Product Quality:

0444-444-4444

Askmebazaar.com Reviews

QUALITY OF PRODUCT IS WORST
Jun 03, 2016 10:42 PM Read

Its very good to see that purchasing product from online is so easy. We have plenty of choice and lots of product which we can easily get from Ask me bazar. But its its seems that they are making us lol on there site.

By showing lots of discount they are just selling the garbage. Almost every product which comes under discount is the worst quality of the product. In every combo product, all the item we got is totally a waste of money. SO PLEASE DONT BUY COMBO OFFERS!

It can also be seen that Ask me bazar raise the price of the product and after that they give the discount on the same product for showing offer price to customer.

Its seem its a idea of marketing but according to me they are just making fool of us.

Very Very Bad Service-askmegrocery.com
Jun 03, 2016 03:59 PM Read

Hi,

This is with refrence to our order No. AG01001609132 Dt. 02.06.2016, have had very bad experiance and the disappointment with service and feedback of askmegrocery.com,

If u wont have he capacity to serve the people then u dint have rights to fool around any end user customer

and also have guts to contact to customer to say that

To the end user customer, dont ever order anything from this site, and if accidently order pl dont pay online ever

Sujay Dhuri

IPG Advt & Buss Ser LLP, Mumbai

sjdhuri9@gmail.com

Never buy unboxed product
Jun 02, 2016 08:31 AM Read (via Android App)

I bought 3000 INR perfume for 1800 INR from UnBoxed.in and when I saw bottle I thought I got the genuine product but when I just opened the cap I realized how badly and smartly I was cheated. IR eady many reviews that they sell genuine stuff and after lot of research I bought a perfume but seriously now I regret buying from them Product is fake. Never ever buy from UnBoxed.in. They make lucrative ads and deals. But they never sell genuine stuff.

This is second happne with me again now I dont trust online product

Askmebazaar.com
Not good option for online shopping
Jun 01, 2016 09:40 PM Read (via Android App)

Once my friend see the add of one product in askmebazaar.com he told me to order that product it was a bedsheets which look more beautiful in the add so my friend attract with that product.

So she told me to ordered that product it cost is 300 and when the product come my fiend totally shocked after saw the product their is a big difference  between the product which come and that which he saw in add so he disappointed frrom the product and the website. I should never shop again from this website.

Fake claims fake offers
May 30, 2016 12:41 AM Read (via Android App)

I had ordered a memory card from askmebazaar.com in the past. They were offering 70 percent discount on the memory cards. It was a 32gb class 10 memory card which I ordered. I opted for cash on delivery option. But till next five days I havn't received any confirmation mail or any call. So I called their customer carefor that and they told me that it takes around 10 to 15 working days to deliver the product. I was like in todays time how one will wait for 15 days to receive the product. Then I cancelled the order and purchase it from open market.

Askmebazaar, kindly improve your service

Best deals you will get
May 30, 2016 12:19 AM Read (via iOS App)

I have booked one intex 2.1 home theatre on ask me bazar the product is real nice and genuine intex brand . the delivery is quite late it will take about 15 days to get your product. The price is too less as comapred with the othersites and they will give more discount on selected product . the elecronic items are very cheap in ask me bazar just go for it and buy the genuine product on ask me bazaar . I will recommend ask me bazaar to my friend . I am satisfied with the service they provide.

Best Deals on the internet
May 29, 2016 12:59 AM Read

I was watching a video on youtube then this ad shows up with an amazing deal and quickly I ordered it after few days it arrived and I open the box and also the packing was good and the product was as shown in the picture I love the product the quality was good the delivery time was good overall everything was good now I can refer it to my friends thanks askmebazaar.com. the worst part was the website they should increase the quality of the website otherwise gooooood

Fake website
May 28, 2016 01:17 PM Read (via Android App)

I will suggest you all that not to go on its advertising and purchase stuff form this website as this is a website selling fake products.

You will surely be impressed by the low prices but will not receive a quality product. All the products carrying brand names are first copies of the products and are not original.

Their delivery is also slow and return policy is yet not framed properly.

I've hand some products from this website but none of them worked fine for me so I will tell you to consider some other sites.

Fake product
May 28, 2016 01:05 PM Read (via Mobile)

Once my mother see the add of one product in askme bazaar.com she told me to order that product I order that product it was a bed sheet which look more beautiful in the add so my mother attract with that product so she told me to ordered that product it cost is 3000 and when the product come my mother totly shocked after saw the product their is a big difference between the product which come and that which she saw in telivision so she disappointed from the product& then I put it in on the returen while returning it back they my mother told that she never buy anything online& never buy any thing from askmebazaar.com

Askme Bazar.com a complete online shopping Market
May 28, 2016 11:38 AM Read

Askme Bazar is the best online shopping market for every product. There are excusive reng of every product sorting by brand, size, price wise. Askme Bazar also provide door delivery with free shipping or chargeable on product as per delivery location. It is also provide email and mobile SMS alert for order confirmation before product delivery. Askme Bazar product reasonable, and trusted price provide to every one customer. Is is also provide discounted and promotional coupon for customer. Customer satisfaction is main purpose of this site. There are many type of payment option like netbanking, debit/credit card, wallet and cash on delivery available on this site. Askme Bazar also provide mobile application for mobile users customer download from google playstore for purchase any product easily.

So bad website and cheap quality of product
May 27, 2016 09:02 AM Read (via Android App)

Hey friends askmebazar.com is the fake website I can order many product but they dont delvered any product they realy give not any product I am not using this website because tey dont delvered any product sometime my friends order a product on this the site giving this product in too low price tgen other site but he order from this site and I order for other site my order I can recived and my friends get her product in 40 days so I check this product the quality of product was soo poor in my product so cheap quality they give on low price sometime you canget you order in so long day I think the website was realiy fake .

Altrough I don't prefer you can buy any product on this website

WORST BAZAAR
May 26, 2016 07:18 PM Read (via Android App)

Askme bazaar is very bad bazaar , once I saw a offer of a mobile in advertise and then rushed to the official site and searched the same mobile and I got to know that the product price is different, it release fake advertisement and offers so dont get flow with the advertisement and offers wastage of time bad site and the inquiry department/helpline no is not tollfree realy badsite , worst and the replacement time is also very less

Dont waste your time and money
May 26, 2016 12:54 PM Read (via Android App)

Don't trust in askmebazaar.com, This is fraud company also provide faulty products. No use of buying product from this cheap company , No use of raised ticket, i'm sharing my Sorrow which I have bought a power bank from askmebazaar.com, I have my product on 10th march 2016 and I have rechieved duplicate Power bank in 14th feb 2016. Which was used as well as duplicate. I have raised ticket on same day. But it' been complited 1.5 month but I didn't get reply from askmebazaar.com and when I tried to call they said will update you via ticket so I request you all this is fruad company don't trust any more. now I don't have any way of Repent.

Wonderful experience with ASK ME BAZAAR
May 25, 2016 03:49 PM Read

Dear All,

Indeed, It was very nice experience with first buying and then subsequent with the ASKMEBAZAAR.COM during the last year Diwali time(2015)

It was my first experience with ASK ME last year the way they handle the customers and system of delivery/returned all these are excellent. I bought many products on-line during last year and they have the one unique feature to attract new customers with them TO PLAY WITH JACKPOT which gives you lots of discounts on your branded product also which you select.

I played jackpot many times last year and bought many branded products of thousands i.e. Prestige Mixer & Juicer, Havels Bread toaster, ELIGATOR LEATHER OFFICE BAG office bag, best quality Mats & etc.

I also found experience which is very important who the "COST" of the product for which every customer wants that should be less as much as and having lots of products

Regards,

Mohinder Rana

Never ask for this bazar
May 18, 2016 02:09 PM Read

Askmebazaar.com is one of the reason for criticism of online shopping this site sells worst quality of product and many time they sells duplicate things I had ordered a adidas sports wear from this site but it was found duplicate products this site has already facing criticism and many court case are already running on this site. they provide attractive offers many products on lesser prices than some other sites but their quality can not be assured they can cheat you by sending duplicate products.

Their delivery is also very slow they can make you wait even for weeks don't get attracted by their offers take proper analysis of products quality before shopping. worst things is they don't provide cash on delivery on all products online payment is required replace or exchange is also very slow.

Their app is slow site is not so good as other online shopping sites I cannot suggest this site because of their poor quality products and late service reply.

Not good service and product
May 18, 2016 01:25 AM Read

One of the bad shopping experience in my life. I bought two things on it and this both are very bad products.

The combo offers-

My first sopping from askme was two watches. First thing that deliver this product after a long while and another when I got it, one of the watch was broken.

My next mistake that after this incident I again ordered a white shirt. They show an item and sent another. After that the quality of the jacket worst.It only lasting 7 days.

So friends I highly recommend you that if u want to buy a product for Askmebazar.com kindly think about it.

Deserves to hell
May 16, 2016 04:25 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello everyone. Here I would like to share my experience about ask me bazar site. My mother first time ordered a pressure cooker. The delivery to my home was after 10 days we were so angry about that. I have even send a mail to customer care.

The response was not good and we are not satisfied with this site. The delivery service was not good what you expect about quality of product. And after 6 months cooker was no more. So bad quality products never visit here.

Worst experience ever !
May 14, 2016 04:29 PM Read

Hey guys, I ordered a set of led bulbs it was written that it was of eveready and it was a set of 6 bulbs, the same experience I got from naaptol also, it took 12 days to deliver at my home, and when I opened the pakage I saw it was of a local company(made in china) bulb set, I called there centre to return, and I returned the item and waiting for my refund, i have to call them everyday reminding of my refund.

I always got same reply that it is under process, after 20 days also I didnt got my money, then I mailed them that I am going to complain in consumer court, then they realize the problem is serious and finally got my money back after 26 days . please do not waste your time and money on this site totally fraud.

Products delivered aren't original
May 14, 2016 03:28 PM Read (via Android App)

Recently I went through askmebazaar and saw a Beats earphone on their page. The cost of the earphones was low so I ordered one for myself. They delivered it to me on time but when I unpacked the parcel, the case of the earphones an be easily caught, a copy and when I took out the earphones from the case they looked original.I thought that atleast the product is genuine but when I played some stuff from my phone's playlist to check the sound quality.

It wasn't the Beats.The sound clarity was bad even with the best equaliser settings in my phone.Not a trusted website.

Fraud website
May 14, 2016 01:51 PM Read

When I saw this website I was very wonder that they giving so much discounts then I order a mp3 player which was shown high discount and very good image then I place an order mp3 player after ordered they deliver me minimum 10 afters the delivery time also very lag the packing also not good, when I open the packed I shocked because they sent the very worst product which was irritated me.

So I hate the ask me bazaar.com because they cheating the people, so quit the shopping in the ask me bazaar, so please careful when you are shopping

Askmebazaar.com