Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Banggood.com Reviews

Very long delivery period
Aug 18, 2017 06:52 PM Read (via Android App)

I have only bad experienced with this site.They are

1) Very long delivery period

Irrespective of products, Banggood takes too long period to handover the products.Usually it takes 45 to 55days to reach

2) Custom charges and delivery charges are more than other sites such as amazon and snapdeal.In amazon, it is only Rs180 for xiomi redmi phone, but it is 240 in Banggood

3) Products are privided not based on orders.I have ordered a smart watch , Panasonic T45 , as it was a 4G compactable one .But when it reached my home, I got in trouble becouse it was not T45, only a panasonic watch.In conclusion, my Rs 3000 gone.

Long delivery period and Pathetic customer service
Aug 17, 2017 08:10 PM Read (via Android App)

If you don't want to lose your sanity then don't buy from this website. Like many people I saw the products. Steal deals that are not available in India and I also wanted to take advantage of this. But this greed of better deal just gave me a headache and nothing more.

I ordered a product. A Xiaomi Smart watch that was exclusive to China only and not available in India. After watching reviews I decided to buy it. Considering the fact that it won't sell here the deal of 8000 rupees was a steal. So I ordered it. It took more than 50 days to arrive and not to mention the customs duty I had to pay also ₹4000. But I was fine with it as not many watches are even close to such a fine deal.

But to my unfortunate luck. The product was not as described. It was not a genuine product and not according to the description. It was just a cheap touchscreen watch with red straps and touch screen with no Bluetooth functionality just a calander and a time viewer.

Need not to say I contacted the seller. The seller was also new and he didn't responded for a month to my continuous mails. Then I tried contacting the customer care but they were like Robots I was taking to. Making no sense at all and not providing satisfactory answer. Then finally they told me to sent back the package to an address. I did and Waited for an entire month. 4 months were just spent on this. Buying, complaining, contacting, replacing, sending it back, emailing and requesting for a refund. Can't tell you how much of a hassle it was.

So anyways after 1 more month yes 1 more month 26 days to be precise A PARTIAL REFUND WAS DONE. Why? You may ask. Because According to seller I sent back a damaged product and only got back my ₹5000.

I had to face a loss of ₹7000 plus the headache and peace of mind and time wastage also.

All I can advise you is that sometimes its fine not to buy the product from outside. Because at least you will be having a peace of mind and issue will be resolved within a month max. You don't have to wait for months to get the product and then replace it in case of an issue.

A GREAT DEAL might be a thing. But its nothing compared to peace of mind and time. I will not at all recommend it.

This is the worst shopping website.
Aug 16, 2017 06:44 PM Read (via Android App)

I suggest anyone not to buy any product from this website.I had very worst shopping experience with this website as it does not deliver product fast, takes too much time and customer service is also not very good and the quality of product is bad than worst.And also it provide wrong product many time.very bad shopping website.

Banggood.com
Banggood-Don't buy anything from here
Aug 16, 2017 04:26 PM Read (via Android App)

Banggood is a E-commerce website.my experience is very bad here.I purchased a keyboard which was very bad.Coming to the points.1- Customer service is very poor here.You cant contact with the seller and I don't get reply of my mail till now. 2- Product quality was bad.product was not similar as described at the time of purchasing.Packeging was very bad. 3- I didn't get my product on promised date.it came late by 5 days.Delivery is slow. 4- App & website is ok.offers are available on some products.but products come to customers not the same as described. 5- Reliability is average.all the products are not available here like refrigerator, washing machine, some popular mobiles etc. 6- My opinion is don't buy products from here.you will get your product but not the same you want.Thnks.

Dont bang good from here
Aug 15, 2017 09:00 AM Read (via Android App)

Hello friends

I ordered a new rc crawler from this fake online site 2months earlier. There is a number of problems in this site firstly we have to pay double for home delivery because site belongs to USA, I ordered my product air route due I have to pay heavily .The order is written as 10 to 15 days but on 16 day I didnt get the product I loose hope about getting products and forget about it but on 18 th day the product was finally delivered .And then again I loose hope and truth from banggood because I ordered rc crawler but I get a broken and without remote crawler

Thankyou

Delivering fake and duplicate product's
Aug 14, 2017 05:22 PM Read (via Android App)

Banggood.com is the online shoping website, they have maximum of items available on website. I have ordered a lenovo zuk smartphone from this website and make the online payment because they are giving the huge discount. But I am very disapointed from this website because firstly they delevery my phone 8 days late and when I check my smartphone I got shocked as it is the clone of the phone not the original phone. I complaint about it to the customer care but they did not solve my problem till date nor they return my money. I suggest not to buy anything from this website.

Scam
Aug 13, 2017 12:51 PM Read (via Android App)

Don't buy anything from this website because it is a fake app store. I tell you how. I searched for redmi 4a which is not available in different online store but this app says that the phone is available in it's store. Which is impossible to be so.

Moreover, you will be surprised to hear the price. The price is rupees 8806.67 which is reduced to rupees 6523.29. That means that the company is giving 26% off. How can this be possible, the actual price of the phone is rupees 5, 999.

One more thing that you may be scammed that it does not have cash on delivery option, it only delivery the product in advanced payment.

BEWARE THIS TYPE OF APP STORE.

Branded Product from Banggood.com
Aug 13, 2017 11:12 AM Read (via Android App)

Banggood.com is an international website. They are dispaching their product to all over the world with a effective price range and a good price with discounted product in a price range of INR.500 with mostly rared product will be available in this website.

You can buy anything on banggood.com for better product

They are fooling customers - Indians don't buy any
Aug 12, 2017 10:49 AM Read

I recently bought an item from this website, as the price was comparatively cheap. In Amazon, the price for the product came around 2500/- but in this website, the price was 1925.00.

Some one posted a review below the Amazon item listing about this website and the cheap price. I believed this and ordered the product from them.

There came the surprise, within days of my purchase, they reduced the price to 1450.00. When contacted the customer care, they said they can't cancel the product and allow me to purchase at reduced price (I have not received that product on hand)

Then after 10 - 15 days, the product was delivered to me. There came the surprise of my life. The product didn't look like the image they posted. I ordered this product hoping they send one company product and they send me another cheap worthless brand product. The shipment was exposed to heavy sun heat it seems and when I received the product, the band was melted and was sticky!

The product package was open and looked like it was a used one. I contacted the customer-care and they asked me to send some pics of the product. I sent along with the problems I faced.

They replied back saying, "Consider keeping the product, we can't accept the return" etc. When argued, they gave me an address and asked me to ship it back to China and they will not pay the shipment fee.

They don't understand the problem and always force us to keep the fake, damaged and not the same look like the product.

So, in my view, don't fall prey to their cheap price and end up buying something you will never use. Also, later don't feel like a fool.

INDIANs, Don't buy anything from this website. That's what I would say. I lost 1900.00 Rs. But happy that I am helping other people so that they will not fall prey.

Think twice before you buy and always pay by PayPal if you are buying anything from them. because PayPal gives some customer protection and none of the credit/ debit/ net banking gives that benefit.

Hope this helps.

Cheep world
We don't sit on fake reviews, we stamp them or flush them.
Jul 25, 2018 08:47 PM Read (via Android App)

Bangood is the best online shopping I ever saw.Although it takes much longer to deliver, they provide free delivery.Am from India and I have purchased an eachine drone that reached me in 15 days in perfect condition.so I prefer bangood for the easy cheap shopping.Bangood also provides flash deals that gives you product at very cheap rate.A drone that cost about 4000 in indian market is at 2000 in bangood.There is 3 ways of delivery including a free delivery.

Very helpful site.
We don't sit on fake reviews, we stamp them or flush them.
Jun 28, 2018 02:54 PM Read (via Android App)

Hi friends.Today I will share my opinoin to you about this site.This is very helpful site.I am buying product from this site since 3 Months.I am very satisfied with this site.This really helps me alot to buy goods at very low prices.This site also give us discount on every product.I am also telling my friend and family members to buy goods from this site.I love this site too much.You can also earn goods by earning points and then convert them into your country currency.So In my humble opinion please visit this website.You will be very satisfied and feels very good to buy products.

So please visit this site one time Plzz.

GOOD DEALERS ON BANGOOD
We don't sit on fake reviews, we stamp them or flush them.
Jun 24, 2018 01:14 PM Read (via Android App)

Howdy friends, In this session I gonna share my honest experience with bangood.I am purchasing valuable products since 3 months with a low cost. Firstly I wanna tell you there is being well service given by banggod to their customers and daily consumers. I am so lucky as well as I am a youtuber then it gives quality products to review on it. It sells products with cheap price as you will seenot by others like flipkart, amazon, etc. I am not telling they are not good or wise but want to tell the difference on bargaining of products which is produced by them. And the last one advantage of it, if you buy form here that is good packaging which attracts consumers easily which is the main source in which they do it.

Bang good.com is the best app
We don't sit on fake reviews, we stamp them or flush them.
Jun 22, 2018 08:25 AM Read (via Mobile)

Hi guys I am not purchasing the products from this site because just started only.My bg points daily 20 points and hope to purchase products on review.This is awesome site or app. daily only one product link share to facebook you will get minimum bg points, then it redeem and purchase products

Also good for youtubers
Jun 21, 2018 02:31 PM Read

Hello everyone today I am going to give my honest and personal expirence or review upon banggod.com ok guys let's start.

Guys first of all you need to know that banggood is a online shopping website ok guys and guys and guys I am using this website from 5 months and I am soo happy with this website because it's products is too good and cheap as compare to others so this is a good website.and guys I want to tell you that this website is also too good for youtubers because you can do partnership with this website and it will give you free products for reviews and also it you can do partnership with this through affiliate marketing.

So it will also helpfull for new youtubers.

BANGGOOD.COM
We don't sit on fake reviews, we stamp them or flush them.
Jun 09, 2018 03:28 PM Read (via Android App)

THIS IS THE BEST SHOPING WEBSITE OR APP.BECAUSE IT GIVES 20 POINTS PER DAY.WHICH WE CAN REEDEM IN BUYING ANYTHING.THIS OPTION IS GOOD TO COLLECT POINTS AND BUY ANYTHING FOR FREE.IT ALSO GIVES COUPONS TO BUY THINGS.YOU CAN BUY ANY COUPON AND USE IN THINGS WHICH YOU NEED.SO IM MY OPINION IT IS THE BEST WEBSITE OR APP TO GIVE FREE.DELIEVERY AND PRODUCT FREE, THAT IS NICE FOR EVERYONE WHO HAD NOT MONEY TO BUY ANYTHING.THIS WEBSITE OR APP CAN HELP THOSE TO BUY ANYTHING FOR FREE

Banggood
We don't sit on fake reviews, we stamp them or flush them.
May 23, 2018 05:10 PM Read (via Android App)

Banggood is a most trustable website.iam using this website for 3 months. Also I ordered some products from this website and iam happy with it. They delivered the item on the time. Banggood gives high quality products with cheap rate.This website contains many quality brands with best deals.it has the feature pre-orders. You can buy huge amount products and low costed products from banggood.it gives the products in your currency.most important one is this website gives the products free to youtubers who had a technical channel for making review of that product.

Hope it is useful to you.

Banggood is trustable........?
We don't sit on fake reviews, we stamp them or flush them.
May 22, 2018 07:04 PM Read (via Android App)

Hey guys Banggood is a websiye which offer the product to people of all over the world.

Here you guys can find any product you want even a very small valued product or a very huge amount product.

Here the advantages of this wonderful website is you can see the product in your currency.

You cant really believe that guys that you can also earn some what money and buy in that same website of your favourable product It is a most trustable website friends you can trust it. I also order some products from the website

Hope the review can provide some knowledge about this website

Hope it is useful to you guys. ThankYou

Banggood.com