Medical Care:

Adjacent To Ramsharnam Mandir, Opposite Raja Dhaba, Hambran Road, Kitchlu Nagar, Civil Lines, Ludhiana 141001, PB

+91-7814210688

Ayush Hearing Aid Centre, Ludhiana Reviews

Ayush hearing aid centre
12 days ago Read (via Mobile)
Ayush hearing aid centre has good service provider. Really loved the way they treated me when I went there for hearing aid consultation.. Also they analysed accurately and did not misguide me like other hearing aid centres.Thanks Ayush team.

Ayush Hearing aid centre
16 days ago Read (via Mobile)
My cousin had diagnosed ASD (autistic spectrum disorders) who had speech delayed, hyperactive and sensory issues.we took lot of therapies in different cities. But when we entering in AYUSH therapy centre we seen lot of improvements with in 9 months of time well trained staff & carefully monitori...Read More

Ayush hairing aid centre
Dec 24, 2019 07:46 PM Read (via Mobile)
The experience was pleasurable from the very moment I made the initial appointment by phone.Thank you for your assistance!

Ayush Hearing Aid Centre - Ludhiana
Ayush hearing and aid centre
Dec 24, 2019 07:40 PM Read (via Mobile)
The experience was pleasurable from the very moment I made the initial appointment by phone. Thank you for your assistance!

Dec 22, 2019 02:04 PM Read
You guys are great .My friend is getting better everyday .Very patient and considerate doctors Efficient and prompt service

Ayush hearing aid centre
Dec 22, 2019 01:26 PM Read (via Mobile)

Ayush aid center
Dec 21, 2019 11:14 PM Read
It is best cliinic all over Punjab. Infrastructure medical care is excellent. ayush hearing aid center is best

Ayush hearing aid centre
Dec 21, 2019 10:12 PM Read (via Mobile)
Effective Services Awesome facilities and dealing protocols. Best speech and hearing services in Punjab.

Ayush hearing aid centre
Dec 21, 2019 09:20 PM Read (via Mobile)
I got the best professional advice regarding my hearing problem and very well satisfied with hearing aid advised by an Audiologist. thanks

Ayush hearing aid centre
Dec 21, 2019 07:36 PM Read (via Mobile)
Nice professional services related to speech and hearing problem. Best class hearing aids available. Nice professionals to work with hearing related problems.

Ayush hearing aid
Dec 21, 2019 04:33 PM Read (via Mobile)
I was suffering from hearing problem. The doctor explained the problem in details and with patience, and have also assisted in choosing the right hearing aid.

Ayush Hearing Aid Center
Dec 21, 2019 03:09 PM Read (via Mobile)
Prompt Service. Professional, experienced and quality service. Hearing tests and branded hearing aids available.

Ayush Hearing Aid Center
Dec 21, 2019 12:47 AM Read (via Mobile)
That They are extremely passionate about helping parents with children's speech and hearing issues..

Dec 21, 2019 12:32 AM Read
Nice Professional Services related to speech and hearing problema.Good Instruments. Best class hearing aids available.

Dec 20, 2019 11:53 PM Read
You guys are great .My friend is getting better everyday .Very patient and considerate doctors .Prompt Service. Really learned doctor's received great consaltency from you guy's thanks.

Dec 20, 2019 10:26 PM Read
Very good service and professional advice regarding hearing aid. They have advised best hearing aid for me.

Dec 20, 2019 09:18 PM Read

Ayush Hearing Aid centre
Dec 19, 2019 02:27 PM Read (via Mobile)

Ayush hearing aid centre
Dec 19, 2019 01:46 PM Read (via Mobile)
Great service. Highly responsive. Tough to find this kind of customer service in Punjab . Good instuments too

Ayush Hearing Center
Dec 18, 2019 05:50 PM Read (via Mobile)
Good Center for Speech and hearing. It Solved all the abnormal critical cases of kids. This Center having good hearing Instruments.

Ayush Hearing Aid Centre - Ludhiana