Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Banggood.com Reviews

Best site to buy any product's
Mar 28, 2018 07:20 PM Read (via Android App)

Banggood.com is the site on which the people can buy the any things.The specialilty of the site is that the price of the product is low and they gives us a discount as compared to the other websites.therefore I refer this site.To buy the electronic product it is the best site to buy but the delivery is very slow. As it takes long time to deliver the customers produt this is the weakness but in the price case it is the best site for online shopping.The website is really the best from all other sites therefore it is best.

Free products from Banggood review
Mar 27, 2018 03:14 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello every one my name is gagan and I am going to review the famous website Banggood.com. The best thing I like in this website( Banggood) This website allows us to order review products for only youtube creaters.But it wants 4000 watch time and 1000+ Subscribers.Many youtubers order review units from this website.This website also sponser products to youtubers. So this is my review on banggood.com website.Please like my review .Good byeThanks

I hated the service
Mar 26, 2018 03:40 PM Read

The Customer Service is very bad. I hated service. They saying 24*7 service but not replying. The products are good and low in price compared to other shopping website.

The product carries high shipping chargers. The delivery duration is large. The app is good and customization of website also good.

The Product quality is very good.

Banggood.com
Loved it we get cheap things
Mar 25, 2018 05:00 PM Read (via Android App)

I think this Is good website or app because sometimes I see that there are many cheap things available here.Best website for buying cheap electronic things.So just download and use this app or website I bet u love this app or website .we can see many mobile devices here at this app or website also its product quality is good.

Good but
Mar 25, 2018 01:36 AM Read (via Android App)

There are so many new gadgets in this site

Many youtubers prefer their followers to visit this website for shopping

Actually we all know they all are paid

If we compare this website with other shopping online website

Banggodd is nothing

Overall website is good but their product margin is high

Maybe new but fine...
Mar 24, 2018 10:05 PM Read (via Android App)

Banggood is a good e-commerce site compare to other foreign sites

It sells all things . Like electric itms ( resberypie , robots, Arduino) and I think it is very market to purachase this type of things . I personally use it twise a day . even find my interstings things.

But it have a some problem the site doesnt have costly items. I always like to purchase costly electronics items but it have about 5-10k stocks .

I should have to add more items. And foreign items.

Recently I watched a touch sceen and was thinking market have these types of sites . and got surprised and find many thinks .

But it need more costly items not focus only on accessories.

And when I click on filter button and click on price up button and takes back it take default but I want to set it for temparory . bannggood should have fix this .

So this is my personal review .

Sometimes better
Mar 23, 2018 08:23 AM Read (via Android App)

The name of the site is only banggod but the services was not so good at all.

Online shopping store banngood have everything to sell.

But it takes a month to deliever the order.

The price of the site is better than compairing other sites.

The one better experience I have is that the banggod can sent me a drone for unboxing in two days delievery.

As I have a you tube channel.

So I am only tell that if you dont need thing at your expected time then order on banggood.

Otherwise you can order your product from other sites.

Thanks.

Bang good website review
Mar 22, 2018 11:02 PM Read (via Android App)

Rated this 3 star by expecting a reply from Banggood, very very bad service, no response from customer care every after serveral follow, I have a mail proof s. But, there war ni peovision to att ach I have ordered almost 2 month before some products still. I haven't get any response. I request you guys not to purchase any thimg from this website. Posted long back still there was no any reply from team.

My friend haven't place any order. But he see the price of the product are must cheap than biger brand online store.

REPLY FROM BAMGGOOD ON 13/2/2018

Dear Abhi , thanks for your comment. Here we have details about all banggood guarantres.

If you have any problem during the transit or after-sales problem after receiving the item, you can contact us any time via this link: https: // http://www.banggood l.com/contact us _ hi111

BUT MY FRIEND ORDER NOTHING.

Qyc Bluetooth speaker
Mar 22, 2018 09:00 AM Read (via Android App)

Very good.the products are at low cost fug the world with over to the earth's circumference the largest postal standards and the roasting, I will send it to the earth's, I have to be good in Youtube.?? the largest postal network, which was a bit of a video in android free to contact me on the Khasi Hills, Meghalaya, receives the highest standards and a bit of a video in android free to contact me on the phone and it will also have to go back in touch, but

It is the worst thing
Mar 21, 2018 11:41 AM Read (via Android App)

Banggood is thing wrist thing that I have ever experienced in my life. I have payed some money to banggood to buy so thing. But they have cheated me many time. They have cancelled my order and they said they will give me refund but till now I haven't receved tge refund . I have mailed them many time about this but I have not receved any replay yet. So I recommend all the people not to buy thing from banggood any more better use alibaba it is the best.

Not much good
Mar 21, 2018 08:13 AM Read (via Android App)

This is the very good electronic elements site. You can order your any electronic related circuit and change your dream into reallity .its site best for who guys that always desire for make something useful so guys if you think about any electronic technology so you can place your order .but reason is that if you place your order you will receive your order two to three month .so guys go hurry and make your dream into reallity .

Am from this not happy so much .

But I am also happy for this site

Don't buy shoes at all, smells alot
Mar 21, 2018 12:06 AM Read

I bought "Large Size Men Comfy Casual Microfiber Leather Oxfords Shoes" black color. Received the product within expected date and in good shape but quality NOT good. When I unwrap it is smelling, thought it is for few days. Its been a month now still it smells. Not able to use the shoes. Don't waste your time and money for this.

Babyhood. Com
Mar 18, 2018 10:22 AM Read (via Android App)

Hello guy's today I'm gonna tell you about most working well website it is my own opinion to tell you guys Frnd as you know every company has profile and loss. But whenever I try to receive something from this web then it's gets discounts in one and two dollar but most bad thing which I did not like in it that's you will not get discounts whey you received your product and also no reply. Only it's happening with me over all its nice little also many of my friends says it's too good to receive anything. Hope you like it .

#Review#11#Not expect this service.
Mar 15, 2018 07:28 PM Read (via Android App)

Banggood I am not expecting this kind a service from you I am also referred by someone and on trust of there references I press the order but I can't track my item even where they reach it only shows that shipped that's it no further details. Hey friends today I am going share something that I am suffering right now and even though there where not replying properly. Banggood gives you offers but on behalf you can't getting and kind of services. All purchases you get reward points and after certain rewards point you get a change to open up several coupons that's give you 1 dollars discount and 2 dollars discount they they give you discount in dollars but not provide delivery on time if they couldn't delivered they also not give replay. See every company's has several advantages or disadvantages but this kind a service I can't believe. Friends it's my personal review and experience. May be my opinion gives you way to take right decisions or may be not. I hope it's helps you.

Thank you.

Money wastage
Mar 15, 2018 11:25 AM Read (via Android App)

It is very bad site. I think it is all waste of money. The product quality is very bad

I brought a 32led torch from this site.i thnk it is best torch because its cost was very high .torch cost was 2000rupees.but it is all wastage of Money and time.the produch quality is very bad.in fiture of torch they say that its backup time is 10hours but torch did not give 4hour backup properly.it is useless product

The costumer service is also bad .they didn't treat their costumer perfectly.its all rubbish. Some time they didn't attend the call of costumer. They think that the costumer are fool .

The app andwebsite is also very slow. It didnot load properly.there is very confusing in the site also.

The package delivery time is also late .

They deliver the product after given time and the quality of product is also bad.i didnot satisfied with this site. The reliability is also bad

IT IS ALL RUBBISH E-COMMERCE SITE

Bangbad
Mar 15, 2018 09:35 AM Read (via Mobile)

The worst customer experience I have ever had. I placed an order that was never delivered but DHL claims they delivered it, but no one came to my house that day. I paid for the insurance and the expedited shipping but none of that seems to matter to banggood. I have contacted customer service dozens of times and not once has anyone there been helpful or understanding. This will definitely be the last time I ever shop at such an unprofessional and poorly run establishment. Buyers be ware. I see why the better business bureau rates them F.

Deliver issues !!!
Mar 13, 2018 01:06 PM Read (via iOS App)

Bangood is a genune site and offers plenty of products with innumerable varities. One can buy spares for his projects as well as hobbies .

Being excellent in varities and products with reasonable price , this website lacks with customer service and there are infinitely many issues with the delivery . No doubt the product reaches from China to India within a week or two . But later it depends on our luck that how long will it take to pass from custums .

Dilivery servises is a curse. Although product quality is average but even if any product isn’t in stock , still order gets placed . This is a thing to be wondered.App as well as the website is a way user friendly and one can spend a good amount of time searching different products .

In short it is a bit risky to order from bangood in India . Otherwise it is good for online shopping .

Delivery issue
Mar 09, 2018 02:13 PM Read (via Android App)

I had ordered for of MI band 2 but it delivery service was not that good because it is almost took more then one month for the band to be delivered I was highly disappointed because of their behaviour because the band that I had ordered for myself was a birthday gift given by my grandma and it was much more late the the birthday after my birthday I contacted them regarding their late delivery but there was no positive response from the company and only because of them my birthday became bad but now I have got my bad but whats the use when it was needed it was not delivered bad service I didn't like their service at all

Worst site ever
Mar 06, 2018 10:36 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello friends,

Today I am going to review about a famous site banggood.com as we all know it's a great site to order some stuff from line but its not very good and eligible site .

If we talk about the customer service of this website it is somewhat good because they talk with us when we have any issue so the customer service is good but the product is not good as expected, the quality of the product sent by them is very poor and also sometimes brittle enough to break,

If I talk about the delivery time of the product by this banggood.com is also very large time it takes 20 to 30 days for deliver any product,

As we talked about the app or website of banggood is somewhat positive awesome but negative because I really like website but I don't like application because there are some rough features in the application but the side work smoothly so I really like that but not application.

If we talk about the reality of the product order from banggood.com also not very good it's looking like the product is from China because the quality of product is very poor and brittle it's looking like it is made with rough plastic .

My opinion is that it is not good to order any expensive or non expensive product from their side because you don't have to take risk .

Thanks for reading my review guys hope you like this review then give this post a like

This is one of worst scam site posting with proofs
Mar 06, 2018 07:49 PM Read

This is one of worst scam site its not ready to deal with international buyers they will ask you to visit local custom office what if you are far from customs then you come in trap after the month when your product arrives(if it will arrives, yes very pathetic dispatch with no tracking you will be on your never thinking weather they shipped or not this is just to compel buyers to opt for better courier by paying huge charges) here are some proff

1.proff no 1 purchase already crossed 30day no tracking I dont know weather they dispatched it or just keeping my money to themselves for there use for more than 30 day they replied like auto mail I used some harsh mail that are you kidding are you guys serious then I got this mail

Dear Vivek singh

Thank you for placing an order on Banggood. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the delivery of your order 43877851.

The expected shipping time to your country is 10 -30 business days and it varies based on each carrier.

Due to some exceptional circumstances beyond Banggood's control(i.e. delays caused by slower customs procedures, import restrictions, strikes or natural disasters).

We suggest you wait for some days more since your parcel is already in transit.

proff no2 goods stuck in customs after coming for so many days they are asking me to go to customs I live 1500km away from that custom really these website is joke

Dear Vivek singh,

Thank you very much for shopping with Banggood.com .

Your order 44300355 was shipped out on 02/12/2018 with tracking number EH002335015SG by EMS .And we are writing to confirm with you whether you have received it;if not you can check it on

After entering your tracking number the page will update to show your order status. Please see the information below for an explanation of each status.

"Transit to Destination Processing Facility" Parcel is still in transit to your country, please check status again in a few days .

"Arrival at Destination ": In the next few days you should go to your local post office or contact them to see whether the parcel has arrived.

"Delivery attempted, unsuccessful": You should contact the local post office and get your ordercontact them to see whether the parcel has arrived.

"Held by Customs at Destination": You should contact the local customs as soon as possibleas they have held your order and may charge you a tariff or tax to release it .

If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us through

Kindest regards,

Banggood Team

Than I say some harsh words again this reply came

Thanks for your mail.

For your order 44300355, could you please track your order with tracking number in this link:

Please note the newest tracking information shows your package has been held by customs:

2018-02-28 16:35India, KOLKATA FOREIGN EMS, Record item customs information(Inb), Air, Retention Reason: Retained by customs for unspecified reason

Could you please contact the local customs?

Best regards,

Metal

I Gain wrote I can I am too far from customs and its cost is only$10 I will not go to customs even if was in same city youll sepnd more time and money on petrol just to get to customs really these chinese.then I got this mail

Dear Vivek singh,

Thank you for your email.

For your order 44300355, since you can not contact the custom, you are welcomed to select one of the following solutions after your order has been returned to us:

1.Request a refund of this order minus the shipping fee .

2.Pay for the shipping fee to request a reshipment of your order.

Best regards,

Metal

so they are going to refund when they will get back the goods more than 30 day it came 30 day it will go back(if it goes back) they will keep money for more than 60 day these guys just need slap in there .now you buyers decide weather you want to get in their trap buying should be pleasant experience not that you are on nerves all the time when you buy from there how I get into this trap because when I bought first time I received the good very fast was pleasant experience then I bought 4 things and I am still struggling with them I only have one word.fill in the blank yourself consumers

sorry for typos and grammar will not go through to correct it

Banggood.com