MouthShut.com Would Like to Send You Push Notifications. Notification may includes alerts, activities & updates.

OTP Verification

Enter 4-digit code
For Brands
Enter your email address
×

Thank you for sharing the requirements with us. We'll contact you shortly.

MouthShut Score

50%
2 

Food and Presentation:

Ambience:

Customer Service:

Value for Money:

Shop No. 6, Shanbaugh Nagappa Layout, 60 Feet Road, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore 560076, KA

+91-8762080808, +91-80-41100808

I feel this review is:

Fake
Genuine

To justify genuineness of your review kindly attach purchase proof
No File Selected

Photos for Bake Feast - Bannerghatta Road - Bangalore

See all Photos

Bake Feast, Bannerghatta Road, Bangalore Reviews

Pathetic. Please avoid.
Feb 12, 2018 08:49 AMRead
Worst quality cakes. Bought a birthday cake(butterscotch flavour) from this place - to call it a cake would be offensive to cakes. The 20% of the abomination that these guys sold, consisted of sponge cake. The remaining 80% was some cream substitute(not real cream, mind you). See the pic attache...Read More

Awesome Cakes!
Jun 21, 2015 03:35 PMRead
I had been to this place with one of my friends. We wanted to get a 3 D theme cake with a shopaholic theme for a friend who loves to shop for good stuff.We went there and explained what we were looking for & they showed us few images on the net of these kind of themed cakes.We liked one ...Read More

YOUR RATING ON

Bake Feast - Bannerghatta Road - Bangalore
1
2
3
4
5

Recommended Top Articles


X