Academics:

CBSE,ICSE,IGCSE,State

+91-80-66389529

Bangalore International Academy, Jayanagar, Bangalore Reviews

Decent infrastructure- Below par faculty
Jan 26, 2018 06:43 PMRead (via Mobile)
My daughter is studying in this school for past 3 years. I decided to join her to this school, as it was very close to my house. For the same reason, I am continuing her in this institute, inspite of not being satisfied with the quality of the faculty. As the chairman is not an educationist, I t...Read More

Kid's safety Concerns+Unhygienic Toilets+Rude Stf
Jun 10, 2015 10:32 PMRead
Bangalore International Academy school(CBSE Section), Jayanagar, Bangalore  - An incident of child safety just waiting to happen! A money swindling shop.Concerns about kids safety for junior school going kids - We are parents to class 1 child who faced absolutely bullying behavior from the s...Read More

Great Staff and helpful teachers.
few seconds agoRead
My kid is concentrating in BIA and this is a great school my tyke is extremely glad examining in this school and not just with scholastics their help to kids in games just as social exercises is extremely wonderful.

Bangalore International Academy - Jayanagar - Bangalore
Great Bunch of teachers and activities
17 days agoRead
My Kid every day comes home and tells me what he learned and a matter of fact that my kid is telling me soo much that means he's paying attention to the teachers and the staff. Thank You I could have never selected a better school for him. Happy with their innovative Curriculum activities along ...Read More

BIA CBSE
Mar 06, 2019 02:12 PMRead
My child is studying in the 4th standard of your CBSE Wing he is really happy with the school environment and his teachers.Apart from academics, you people taught him to dream big as he always speaks of his goal and career.thank you BIA for your excellent support & care towards your students...Read More

#synopsisDesc#
Professional Teachers
Jan 23, 2019 07:36 PMRead
My son was not good at chemistry earlier but now he shows interest and enjoys reading the subject. He follows how his teachers have taught him to study and remembers all the formula's. Only thing they need to don't have the playground else everything seems to be good.

Good Learning Environment
Jan 22, 2019 07:12 PMRead
Even though it is located in busy area of Jayanagar, inside the schools it is quite and positive environment. Good infrastructure facilities. They implement various innovative activities which improves the child mentally and physically. Recommend them to everyone.

Skilled Teachers
Jan 21, 2019 04:48 PMRead
Feels happy to talk about BIA. Class teachers monitor every child and comes up with the report on the Parent meeting with the negatives and positive areas. They suggest us on how the child can be improved on the negative area. Good Support with advanced education.

Best International School
Jan 16, 2019 04:18 PMRead
Before my son was not good at studies and sports. After, I joined him in Bangalore International Academy, he has improved a lot not only in studies but also on interpersonal skills. Teachers are very friendly and polite, they educate us to focus on the areas where there needs improvement.

Best in Education
Dec 24, 2018 07:20 PMRead
We were relocated to Bangalore from Thailand, we were looking for best in education school in Bangalore. Few of my friends referred this school, later I admitted my child in Jayanagar. After I saw my child's improvement, I felt I took a right decision. Kudos, appreciate their new teaching techni...Read More

School at good location
Dec 21, 2018 04:49 PMRead
Bangalore International Academy is well located in the happening area of Bangalore i.e in Jayanagar. They also have another branch in Whitefield. My son is studying from past 6 Years in Jayanagar branch, teachers are very co-operative and use the advanced technique of teaching.

Well Disciplined School
Dec 19, 2018 12:02 PMRead
My daughter also in studying in Bangalore International Academy, Jayanagar. Well disciplined school with good education. Syllabus covers all the necessary topics. We are also happy with the transportation facility. The school bus is very clean and neat. Overall a good school.

One of the best School I saw
Dec 10, 2018 02:11 PMRead
Bangalore International Academy, Jayanagar School has the good ambience and the environment is maintained cleanly. My Son is soo enthusiastic to go the School. All the teachers and Principals are very co-operative in educating and moulding the child.

Overall Development of a Child
Nov 26, 2018 01:27 PMRead
Their extra curriculum activities are helping my daughter build confidence and more knowledge. I am happy with Bangalore International Academy. The Schools is well located in the popular area of the Bangalore. They encourage students to develop their skills and excel the high in the future.

Helpful Teachers
Nov 13, 2018 06:23 PMRead
One of the best school near to my house. All the teachers are very humble and keen in educating the students. The Parents Teachers Meeting helped us lot to know more about my child's strength and weakness and focus on improving over the weak areas. I am happy and satisfied.

Education with moral teachings
Nov 07, 2018 07:07 PMRead
Once my son started studying in Bangalore International Academy, Jayanagar, he improved a lot in the studies and became more active. I feel happy for him. They have lot of activities and field trips with the good education. Appreciate there encouragement and helping the students to improve on th...Read More

Satisfied with BIA
Oct 31, 2018 01:49 PMRead
I am satisfied with Bangalore International Academy syllabus and the way of teaching which made my child to improve on studies and remember what ever he study. Apart from studies, my child have also improved on other extra curriculum activities. Keep up the good work and maintain the performance...Read More

Good Education with Activities
Oct 23, 2018 04:14 PMRead
My Son is studying in the Bangalore International Academy, Jayanagar from past three years, he has improved much on Education and supportively participates in all the competition. He is building the leadership qualities in him. Feeling Happy and Proud.

Well Equipped Labs
Oct 16, 2018 07:20 PMRead
My daughter was studying in Bangalore International Academy, Jayanagar before she was weak in Science subject but now she remembers everything. BIA has the modern equipped labs where she learns practically at lab what is thought in the classroom. I really feel happy for her.

BIA - Advanced Skills for the improvement
Oct 15, 2018 03:50 PMRead
It's good that Bangalore International Academy, Jayanagar celebrate all the important days of the year which keeps the children aware of the importance and its recognization, our culture, tradition. My Child enthusiastically celebrates in all the events.

Write a Review on Bangalore International Academy - Jayanagar - Bangalore