Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Banggood.com Reviews

Never buy from Banggood
Dec 17, 2020 09:45 PM Read (via Mobile)

I have ordered an item from Banggood on 12th Nov 2020 as it was shown item in stock and shipment on 21st Nov 2020. Today is 17th Dec 2020, since 45 days they are saying item restocking. When i ask why was it shown in stock, they said they cant guarantee what is on website. Now 2 months they have hold my money and blocked me from ordering from other genuine sites, if i would have ordered, i would be using the item from last one month. This is just a fraud to collect money from people and use in their business for months and when you ask about ordered item, they will say will refund full amount (after holding your money for 2 months). We are ordering item to get on promised date as we need it, not to pay and wait for 2 months and get refund same as some favor from their side.

Bad customer service
Dec 13, 2020 10:41 AM Read (via Mobile)

Bad customer service. Protect only sellers. Unprofessional customer service !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A crooked company
Nov 10, 2020 11:29 AM Read

Deceptive communications, lengthily shipping times and when the production couldn't do the described functions(straight out if the box) the customer service representative argued over the return and were only willing to give a part refund. When we finally had them agree on a full refund they refused to accept the posted item and it returned to us around 6 months later damaged beyond repair. In A nutshell I would describe them as liars and I wouldn't recommend anyone buy from them.

Banggood.com
This website send me a damaged product
Feb 11, 2020 09:10 PM Read (via Android App)

On 2-9-2019 I purchased two paint spray guns from this website when buying spray gun said it would reach me within 8 to 10 business days but it took about 40 days for the spray gun to my hand. Anyway after the spray gun reached me I tried to paint with a spray gun between those two spray guns but, it was spraying a small amount of paint so I wanted to know something from their product information book but I couldn't find any information so I contact their customer care. I try to talk to them for at least 10 days, Tell them what my problem is but they haven't solved my problem, The paint spray gun is still damaged to me.

Banggood Fake site
Oct 24, 2019 11:16 PM Read (via Mobile)

Ordered a product but they deliver it to some wrong address around 1200+ KM away from my place. Now they are just passing time and not refunding my money.

Unfaithful Website
Sep 24, 2019 04:40 PM Read (via Android App)

I made a massive mistake by trusting Banggood.com, it is a fraud website which will sell low quality products at high rates.

I purchsed a Headphone about 12 days ago, yesterday I got parcle. Which headphone costs me 550 rs., but when I unboxed my parcle my all enthusiam destroyed by seeing Headphone condition ( I got old, used and damaged piece) .

I try to contact with Banggood for returning headphone and get my money back they denied.

See the condition of that Headphone I received-

Non-delivery of prepaid stuff
Jul 21, 2019 03:18 PM Read

Re; My orders 67883046 & 67883047 of 12th June 2019

Following is the last mail exchange with the site no action taken to either effect delivery or refund the prepaid amount

Saif Contractor

Wed, Jul 17, 7:47 PM(4 days ago

to Support, Jago, service

c.c. Complaint ID: 9995906

Dear Ashley

Here are the order numbers as acknowledged by you"

Thank you for shopping with us. Your order number are 67883046/67883047.

Now coming the shipping info you are saying the same thing again & again without any definite delivery time.

Sorry. I cannot accept any more excuses for delay and unless I get my refunds by 22ndJulyI shall proceed with legal actions.

Saifuddin Contractor

On Wed, Jul 17, 2019 at 6:10 PM wrote:

Dear Saifuddin Contractor Contractor,

Thank you for your email and sorry for the inconvenience caused.

The order number 67883047 you sent is invalid. Could you please tell us if you mean order 67883047?

Since your orders had been delayed few days due to the customs clearance before, so the delivery time is also delayed few days.

The tracking information of this order will be updated at important logistics stations or once it arrives in your country.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue and hope for your kind understanding.

Should you have any further requests or information about your order, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,

Ashley Qiu

Banggood unfaithfull website
Apr 13, 2019 09:10 PM Read

Hi Guys! On 27-3-2019 I have ordered one shaft coupler . Due to payment failure two times I mistakenly removed these order on Banggood app but the order was placed then I contacted Banggood customer care, I ask them to cancel the order but they told me that they cannot cancel order. They told me to receive order and sell it on other e-commerce website.

So I received two orders and I can not sell or replace them . I have complete loss of 800 rs . 15 days are gone but they have not refunded my other amount which is due the payment failure for third time and also order wasn't placed for it.

That's how they cheat with you.I have given screenshot of customer care reply. Please guy be careful while placing order on Banggood!

T8 tablet warranty , bad Banggood post sales serv.
Apr 08, 2019 07:23 PM Read

At the end of 2017 I bought I T8 Tablet from them, it took 4 months to arrive3 and after 3 month it started to present problems with charge, I opened an rma with them and sent the item back to china with the badge supplied by them and the item took more 4 months travelling in China. Now the item is been returned by china post. I requested at least a refund of the value spent to deliver the package but they didn't agree and want to refund only half of the value. I asked if they could send another tablet to replace and also negative answer. So I'll have to wait the tablet arrives, then ship back. More costs, more wait and the tablet the I bought I can't use. This is simply unacceptable. If you think in purchase an electronic device with them, pls think twice. Simply not trustable.

Very Very Bad Product Quality n Careless service.
Mar 29, 2019 07:04 PM Read (via Mobile)

Very very Bad product Quality, My Order No is60813831 n tr No ALJCC9030000284YQ two months late Deliver item and very Bad product Quality totally Cheating. I don't buy any product on Banggood. Totally Careless service. I am Daily chat with Banggood Customer care but not Responsible and Product Quality is very very useless, wastege of Money.

Very bad customer care specially on chinese new yr
Feb 10, 2019 11:18 PM Read (via Mobile)

Very bad experiences with this app.. They havent stopped taking orders during chinese new year but stopped taking customers queries/ hearing problems.

First order I placed they disnt meet the timeline and refunded it.

Second order I accidently made two orders for same product. I immediately tried to reach customer care but their chating line shows waiting queue of 60+ and as soon as your number reduces in queue it takes more time to come up in queue. It seems it was programmed to avoid customer's interaction and they are making excusea of new year.

To make matter worse they changed the status of order as dispatched but the tracking information is not available even after 5 days.

They are cheating with people.

Banggood.com
Dec 19, 2018 07:50 PM Read (via Android App)

In my opinion banggod is too bad for online purchasingTwo months ago I am ordered a product in banggod.com. That product is an Bluetooth speaker at rs3999. And they said the product will come within 5 days. But I am Waite there. At last the arrived me after 2 week. And then I check the product. So bad. I clearly hearing the song. The product has no quality and This are a cheating product. They included descriptions are fraud and there fully cheated me.in my opinion you will buy an product online you choose Amazon or flipkart .Now due to the product problems I am return request is done.but they don't come till now.

Banggood website helpful for youtuber
Jun 02, 2018 10:54 PM Read (via Android App)

Banggood is a most trustable website. I am utilizing this site for 2 months. Additionally, I requested a few items from this site and am content with it. They conveyed the thing at the time. Banggood gives amazing items with the shabby rate. This site contains numerous quality brands with best deals.it has the component pre-orders. You can purchase tremendous sum items and low-cost items from banggood.it give the items in your currency.most essential one is this site gives the items allowed to YouTubers who had a specialized channel for making an audit of that product. Hope it is valuable to you.

An genuine e-commerce website
May 21, 2018 12:01 AM Read (via Android App)

Banggood.com is one of the best e-commerce website in the world. It has variety of products in its store. This website contain many quality brands with best deals. It is very believable website. It has features of pre orders. Banggood.com also provide various products for the reviews to a well doing youtuber aswellas an youtube starter.

. I tried this website it is very usefull

. You can sign in very easily and its interface is very easy.

Banggood harshit
May 15, 2018 06:21 PM Read (via Android App)

I have used this app. And I am also shopped from this shopping site this good. This site gives cheap and easy to use products and its gives with stylish banggood logo. This site also give a chance to win products and in this site you can earn points and do shopping from the earning points. And this site also gives a review products for the youtubers for unboxing. This sites have contains all the products related to beauty, technology, accessories and other products. I think this site is good for free shopping

'BANGGOOD' is 'GOOD'..!
May 13, 2018 12:40 PM Read (via Android App)

As the title suggests, BANGGOOD is a good service provider in my opinion. I recently ordered My Mi Note 3 from the site as it is not available in India. I got my phone for 23550/- from the site and got it for no custom charges, I got myself lucky there. Although, it takes about 12 Days for Delivery but it worth it. Packing was just Fabulous even better than Amazon and Flipkart and quality of the product is superb. A thousands of products are there on the site for people to buy. It is a best platform for things to buy which are not available in India, most of the Xioami Products.

Price is moderate and seller gave a quick response to the queries of customers. I had a great experience with BANGGOOD.com

Very bad service
May 12, 2018 06:41 PM Read (via Android App)

I listen about this site 2 month ago and after visiting I ordered a product at genuiene price. The time taken to deliver it , is about one amd half month, approximately 50 days to deliver the product. This is a very worst service I have seen till now.

After getting product it was simple priceworthy. But on surfing through this website, you realise that most of the products are chinese and the quality of these are not up to the mark.

Website interface are good on Computer as well as on mobile phone. Also Loading time is low. International delivery facility served by this website is very time taking. Mostly top branded products are not available on this website. This ia main drawback of banggood platform.

Waste of time
May 08, 2018 01:43 AM Read (via Android App)

Hello guys, here I want to say you something about this website that this is not a excellent website as I expect because it have more china products and after it it takes too much time for load it. After this its delivery time is worst. It takes nearly a month of time for delivery of products. But it still good for the persons who are youtubers and want to apply the works as they have seen the videos on youtube. Because some things we don't get from other websites then we can get from it.

Helpful website for youtubers
Apr 24, 2018 08:27 PM Read (via Mobile)

Hello guys today I am going to give you review of banggood.com ok guys let's start.

Guys I am using this websites from 2 months and I am soo happy with this website.

Guys this very helpful online shopping website for new youtubers because it's will give it's new products to youtubers to give a review on product and guys seriously it's help you a lot because it gives you new product at cheapest price.and guys if you are a regular customer of this website it will also send you new product free to give it's review.

So guys this is very helpful for youtubers.

Its helps new youtubers
Apr 19, 2018 12:18 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello guys this is my first review of bangood.com I have also using this website its give you best product in cheapest price. And it gives a lot of helps to new YouTubers who had a technical channel on YouTube it give you free products for review on some conditions and otherwise it will give you new products at very low price for a review video and if you are a regular partnor of bangood.com then it will also send you free products time to time for review

So if you are a youtuber you need to visit this site atleast one time. Thank you

Recommended Top Articles