Salary and Benefits

CEO Rating

Bada Business Reviews

Forms perception
Jun 14, 2019 04:59 PMRead
It is seen that the The Management forms perception very soon about the employee and does not support inclusive principles which form the basis of employee management and workforce enhancement.

Confusion in decision making
Jun 14, 2019 02:49 PMRead
The company is going in several directions at once with lots of C level executives involved in making decisions which come out as random and often lacks good level of credibility when it comes to getting onboard the young talent as they find it a little more misleading than the original onboardi...Read More

The managers are horrible.
Jun 14, 2019 04:46 AMRead
The managers do not explain the project well and then when there are issues they put the entire blame on you.

Bada Business
It's Amazing
1 day agoRead (via Android App)
We love this app from people. This app can help us. We can't tell that how the app is helpful to us thank you to bada business team we wish you all the best of the best luck

Good culture
11 days agoRead (via Mobile)
I am liking here working culture. Everything is very good. My colleagues are also good. Thanks to Dr. Vivek bindra Sir.

#synopsisDesc#
Very good work policies
11 days agoRead (via Mobile)
Work culture is best. You will get multiple opportunities.Upper level management is very cooprative. The leaders of the organization is a visionary person.

I got opportunity to work on new project
12 days agoRead (via Mobile)
I am enjoying my work with my colleagues here. We do a lot of fun after completing our project. Our team leader gives us appreciation on each and every small achievements. That's why I am loving my profile here.

Company culture is very good
12 days agoRead (via Mobile)
Company gives good opportunity to grow. Colleagues and Dr. Vivek Bindra Sir is very down to earth. I saw the increase in active subscribers from 1 million to 9 million during my association with company. I feel proud here.

Working environment is good
12 days agoRead (via Mobile)
In my whole experience this is the second company where i liked the working environment most. Highly appreciated. I would like to recommends other. Here i also like referral policy.

Program is very useful
12 days agoRead (via Mobile)
I am liking the program launched by dr vivek Bindra sir. Apart from this the working culture of this company is also very good. Company offers lucrative packages to the deserving candidates.

Great initiative by Dr. Vivek bindra
12 days agoRead (via Mobile)
Everything about entrepreneurship is an initiative of Bindra ji. I personally like this program. This program is designed for all. He is also working for small scale industries. The feature of this program is very attractive and beneficial for all.

Big Platform for learning Business Strategy
12 days agoRead (via Mobile)
Bada Business is an india's No.1 learning platform founded By international motivational speaker and business coach Dr. VIVEK BINDRA.Million's of people learning Business Skill from Bada Business platform.I watched many videos of dr. Vivek Bindra , these are very informative.

Good platform
12 days agoRead (via Mobile)
I am excited to join this platform. Here a bundle of opportunities are waiting for everyone. Thanks to Dr Vivek bindra sir for creating such a nice platform.

Full Freedom to show creativity
12 days agoRead (via Mobile)
Hiiii, the best part of this company is freedom to show creativity. Salary comes on time. I like activities here. We also celebrate everyone's birthday.

I met with the best colleague here
12 days agoRead (via Mobile)
This is the only company in my career in which I met with the best colleagues and supportive Seniors. Healthy and hygienic environment. Company gives maximum security to its staff working till late night. If we work for late hours then we also get food facility.

Company growth is very good
12 days agoRead (via Mobile)
According to Dr. Vivek Bindra Sir, if you join company of successful people then you will also become successful. I also follow this rule in my career. So I joined this company for getting good growth. And as per my expectations company is getting J curve.

Company always give opportunity to talented manpow
12 days agoRead (via Mobile)
Hello friends, Bada business company always give opportunity to the deserving candidate and who takes initiative. And we always appreciated for our work. I have personally very good experience working with Dr. Vivek Bindra Sir.

All is good
12 days agoRead (via Mobile)
I am thankful to management, who gave me this opportunity. If I talk about 360 degree level then I found everything is good. The most important thing I am able to plan vacations with my family. So I always try to complete my work on time.

Overall experience is very good
12 days agoRead (via Mobile)
Here working culture is very good. All departments , employees, Seniors are very good. Work load is less. Company also give good hike in salary. Working hours are very flexible.

Friendly working environment
12 days agoRead (via Mobile)
No pressure of work. Manager is very supportive. He always give me complete time to finish the task. Colleague are also very good.

Bada Business