Medical Care:

+91-80-30444444

BGS Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Kengeri, Bangalore Reviews

The worst hospital
Oct 18, 2019 02:59 PMRead
BGS Gleneagles is most worst hospital among corporate hospitals in Bangalore. Nephology the worst facility, . Ratio of patient: Nurses to absolutely worse. The Nephro doctors also works as consultants in other hospital and act as agents to BGS.

Careless doctors
Feb 01, 2018 03:55 PMRead (via Android App)
Few days back we went to get treatment for my sisters one year baby, and in the reciption dest they told to fill a form and asked us to pay 500rs for registration, we paid and went to doctors cabin and he was talking to phone for more than 20 minutes and he did not spoke to us atleast. After tha...Read More

BGS EATING MONEY AT GLOBAL HOSPITALS KENGERI
Jan 07, 2018 03:08 PMRead
Hi dear guys once we went to BGS at Kengeri. for showing my mother-in-law with my wife and my father-in-law. My wife only find this hospital. we went morning there 7.30 pm for showing my mother in law health. she suffering from sugar.she is very serious. But they attend our patience 11.30 A.M. a...Read More

BGS Gleneagles Global Hospitals - Kengeri - Bangalore
BRILLIANT CARE AND TREATMENT
May 25, 2019 07:34 PMRead (via Mobile)
Myself and my wife went to the BGS GLOBAL Hospital for the kidney treatment of my son Seraj. The International office was perhaps the most helpful that I have come across having done treatment in Singapore, Malaysia and Thailand. Specially The coordination and minute to minute help rendered by M...Read More

Very clean hospital
Aug 28, 2019 09:06 PMRead
BGS Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Kengeri, Bangalore Hospital is very clean and people in all the departments are very nice. They are very polite and works systematically.

It's like a home
Aug 28, 2019 05:46 AMRead
It's like a home. We never felt strangers. Staff is very caring. BGS Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Kengeri, Bangalore Hospital has excellent doctors. Strongly recommended.

Good Hospital
Aug 25, 2019 11:17 AMRead
This is very Good Hospital with polite staff members and highly qualified doctors. BGS Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Kengeri, Bangalore Hospital provides best medical care.

Nice Hospital
Aug 24, 2019 07:54 AMRead
BGS Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Kengeri, Bangalore is a very nice hospital because one of my friend got admitted after having accident they did their job first of getting him out of danger then they looked in the matter of police FIR and all.that was very nice of them.

Saved My Life
Aug 23, 2019 10:47 AMRead
one my friend have undergone a surgery and his condition was critical.the doctors were very much experienced and experts to handle the situation due to which his life was saved and ofcourse by the grace of the God.

Very caring and supportive
Aug 22, 2019 10:55 AMRead
The Staffs and Doctors are very caring and supportive. BGS Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Kengeri, Bangalore is one of the best Hospital where you can expect best treatment to be done.

Nice Hospitality
Aug 21, 2019 10:30 PMRead
BGS Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Kengeri, Bangalore is a nice hospital they actually take of their patients from curing the patients to get back to their normal life as father in law was dealing a lot of problem due to depression so their team helped him to get him out of that as the team spent ...Read More

Best Hospital
Aug 21, 2019 08:57 AMRead
BGS Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Kengeri, Bangalore is nice hospital with some highly knowledged doctor and the hospital has some nice facilities with extra bed for patient's relative with very affordable fees.

Very nice hospital
Aug 21, 2019 08:51 AMRead
It is very nice hospitals with best experienced doctors and great medical facilities. BGS Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Kengeri, Bangalore Hospital can be considered as one of the Best Hospital in India.

Worth Visiting Hospital
Aug 20, 2019 03:42 AMRead
facilities provided in BGS Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Kengeri, Bangalore is Superb.Service was upto the mark.would recommend to everyone

Strongly recommended
Aug 20, 2019 12:32 AMRead
Being a patient myself, I am deeply satisfied with the services of BGS Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Kengeri, Bangalore Hospital. The treatment was commendable with new technology. All thanks and grateful to the hospital.

Good Treatment Provided
Aug 16, 2019 12:27 PMRead
my aunt was admitted to BGS Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Kengeri, Bangalore. She recoverd very fast since the treatment provided was excellent.

Good experince
Aug 14, 2019 07:26 AMRead
I had very good experince with BGS Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Kengeri, Bangalore Hospital. It has all the clinical facilities and very good staff members.

Very friendly staff
Aug 13, 2019 03:37 AMRead
BGS Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Kengeri, Bangalore Hospital is having very friendly staff and really well known consultants. I had very good experince with them and will surely recommend others to visit.

Good Experince
Aug 11, 2019 04:31 AMRead
I have been to BGS Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Kengeri, Bangalore recently and was glad to see that in today's time where all the hospitals have become money making machines..these doctors sttill cares for their patients.. I found transparency in their bill.I have only these words to say for th...Read More

Very good hospital for treatment
Aug 10, 2019 04:48 PMRead
BGS Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Kengeri, Bangalore Hospital is very good hospital for treatment. Post operative care is also quite good here.

BGS Gleneagles Global Hospitals - Kengeri - Bangalore