Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

0444-444-4444

Askmebazaar.com Reviews

Don't show the real products
Jan 02, 2018 01:39 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello friends this is my true experience about a well known shopping site askmebazaar.com

On the festive season of Diwali I wanted to shop some new dresses, so I searched on many shopping sites with best offers. Finally I concluded to shop on askmebazaar and I ordered a combo pack of four kurtis in which two had very good floral designs and other two had professional look.

I was waiting for its delivery and finally I got it after 12 days, it was too late. I am very excited to open its packing but when I did so it made me very disappointed.

The quality of cloth of kurtis was so poor that anyone can watch through it. It was very light and very different to the real product. My family made my joke for this silly dicison. So never suggest to shop with this site specially clothing.

Worst products and worst website
Dec 25, 2017 01:20 PM Read (via Android App)

I had purchased shirt from this site.the site offered buy 1 and get 1 on shirts. Cost is more but quality is less. Shirts displayed on this site were so attractive and tempting

I ordered one shirt but they sent the two shirts of different sizes and different colours and quality. One of size 38 and one more of childrens shirt.

After sales and service they didn't respond to my call for returns and replacement.

Packaging which I was received was also worst, packing was covered with dust outside and late delivery.

Felt dissapointed after opening the parcel.

Askmebazaar.com
Dec 06, 2017 01:38 PM Read (via Android App)

I Recived old and used I pro Home UPS today the torch is broken.I was purchasing by the Askmebazaar.com.When I received my product and I saw I was suprise at that time.That was shocking for me.Askmebazaar number is not working.I tried to call customer care but the customer care number of Askmebazaar is not working.Its switch off.I am very Dissappointed.It was my first purchase by the Askmebazaar.com.Every one is know first impression is the last imprassion.Askmebazaar is a Fraud website.They Are not listning my Complaint.!

Askmebazaar.com
Fake product fake shopping portal
Sep 19, 2016 03:25 PM Read

Hello

today i'm share my experience about askmebazar.com . One year ago I bought Beat Audio head phone at unbeatable price 499 only from this site yes it is really unbeatable price because they sale fake products online how can they do this with there customers I don't know but this is my worst nightmare ever buying product from a online shop. I had bought this product on December. Actually that time I was looking for a very good headphone specially when I was listen music on my friends headphone he have also Beat audio headphone but that is original product so I fall in love with this brands. So I was searching this brand where I can get low price than market, fortunately on facebook askmebazar displaying ads so I click that link and page was opened so there I found that they were sale Dr. Dre Beat Audio headphone just rupees 499 only and I was amazed when I was seen that ads and I call my friend to check is out but I don't know how he know that this product is fake actually before my decision to get this product he was aware me about this headphone but I don't listen his word.After 5 days later delivery was came and my friend received that delivery and he was laughed at me about this Because there packaging and specially the product. There package is the worst ever I had ever seen even in local shop they can do better packaging from them, Askmebazar just gave me a cupboard box with paste the billing invoice and under the box I found that the product is totally fake I just spend my money on fake product and the product quality was also below category made with plastic and sound quality of the product just I say that the sound is lowest than any normal headphone. Only good thing about that if certainly someone look on your headphone it seems that you have Dr.Dre Beat Audio Headphone thats all.

I can never imagine that could be happened with me ever so I can't recommended to anyone for buying products from this site even they give it on free. Here is nothing good about this online site so before you buy this site please check it. I Hope every one aware of it what is happened to me.

Fraud website
Dec 04, 2017 02:17 PM Read (via Android App)

Hey I am a very old user of an ask me bazaar.I buy many small products from this site.I want to share my experience about this siteI want to tell you everyone that all products are fake on this site, nothing is original everything is fakeThe product they sell is of 1st copy i.e clone productsIf you are trying any electronic product or any original product from this site . So please dont make such mistake.I request you all not to buy from this site.If you will see on this site it is written below product as refurbishedRefurbished means the product is recycled or used earlier and it is selled at low price

If you want to buy original product please buy from flipkart or amazon as they sell assured product

Never buy from here
Nov 19, 2017 12:29 PM Read (via Android App)

It's the worst and fake shopping site ever. I have purchased a watch whose brand is Dolo. It looks stylist and good in photo. So I ordered the watch but when I opened the box then I realize that I was cheated by site. I purchased watch for 125 but there is no any brand like Dolo. Actually Dolo is printed on box only. There is no any return policy for product. I waste my money for watch. So I strongly suggest you to not buy anything from here.

An honest review
Nov 15, 2017 10:59 PM Read (via Android App)

Askmebazaar.com is a site for online shopping. My experience with this site was very bad. I would like to share my experience with you all. I had ordered a combo of sports watch , reflector sunglasses , laptop bag , wallet and belt. I made the payment at the time of order. Amount of Rs. 729 was paid by me. The order arrived but the order did not contain the belt. So I wanted to return the order to the site. I called the customer care of this site for returning the order. They told me to send the pictures of the labels of the items. I sent the pictures to them for almost 5 times. My ticket id number is 106387. The customer service of this site just reply with a new excuse everytime. The return process was not processed by the customer care of this site. My money is wasted.

So please do not buy anything from this site. It is a fraudulent site.

Pictures of the product that was delivered to me are attached in this review.

Thank you.

Askmebazaar. Com
Nov 15, 2017 06:49 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello guys mu self akhil agrawal . I am fond of buying product online through online portal . I recently open askmybazaar.com and ordered a one skybags bags of Rs 1560 . I received my order in 16 days . The order was not properly packed. When I open my ordered the ordered was not that, that I ordered . The product that come was not of skybaga. It is a local bag. I sent feedback to this website but no answer is received till now

At last this website has do fraud with me.

Thanks to reading my review.

NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM ASKMEBAZAAR
Nov 08, 2017 04:10 PM Read

I bought 2 things from askmebazaar till now, and both the things were either fake or non-existent.

first, I bought MI 16000mAh powerbank(Order No. AB3548039). Product came within a weak, but it was not original. it was fake. It hardly used to hold charge.

Second product that I ordered was a mobile phone at 600INR, which never came. And instead of that, a fake adidas Tee shirt came.LOL

I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND THIS WEBSITE TO ANYONE

Worst ever experience
Sep 27, 2017 09:14 PM Read

This bazaar is worst site ever never got my product in good condition every time it was torn or not well packaged and also the product is not packaged well. plz check before u buy in this site

Customer service very bad. The phone often rings and no one picks up and if they pick up after the hearing problem they disconnect the phone. really very worst experience in this site. Very worst that cant explain.

To be truth sometimes the product quality I ordered were very nice as described in site buy due to bad packaging and bad courier service the product just geta damaged.

Delivery very late and that too one product which I ordered was lost by them and I got my refund after 1 month really the experience in this site is very horrible.

The app is little complicated but the site is well enough and of the nice layout. But not upto that mark.

Reliability doesn't talk about that not reliable at all very very bad really

Plz  if u buy anything do it from genuine online e-commerce sites, not by this

Don't trust askmebazar
Sep 06, 2017 04:14 PM Read (via Android App)

Askmebazar is worst shopping website I have ever used.it delivers duplicate products.sometimes it offer products at very cheap prices but when we go to checkout it shows a message 'this item can not be delivered to your address' no matter what your address is.I ordered a headphones which was claimed to be apple earpod at a discounted price but it was a duplicate product there was neither apple logo nor apple packaging.once I received products my message inbox become full of askmebazar promotional messeges.everyday I received 5 to 10 message.and there was no way to stop this messges and I had to activate dnd.

Plz dont trust this site
Sep 04, 2017 02:15 PM Read

This is not a genuine site according to me because I ordered some product which was damaged and send to me in very bad condition

customer service is very bad. the phone is most of the time not attended by them and also sometimes they disconnect the phone while talking. really worst experience on this site.

also, the product was in good condition but the bad packaging and bad courier service the product was damaged.

very late delivery generally and also very bad experience and very bad site Plz do shop through a genuine site don't tust on this site.

I didn't liked the app also very low ratings given to the app in play store I liked the website not that much but ok ok ok.

not reliable very very bad not at all good and reliable.

plz if u want to try whether I am saying right or wrong u can order a product from this site and see the result

Plz dont trust on this site
Aug 31, 2017 08:31 PM Read

Plz never trust on this site this is not the best site if u are a genuine buyer and need a quality product.

I also don't like the customer service bcoz I never feel satisfied when I talk to them either they don't solve our problem or generally they disconnect or just don't pick up the phone and keep on waiting.

also, my own experience was I just ordered a product but it was not in good condition and also the packaging was not up to the mark

app is very complicated but the site is nice layout and could be better

reliability don't talk about that very horrible experience

my suggestion if u buy anything go to the genuine e-commerce sites

Fraud
Aug 27, 2017 07:20 PM Read (via Android App)

I made my first purchase during GoSF 2014 and it made me realise how bad customer care services can be. Dealing with the customer care was no less than a nightmare for me. They are clearly unable to deliever orders and if at all it is delievered than there are very high chances of low quality or fake products. Multiple follow-ups, a petition on change.org made them to call me up. The product I ordered with some coupon was never ordered. Its a cheating company be aware, worst customer care, worst ethics. My order was cancelled after 26 days and no refund was made. This led me file a case against this fraud in the consumer forum. So there is no point in being fooled by them.

Aug 27, 2017 04:50 PM Read (via Android App)

Last six months back I have ordered mp3 player with 16 gb memory card but they sent different colour which I have not odered I got 4gb memory card instead of 16 gb they show great offers but dont delivery the same product thats where they dissappoint the customers if u dont have dont showcase on web whenbi called to customer service they were negleting the customers for this shopping app thumbs down not a great app

Local Brands
Aug 24, 2017 10:40 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello I have Buy A memory card frome here at very early days in 2015. In the features of memory card there are meny advantages are shown there like class 10 and hing speed transfer etc. But actuly when I get it it was not as good as it was shown in advertiae .The class 10 memorycard I got but the quality of this card is not good its just a slow speed card even somtime it disappear from mobile .It takes to long to send & Recive data and alson I have buy it in more cost than store. I thought I will be good than local store quality but it is same.

Fake site Askmebazaar.com
Jul 15, 2017 04:33 PM Read (via Mobile)

Hi friends today I will share of my rubbish experience from this online e-commerce site. This is the fake site and I will show you in this review.

One time my cussin have marriage so I want to buy shirt but I don't have time for shopping that time I have to see one offer from askmebazaar.com on Facebook. In this offer have a 3 unick shirt in the image of askmebazaar website and I was atrackt to this offer and I want to buy this product form askmebazaar so I was click to buy this item. I fill up the all form and payment also. And I'm waiting for this product. It's coming on 5th working day but when I open the box I'm socked it's not my product. It's different shirts in the box. I selected red blue and white cullers but it's coming yallow gray and black ok cullers is no matter but brand also local. It is low quality cloth not a cotton.

I was calling to customer care service number but they tall me our man coming thair and sand back the product to company we will return your payment I said ok sir.

But 5/6 day gone nobody coming at my home for the cullect the product I was calling second and third time they was same reply but not coming anybody. So I know about the company service tey are froad.

Now it's 6 month running but nobody come. So friends I suggest to you don't. Buy any product from Askmebazaar.com it's fake site and fake customer service. They will reply to you but they didn't any action.

So friends I tall you don't buy online from this site it's totally fake. They will show you many offer but be careful don't buy plz turst me I swear it's a fake site I know about it.

So don't west you time and buy from other site. I hope my review of this site is helpful for you.

Thank you.

By.

Tack Care.

Completely disappointed wesite.
Jul 06, 2017 10:23 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello to all dear friend. I would like to share my  experience about Askmebazaar.com. it would be helpful for you.

This is such a fake website! I ordered an air cooler and once ordered, it was not listed on the website. Thankfully I had saved the screenshort of the order showing the order ID which helped me to call them up as they did not deliver the product!

After few days these guys cencel order saying product is delayed without informing me. Now my is stuck as I had used mobikwik wallet to order the cooler. They say they will return the money to mobikwik only and not tha bank. Yet to receive the money.!

So I think. it would be help to understand to this website.

Dont try this
Jul 04, 2017 08:38 PM Read (via Android App)

Hello guys I use many online shopping sides and app time to time . One day I used ASKMEBAZAAR .COM to purchased a headphone. So I tell u my personal experience on this online shopping website. I booked a headphone from this side last month.It was looking good in pictures . It seens that this product will reached u in 4-5 days. But guys this is totally fake or worths side I see ever.

This product came to me after 10-12 days . There is no free devilery option on this side.when I opened my delivery package then I shocked that this is not same headphone which I booked. I called to customer service but they excused me and said that this is correct product . Then I said that please replace my product but they replaid that there is no replacement option available . So I want to tell my friends please dont waste time on this webside .

Not a good website for shopping !!!
Jul 04, 2017 08:21 PM Read (via Mobile)

I purchased 5 tops deom askme bazaar.com they were giving stunning markdown so I escaped and purchased 5 tops .

As a matter of first importance their conveyance benefit is the most exceedingly bad when I requested the tops they said it will be conveyed by 30 may however it disnt conveyed it till 2 june so I reached them and tgey said it will take 1 more day to be conveyed.

After the tops were conveyed when I opened I was stunned the tops plan was not quite the same as what I requested and 2 of were deserted misprinted .

I reached their client mind benefit and requesting that they restore the item yet theu said that the tops were on markdown and theu are not fit the bill for the arrival approach and I need to keep it. I additionally requesting that they discount my cash back in light of the fact that the toos are absconded however they decline to do as such.

I mean what sort of online business website is it . To start with thet send wrong item and after that decline to take it back .

In the event that you dont need to be conned then avoid this site. They are extortion.

Recommended Top Articles