Salary and Benefits

Photos for Bada Business

Bada Business Reviews

I like team work here
Sep 09, 2019 12:59 PM Read
No pressure, Good behaviour towards staff, timely payment of salary. Especially I like here activity session, in which I also got awarded. I got opportunity here to show my creativity.

Receive appreciation for my good job
Sep 09, 2019 11:54 AM Read
The best part about this company is it's flexibility. My Creative head give me full freedom to work as per my comfort zone. This give us freedom to show our level best. And another good thing he also appreciate my work, which motivates me to come on next level. Highly enjoying my work.

Good place for deserving candidates
Sep 09, 2019 11:15 AM Read (via Mobile)
Hello friends..... At present I am working in Bada Business company. This company gives importance to the talented staff. It is a good place for deserving candidates. I am also very dedicated for this company because of fair policy and getting appreciation for work.

Bada Business
I am getting support in this company
Sep 09, 2019 10:57 AM Read (via Mobile)
This company is really nice. Here I am able to manage both my personal and professional life. My reporting Manager approves leaves without any objection. And one can also take short leave. If they need perfection in work then they are also supportive on other aspects too.

I have good experience with Bada Business Company.
Sep 09, 2019 10:31 AM Read
I visited Bada business for an interview I qualified two rounds but in the third round, I couldn't perform as per my expectations. Even then these people were very supportive and give me another chance to face the interview. I could crack it. My experience with this company is good.

#synopsisDesc#
Bada business app is the ultimate
Jun 18, 2019 04:54 PM Read
I am using bada business application its really helping me to increase my business turnover. 100% recommended

Forms perception
Jun 14, 2019 04:59 PM Read
It is seen that the The Management forms perception very soon about the employee and does not support inclusive principles which form the basis of employee management and workforce enhancement.

Confusion in decision making
Brand Response
Brand has acknowledged the consumer grievance and initiated readdress.
Jun 14, 2019 02:49 PM Read
The company is going in several directions at once with lots of C level executives involved in making decisions which come out as random and often lacks good level of credibility when it comes to getting onboard the young talent as they find it a little more misleading than the original onboardi...Read More

Knowledge and skillset will increase.
Jun 14, 2019 09:00 AM Read
Your knowledge and skillset will increase exponentially here and you will be grateful when you leave this place because you will get a good pay package elsewhere.

This place is very professional.
Jun 14, 2019 07:45 AM Read
This place is very professional and the people who work here are so helpful and kind. No matter how much work they have, they will make time to assist you.

The managers are horrible.
Brand Response
Brand has acknowledged the consumer grievance and initiated readdress.
Jun 14, 2019 04:46 AM Read
The managers do not explain the project well and then when there are issues they put the entire blame on you.

You will grow as a person.
Jun 14, 2019 04:22 AM Read
You will grow as a person here because the work is challenging here.

Huge ego issues.
Jun 14, 2019 02:36 AM Read
My mentors and colleagues had huge ego issues and attitude problems. They would get upset for silly little things and isolate you. Working here was like a nightmare because of the colleagues, who would isolate people.

Professional place.
Jun 14, 2019 01:35 AM Read
This is a very professional place, so work gets done fast and they also organize bonding sessions where you interact with the employees and have fun.

Higher authority more responsive in action
Jun 14, 2019 12:59 AM Read
It is seen that overall the higher authority is majorly responsible for many of the decisions that deems not inclusive of the suggestions coming from the juniors.

Need to be good at tons of process related tasks
Jun 13, 2019 10:27 PM Read
In this company, one needs to learn lots of process documentation work when employed for one of the many tasks that is to complete the final layout of the given task at hand.

A lot of job security.
Jun 13, 2019 07:34 PM Read
There is a lot of job security here and the work is also good.

Management has no leadership qualities.
Jun 13, 2019 12:52 PM Read
The management has no leadership qualities. They are managers only because they have been working there since a long time.

Bada Business