Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Aryagifts.com Reviews

Worst customer service ever
Jun 07, 2017 03:25 PM Read (via Android App)

Aryagifts.com is the new website for buying or sending gifts, but as I have said they are new website so they are growing and taking exprience. Website is also not good it stuck on between in placing order. I have ordered gift from this website the prive is resonable but we can get those items in cheaper rates on other website. The problem I face is that they did not delivery my package on time , other websites are very specific with there delivery times. The customer service of the website are still to be improve. I sugest that buy on your own risk from this website.

Service are not that good
May 06, 2017 08:44 PM Read (via Android App)

Aryagifts.com is the new website for buying or sending gifts, but as I have said they are growing so they have many problems curently. I have orderd gift from this website the price is resonable but we can get those items in cheaper rates on other website. The problem I faced is that they do not deliavery my product on time which is not the issue with other established website. The coustomer service of the website are still to be improve , they take some time to respond to the problems. It may grow I some time.

Not good service
Oct 27, 2016 06:51 PM Read (via Android App)

It is a new starup as it is a new commerce so it may get some time to get establish in market perfetcly it keep trying to grow and improving their customer service it should be improve because without good in service your business can't be grow but I hope in future it try to give better assurance and best products in market for their customers.

Aryagifts.com
Awesome website to send gifts
Nov 07, 2016 04:41 AM Read

This website has many ideas for sending gifts. They have Gifts for girls and boys. When I checked last time, they had many attractive earrings, necklace, bracelets and jewllery sets. Other than jewellery they also have Chocolates and Dry fruits gift hampers to go with fashion jewellery sets. That makes my gifts even better and complete.

Other than jewellery they have very attractive and trendy watches and I could not believe their prices.

Finally I ordered 3 jewellery sets, a fashion watch and a chocolate. It arrived in a week and and gift packaging was good. I am all satisfied with my purchase. thank you aryagifts.

Attractive jewellery website
Nov 07, 2016 04:20 AM Read

I was looking for gift ideas for my sister and stumped on this website aryagifts.com. I liked the fashion jewellery sets they had. They had very different styles and the prices were good too. I was not sure if I will get good service, still I ordered a gift for my sister on Diwali. To my surprise gift was shipped promptly and she received within a week. I am all happy with their delivery and handling of the order.

Decent Collection, Delivery was ok
Jun 21, 2017 02:08 AM Read

They have a decent jewelry collection and are adding some products slowly. It's not flipkart, but it's not bad. Pricing is ok I think, I saw similar product on other sites. If you message them, they give you coupon to use, and you can order it for cheap.

They use some third party courier service so delivery is not on them, but I didn't have any issues with them.

I paid online. If you find some one online, they offer coupon code which was good. I got 30% off coupon code on one item .

AMAZING ONLINE SHOPING WEBSITE.
Oct 23, 2016 05:49 PM Read (via Android App)

All the pepole in the world is too much busy in her lifes.

Every man do his work day to night.

In this situation of life this website is make every man life easy.

Every man and women wish not to spind there extra time in markets and etc.

this website is too good we can shop every thing from this website.without spending our time at home.

And the product of this wibsite is very good than other shoping websites .

And the delivery time of this website is very short.

Each and every things of this website good.

All us now online
Oct 23, 2016 05:29 PM Read (via Android App)

Everyone is so busy in his/her own life.Life is full of stuffs that is too improtant to do for us.By doing that we can't give time for a visit to markets.If we somehow go there then we can't think to which thing we should buy first.But now through this website anyone can buy qualified things online.So when ever u wanna get anything be online to save your expensive time and to get something that is good in quality too

Recommended Top Articles