Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Banggood.com Reviews

Items never ship, orders never refunded.
May 21, 2020 05:26 PM Read

The title pretty much says it on, though I didn't have room in there to mention the AWFUL customer service. "Wait until the end of time, and your package will arrive." is their mantra, and they stick to it firm

Save yourself a ton of time and frustration - order from a reputable online retailer like Amazon.com and not Banggood.

HORRIBLE
May 19, 2020 05:19 PM Read

An absolutely HORRIBLE company. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM! I ordered a package from them on March 26th and also paid for fast delivery and I have yet to receive my package. Not e that I have ordered packages from Hong Kong(amongst other countries) and everything has worked out fine considering the pandemic. All other companies that I have been in contact with have provided excellent service.

Since my package was obviously late I have been in contact with Banggood three times and each time they have given me the worst service. THEY ARE HERE TO SCAM YOU! All they do is give you general answers and ask you to keep waiting.

The first time they told me to check with the post office, id the package would not be there I would get my money back. The second time the told me to wait another week, and if the package still hadn't arrived I would get my money back. The third time they told me to wait to 2020-07-03 and if the package still hadn't arrived I would get my money back. They are playing me for a fool and THEY WILL DO THAT TO YOU TOO!

Once again, DO NOT SPEND YOUR MONEY ON THEIR SITE!

Even if you get your package delivered, the quality is absolutely questionable! Trust me, this is NOT worth the headache.

And to anyone at Banggood reading this; please spare me your ridiculous policy.

Bad customer service
May 18, 2020 06:02 PM Read

Really bad customer service. I have two orders that I'm waiting for more than 70 days and they don't refund the money.

When I contact to them, they just reply that is sent, but the latest tracking update is from 63 days ago.

Also is very difficult contact to them. I will not buy again.

I copy and past some of my emails from bangood.

On tuesday 12 of march they told me:

'We certainly understand your frustration that you paid for something and didn't receive after such a long time. However, could you please wait for 2 more days? We assure you that we will try our best to provide a reasonable solution if you still don't receive it after that .We really appreciate your patience and support.'

• And after these days they said.

We are sorry to tell you that shipping time of your order will be extended by 30 days due to the impact of the epidemic. Would you please wait for 15 days?

Please note that affected countries and delays may be changed depending on the global epidemic situation.

Banggood will always be with you and thank you for your cooperation during this special period.

We apologize for this inconvenience and hope for your understanding on this matter.

First of all, I don't think that change the delivery time is legal. Secondly they lied me, because after these two days that they said, they still doesn't have a solution about my delivery. The last reply after contact to them many times is really disrespectful.

Also I had to spend my money buying the same item to another shop, because this one didn't arrived with much more time than the specified when I bought.

I can understand the covid issues, but my tracking is not updated for more than two months. Should wait more? Seriously?

Obviously this confirm my complain about this seller. Is not trusted and doesn't takes care about costumers.

After that I will take legal options.

Banggood.com
LOSS OF TIME AND MONEY
May 16, 2020 04:47 PM Read

Bitterly disappointed with customer service too.

The item I bought it cost €29 without the discount code at first.

Then I decided to apply the 10% discount code, and it was €26, 40(final price) so I paid for this. However, to my surprise, I received a confirmation email saying I was charged €37, 04!. I never saw this price on their website, otherwise I would have never bought it as it is pretty much €10 more!.

Therefore, I contacted the company to order a full refund and even I sent screenshots of every rate I saw before paying.

They did nothing but ignore my request. The only solution they gave me, it was 500 points which I won't use.

If the discount is based on the original price as they said, it should be clear in your website before paying, not increasing the price after paying.

I feel I have been deceived. They offer false advertising and charge for a price customers never authorize. Be careful!

Banggood what a disapointment!!!
May 14, 2020 07:58 PM Read

BANGGOOD what a disapointment!

For a few years I am buying things through the internet like most people.

I tried Aliexpress, Amazon and eBay, I found eBay for me the best choice absolutely user friendly and nearly zero disapointment. Unfortantly I encountered Banggood which was bad experience from the first beginning but I decided to give them a chance, what a big mistake!

On eBay I felt that someone listen and care, I evevn received a few refund to my surprise, A positive feedback is the most important issue.

Banggood on the other hand gave me the feeling they realy don`t care. Last purchas was the last straw, I bought an item that cost only 30$ and was willing to pay another 28$ for prompt delivery(what a mistake!) they promised it will arrive between 8 to 12 business days but was only sent after 11 days and now almost a month later I have been asked to pay another 60$ by DHL EXPRESS for some kind of tax!?

Regarding DHL I can only say to S - Y - S(save your soul) and keep away!(Also not the first bad experience)

My advice to you all friends is to keep away from Banggood company and from the delivery company DHL.

Sincerely Yours

Ami ALMOG

FRAUD Bought a product got a cheaper one.
Apr 17, 2020 05:43 PM Read

Bought a shirt for my husband and got a different product.

Instead of fixing the problem they tried to get me to buy another product or offered refund only after the product was returned(at my expenses) to china. Banggood, this is fraud.

Very unethical.

Bang Bad they should be called
Apr 05, 2020 11:26 AM Read

I ordered products on banggood.com and have been very disappointed.

1. They shipped one product to my customer with pieces missing and the product did not look like the photo. I asked for a refund 5 times and they finally agreed to refund less than HALF the price!

2. I got 2 warnings on Amazon that there were 2 products I listed from Banggood that had ownership claims and that Banggood had no legal permission to sell these. I contacted Banggood and they told me they removed one of the products and are not selling it but when I asked for a letter from them to show Amazon they refused to give me one now my account is at risk of deactivation on Amazon.

I would think twice before risking your online accounts and customers by selling this companies products!

Recieved Faulty Product
Apr 05, 2020 09:22 AM Read

I bought a BlitzWolf® BW-AT1 watch with order no 79283905 on 5 Jan 2020. I recieved after a month time. Watch worked fine for a month time and suddenly it stopped working. The watch keep on rebooting on its own untill battery is dead.

I contacted bangwood by email for support like maintainance, replace item, or refund. Bangwood did not reply me at all.

Please check video of faulty watch:

NEVER USE BANGGOOD
Mar 30, 2020 01:01 PM Read

Bought a divelight - which was Dead on arrival. Tried 3 times to get some kind of response from Banggood - they never even returned to me with an answer. Leaving me poorer, unsatisfied and quite pissed over their really bad customer service and lack of support.

Therefore my warning - never use them, as they will, most likely, leave you as yet another unsatisfied customer.

Didn't receive my order and no refund
Mar 06, 2020 08:38 PM Read

I made an order on 23/01/2020 and paid for fast shipment so that the order should be at my door step within 15 days so the delivery time should be on 07/02/2020. Te order dispatched from their ware house on 11/02/2020. Today is 45 days and the order hasn't came yet. I talked to the customer service many times they got the same reply every time "sir please wait". So I asked for a refund s the order didn't came it's my right to have a refund. The customer service refused to give me a refund. they say I have to wait to 07/04/2020 so that I can have a refund that's 75 days from the day I made the order. So they suggested that I wait until the order arrive to me and this is a stealing. I paid more to have the order within 15 day and the 15 day had passed so I should have my shipping money back when the order arrive. they refused to give me a whole refund and refused to give me the shipping money back. they are totally thieves. I have checked the post office more than 10 times and nothing came for me.

VERY low quality of items!!!!!
Feb 27, 2020 02:50 PM Read

I ordered the camouflage nets on banggood. biggest mistake of my life. quality was VERY VERY low and overpriced for what you get.

I wanted to return the goods, I sent it back as they instructed me. now 6 months farther BANGGOOD want to refund only 20% of it. with countless emails still no money back GGRRR

BANGGOOD NEVER AGAIN, bad service and VERY VERY low quality of items!

AVOID!
Feb 24, 2020 07:45 PM Read

Probably the worst retailer online. Late deliveries, missing items, additional shipping charges and the worst customer service.

You can see on their Facebook page that they get their employees to write really exaggerated good review to hide the score from the bad ones.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS

This website send me a damaged product
Feb 11, 2020 09:10 PM Read (via Android App)

On 2-9-2019 I purchased two paint spray guns from this website when buying spray gun said it would reach me within 8 to 10 business days but it took about 40 days for the spray gun to my hand. Anyway after the spray gun reached me I tried to paint with a spray gun between those two spray guns but, it was spraying a small amount of paint so I wanted to know something from their product information book but I couldn't find any information so I contact their customer care. I try to talk to them for at least 10 days, Tell them what my problem is but they haven't solved my problem, The paint spray gun is still damaged to me.

No product, no money back
Jan 29, 2020 11:02 PM Read

After 1 month my order where forcefully cancelled by banggood.

I still don't have my money back.

The customer support is usseles, full of lies and false promises.

They are also very rude.

Bonsai seeds
Jan 23, 2020 03:48 PM Read

I purchased moss seeds for my bonsai pots.

Th description on packaging did not advise what the seeds were for for.

The Australian Customs seized the package as being a "Bio Hazard"

They sent me a letter explaining the confiscation.

I scanned the letter and sent it to Banggood.

They asked me to wait for delivery. I told them again the package will never be delivered.

Still theyinsist on waiting for delivery.

They just stall and stall to avoid refunding.

Had they described the botanical name on parcel, the customs may not have confiscated.

Stay Away!
Jan 09, 2020 07:23 AM Read

Absolutely awful customer service. Stay away, the website is a scam and they almost never have anything they sell on stock.

It's the third order this month that I have to cancel because after weeks of waiting for three different items showing as in stock to dispatch, the customer service keeps on not responding and not even giving a timeline on when it would ship, even though they claim that the item is in stock

Lots of varieties in items
Dec 25, 2019 10:53 PM Read (via Android App)

Hi everyone, hope you all are good I am here to write about Banggood which I just recently experienced in my shopping. I came to know about this through a social networking website where I saw some items so I just thought to explore and found its a China based E-commerce company who delivers world wide so I just gave a try and ordered some wall stickers. Unlike other international website I received exactly what I purchased in good price. So in need, I ordered again some other house decorative item including big wall clock. Meanwhile I contacted customer service as well in curiosity of my orders and I found them so polite and helpful. Overall Banggood gave me a smile and a reason to be a regular customer of it. You will find lots of varieties on this website with amazing coupons and points facility. I am using Banggood application now which is so friendly easy to use with one touch customer service help. Its really reliable, hope you will enjoy a good experience too.

Terrible service from BangGood!
Dec 20, 2019 09:52 AM Read

Bought several times from Banggood and had about 50% failure rate. Good half of the orders had one issue or another: wrong items, faulty products, non-delivery.

Still gave them a second chance and placed another order in October 2019. Delivery took a month and the product I received was wrong! They asked to ship 4+ lb box back for refund asking us to pay$70 for return shipping. Banggood refused to provide us prepaid return label. Customer service fights to the end to evade responsibility for failed orders.

And another thing. Customer service lied to me on numerous occasions in a very custom manner explaining inability to fulfill or remediate issues with orders. That was really disturbing,

Overall Banggood deserves no stars at all. Stay clear!

Worst buying experience i had in my life!
Dec 16, 2019 05:55 PM Read

I consider myself as a very patient and respectful customer, this is the first time in my life a site/company pushed me off the edge.

I ordered a OnePlus 7T Glacier Blue color phone on the 11/11/19, there wasn't any notice anywhere that the phone is out of stock.

After about a month I saw that the status of the phone is "Back Order"(which means not in stock), while no one notified me of the situation, after contacting the support they gave me 3 options:

1. Wait for the phone to arrive

2. Choose another item for about the same price(which there isn't one)

3. Change the color of the phone

I asked if the other color is in stock, they said it is so I changed the color and they promised it will be shipped after 48 hours.

After 72 hours I saw that the status on the site is still "Back Order", I contacted the support again, they said the phone is not in stock(although the promised it is after changing color), and was asked to wait 7 days, and they checked and promise that it will be 100% in stock, I accepted.

I waited 9 days, entered the site, and to my "surprise" it was still in status "Back Order"! When contacting the support again, they asked me to wait for 17 more days! After waiting a month before I first contacted them, then asked for 7 more days for it to arrive to stock, and then 17 more days! Which in the end no one actually promises that it will be in stock(as to their previous promises), in the end I ordered the phone on 11/11/19, today is the 16/12/19 and the asked me to wait 17 more day which in the end in the beginning of 2020! And still no one really promises that it will actually be in stock at that time and after that wait 7-35 days more for the shipment to arrive. The whole time I asked for some compensation/faster shipping and the refused, in the end I cancelled my order.

Poor site, promise things and don't hold to the promises and just lie, even when I had a print screen with their promises.

Wouldn't recommend buying anything from them unless you are willing to wait an abnormal amount of time for the item.

Banggood.com - stay away
Dec 12, 2019 12:02 AM Read

If you don't live in China, but instead Europe, keep clear from this site. If stuff you receive is broken you'd be hopping through hoops to ship your stuff or try to find somebody to repair it. They will not support you in any way. You'd have to pay for your return shipping yourself and maybe they eventually will refund you. I don't know. After 3 month of Chinese bureaucracy, I had enough. No phone, no money back, no shipping refund. I had given up. Stay on Amazon or your trusted online shop but stay away from this one.

Banggood.com