have no shame, empathy or morals.

Pathetic experience with banggood
Oct 01, 2019 03:02 PM Read (via Mobile)

Pathetic experience with banggood. Orders take more than 30 days to deliver. They do not provide tracking on small orders.

They mentioned wrong address on one of my orders so it was not delivered to me. I asked for refund and they asked me to pay the shipping charges for the order which was not delivered to me because of an error they committed.

I am never buying from them again

Smart watch
Sep 30, 2019 06:47 PM Read (via Mobile)

Bangood offers very low standard products, I bought a costly smartwatch it didn't even last for 6 months, even they don't offer coustmer service and keep saying get it serviced at your end we will compensate to certain amount.

Banggod
Sep 28, 2019 09:21 PM Read (via Mobile)

Bangood is a app which became because of youtube, and it got its name because.banggod was giving reviewe products for all people who would ask them.bangood is good for asking reviewe products or sample products, but i recommend you gys to , not by any products by paying cash, because most of them get damaged or missing parts of their product and bangood does notdeliver the product on time and it does not have traking facility and does not make any kind of reply or refund your money. THANK YOU

Shame on Bang good.com
Sep 27, 2019 08:05 AM Read

I ordered for H96 MAX X2 & to my surprise when I recieved it it was missing remote control & HDMI Cable & even the main head unit was so full of scratches that it seems this was refurbished product not new one. Have raised this issue with them but to my surprise still havent recived their reply or call.

Shopping expriences like these should be considred on priorty & resolved but instead treated with no response mode. Woudl not recommend at all this website for any purchases from any country & to top it up when I tried to post a review on their page to let others know about this unproffesional code of ethics with pictures it says I havent purchased this product which evidently I have & its sitting on my desk right now with no use at all. Posting the pictures as well for others to refrain from any purchases here & instead use GEARBEST.

Unprofessionals
Sep 26, 2019 03:25 PM Read

I am very dissapointed with the service in my last order because after 16 days waiting for the item just yesterday when I ask them why I cant track my order they say it doesnt ship at all because it was returned by the logistics and in the status they still says shipped.This is unacceptable and unprofessional I will think again to buy again from banggood!

Unfaithful Website
Sep 24, 2019 04:40 PM Read (via Android App)

I made a massive mistake by trusting Banggood.com, it is a fraud website which will sell low quality products at high rates.

I purchsed a Headphone about 12 days ago, yesterday I got parcle. Which headphone costs me 550 rs., but when I unboxed my parcle my all enthusiam destroyed by seeing Headphone condition ( I got old, used and damaged piece) .

I try to contact with Banggood for returning headphone and get my money back they denied.

See the condition of that Headphone I received-

Scam and Fraud
Sep 24, 2019 05:43 AM Read

Scam and Fraud! I requested for cancellation for order, next day they edited status as "shipped" with fake tracking number, but then I requested again for cancellation, they didn't refund me, don't buy anything here, scam and fraud!

Chinese, once sold no warranty
Sep 23, 2019 09:46 PM Read

There is no warranty. If you able to prove quality of product is not as expected, they will ask you to keep product as token they will credit 60% amount in terms of Bangood points. Tricky thing is you can not use whole bangood point to buy a product, there is upper cap of 15%. So if you are buying a product of Rs100, you can utilize Rs15 from bangood points and Rs85 you need to pay, and so recursive cycle continue in next product as well, as they are also not safe from bad quality.

You can not write bad review on bangood, Chinese screening process kicks in. Censoring is in their blood. ZERO in Customer service, you need to communicate using email only.

Please buy any product from online retail that of jurisdiction within your country.

There are some quality product as well. But I prefer NOW to buy only those where I do not have any other options.

How can I get back my refund?
Sep 23, 2019 05:30 PM Read

I won't recommend banggood personally, Instead you should look for other companies like amazon, rakuten, ali express, geekbuying or gearbest. Banggood is really a big problem while you have to make a refund. For a simple refund they will give u a headache. You have to chat everyday with them and they will say like sure for 24 hrs we are going to refund and then next day it will be the same, I am still waiting for them to make a refund. They are not trying to refund my money.They are playing with my time and money.If they won't refund I'm going to write this everywhere.

Cheaters
Sep 23, 2019 01:08 PM Read

Hi had order an Sub woofer Amp oon 22nd Aug 2019 . The expected shipping date given was 04th Sept 2019. Its been one month till date I have not recived my order when asked for refund they asked me to wait for 7 days if the product is not delivered will ad 200 points still waited. Now its 2 month demanding to cancell and refund they are not ready to pay. Kindly avoid transaction with these kind of fake companies

Still waiting for refund for phone they did not ha
Sep 19, 2019 03:53 AM Read

Paid for a phone that was shown as available to ship within 24 hours. Waited for a week while it was shown as processing. Contacted them multiple times through chat and email and every time was told that it would ship in the next 24 hours. After applying some pressure to let me know if the item is indeed available and will be shipped in a reasonable timeframe I received an email saying that they want to cancel the order and refund me as they were not able to ship to my country without customs(not true). I agreed to get the refund since there was nothing else I could do. It has now been 5 days since then and every time I contact them, they ask me if I do want to get a refund and give my consent etc. They hold more than 500$ of my money for two weeks for a product they never had and never intended to ship. Bangood is ok for cheap things, but will never trust them again for anything over 20$.

Cash on Delivery not available
Sep 09, 2019 01:27 PM Read

I chat to one of the executive before Ordering my product for COD option after going through the reviews from Mouthshut.com and finally I didn't get any satisfied answer from their side. therefore I am telling you guys before ordering any product from any new site go for the COD option, if it is available then choose that because it is the safest option to get into any fraud.

Sep 03, 2019 12:49 PM Read

Dear friends, stay away from banggood.com as their staff is terrible which steals our money.I had received a faulty Tablet from this company.I forwarded several emails to them and they took about a month in order to decide for return and repair.Till three months, no sensible answer was given as to what was happening.On contacting the manufacturer, I was told, "We have no record of the repair.Go back to Banggood."Staff of banggood replied, "Tablet is in repair".This was despite being told that the manufacturer had no record. So I thought that the Tablet had gone missing.I requested for its replacement or a credit and they replied, "Tablet is in repair."No attempt was made from the cheaters to sort out any problems and people running this business should be chased by police.

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM BANGGOOD. TOTAL RIPOFF
Sep 03, 2019 12:03 PM Read

BANGGOOD floods the internet with their BIG sales especially to people on Facebook. I got sucked in because I needed a nice case for my new Drone. They had the perfect case for my exact drone. I ordered the case and I was so happy when it came today until I opened the box and found the WRONG CASE FOR THE WRONG DRONE. I have attached the photo of the item I ordered on the left and what they shipped me on the right When you try to contact Banggood they make sure you cannot get to them no matter how hard you try. If you want to return the item YOU must pay shipping and they will refund a "partial amount". DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM BANGGOOD

Untrustworthy ... worst customer service ever
Aug 28, 2019 07:10 PM Read

I recently had a really bad experience with banggood.com customer service.

1. I ordered an item that should have the gift, but it didn't show in the order detail. right after that I online chatted with banggood.com and was confirmed the shipping will comes with the gift, thus I kept the order.

2. one month later, I receive the package without the gift

3. online chatted with banggood again and another customer service girl confirmed the previous chatting history and aware of the mistake. however, she can not handle it(even after talked to her supervisor) and hence created a ticket for me

4. a few days later, many email exchanges with questions, now I was told that they can not ship the the missing gift becuase they are not sure about it.

Not only the process is a total hassle to customers, but also I lost my trust on banggood.com.

Good luck to your purchase on banggood.com

Recommended Top Articles