Salary and Benefits

Photos for Bada Business

Bada Business Reviews

Great business opportunity.
A token of appreciation from the brand
15 days agoRead (via Android App)
I know Dr. Vivek bindra. Owner of bada business. And I saw many videos about knowledge and motivation. And bada business provides great opportunity for them also who has no more education degree. If you have desire in your heart you can make Huge money with bada business.

Bada Business ka Bada labh
A token of appreciation from the brand
22 days agoRead (via Android App)
Bada business is all about entrepreneurship. Not in the means of teaching business only but self development is the main funda. I strongly recommend bada business. As I truly believe on Dr Bindra.

It's Amazing
A token of appreciation from the brand
28 days agoRead (via Android App)
We love this app from people. This app can help us. We can't tell that how the app is helpful to us thank you to bada business team we wish you all the best of the best luck

Bada Business
I would like to recommend
A token of appreciation from the brand
Sep 14, 2019 10:04 AMRead (via Mobile)
Good place to work. Staff is supportive. I am getting opportunity to learn here. Thanks to Bindra sir for selecting me.

Good culture
A token of appreciation from the brand
Sep 10, 2019 04:47 PMRead (via Mobile)
I am liking here working culture. Everything is very good. My colleagues are also good. Thanks to Dr. Vivek bindra Sir.

#synopsisDesc#
Very good work policies
A token of appreciation from the brand
Sep 10, 2019 04:37 PMRead (via Mobile)
Work culture is best. You will get multiple opportunities.Upper level management is very cooprative. The leaders of the organization is a visionary person.

I got opportunity to work on new project
Sep 09, 2019 05:35 PMRead (via Mobile)
I am enjoying my work with my colleagues here. We do a lot of fun after completing our project. Our team leader gives us appreciation on each and every small achievements. That's why I am loving my profile here.

Company culture is very good
Sep 09, 2019 05:29 PMRead (via Mobile)
Company gives good opportunity to grow. Colleagues and Dr. Vivek Bindra Sir is very down to earth. I saw the increase in active subscribers from 1 million to 9 million during my association with company. I feel proud here.

Working environment is good
Sep 09, 2019 05:14 PMRead (via Mobile)
In my whole experience this is the second company where i liked the working environment most. Highly appreciated. I would like to recommends other. Here i also like referral policy.

Program is very useful
Sep 09, 2019 05:09 PMRead (via Mobile)
I am liking the program launched by dr vivek Bindra sir. Apart from this the working culture of this company is also very good. Company offers lucrative packages to the deserving candidates.

Great initiative by Dr. Vivek bindra
Sep 09, 2019 05:00 PMRead (via Mobile)
Everything about entrepreneurship is an initiative of Bindra ji. I personally like this program. This program is designed for all. He is also working for small scale industries. The feature of this program is very attractive and beneficial for all.

Big Platform for learning Business Strategy
Sep 09, 2019 04:51 PMRead (via Mobile)
Bada Business is an india's No.1 learning platform founded By international motivational speaker and business coach Dr. VIVEK BINDRA.Million's of people learning Business Skill from Bada Business platform.I watched many videos of dr. Vivek Bindra , these are very informative.

Good platform
Sep 09, 2019 04:49 PMRead (via Mobile)
I am excited to join this platform. Here a bundle of opportunities are waiting for everyone. Thanks to Dr Vivek bindra sir for creating such a nice platform.

Full Freedom to show creativity
Sep 09, 2019 04:42 PMRead (via Mobile)
Hiiii, the best part of this company is freedom to show creativity. Salary comes on time. I like activities here. We also celebrate everyone's birthday.

I met with the best colleague here
Sep 09, 2019 04:33 PMRead (via Mobile)
This is the only company in my career in which I met with the best colleagues and supportive Seniors. Healthy and hygienic environment. Company gives maximum security to its staff working till late night. If we work for late hours then we also get food facility.

Company growth is very good
Sep 09, 2019 04:22 PMRead (via Mobile)
According to Dr. Vivek Bindra Sir, if you join company of successful people then you will also become successful. I also follow this rule in my career. So I joined this company for getting good growth. And as per my expectations company is getting J curve.

Company always give opportunity to talented manpow
Sep 09, 2019 03:59 PMRead (via Mobile)
Hello friends, Bada business company always give opportunity to the deserving candidate and who takes initiative. And we always appreciated for our work. I have personally very good experience working with Dr. Vivek Bindra Sir.

All is good
Sep 09, 2019 03:29 PMRead (via Mobile)
I am thankful to management, who gave me this opportunity. If I talk about 360 degree level then I found everything is good. The most important thing I am able to plan vacations with my family. So I always try to complete my work on time.

Overall experience is very good
Sep 09, 2019 03:19 PMRead (via Mobile)
Here working culture is very good. All departments , employees, Seniors are very good. Work load is less. Company also give good hike in salary. Working hours are very flexible.

Friendly working environment
Sep 09, 2019 03:08 PMRead (via Mobile)
No pressure of work. Manager is very supportive. He always give me complete time to finish the task. Colleague are also very good.

Bada Business