Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

ArchiesOnline.com Reviews

Unprofessional, untraceable
30 days ago Read (via Mobile)

I had placed an order on 11th Dec (order # AL20201211-0183584) which was to be delivered maximum by 14th dec but now I don’t know when. Their numbers are out of service. They don’t review /reply complaints emails. So I have absolutely no idea how to get back the money. I always had an impression Archies being a good brand. Such an awful experience. Wish I can even rate them minus.

Poor services
30 days ago Read

I have ordered a Gift item from your website on Dated 30th Nov-20. I have been long days I have no info about my Order that when will I get and even I was asked to choose a delivery Date while Ordering from Archies. I have chosen a delivery date of 10-Dec, but still, I have no info and I can see my Order is still showing unpacked status.

I still not received my item

Bad experience
Dec 03, 2020 10:46 AM Read (via Mobile)

Gift was not delivered on the requested date. Also gift delivered was nowhere to the odered gift was way to cheap. Plz do not order from dis site.

ArchiesOnline.com
Bad experience of delivery
Nov 19, 2019 04:56 PM Read

Product is delivered either in advance or late, never on time, we book in advance to be delivered on time, but sometimes gift is delivered 2-3 days ahead, then significance of the delivery date is lost.

how would you feel when you are sending a gift to someone and it goes attached with the Invoice for it - a gift is priceless to the sender and the receiver, it should be kept Secret,

Expensive and poor quality items
Aug 03, 2019 03:45 PM Read (via Android App)

There is an archies outlet in my office premises, before I did my first shopping from archies I made visits to the outlet multiple times on multiple occasions like valentine's day, Birthday of my friends etc butnever brought anything due to their expensive prices.

It was my friend's birthday and due to office I didn't get much time to plan for her so this time I made up my mind to gift her something from archies, I finished my work and went to the outlet but as always everything was so damn expensive but since I definitely had to buy something so I thouht of buying a wrist watch of archies brand but surprisingly there was no warranty of the same, I then dropped the idea to buy a watch rather I opted teddy bear, that was expensive too but since I didn't have much time to plan anything else so I paid Rs 480 and got it gift wrapped.

Noone wears archies wristwatch still they are too expensive and without any warranty, I am not going to visit Archies again.

Order not received
May 04, 2019 07:52 PM Read (via Mobile)

Very worst service I ordered a birthday cake from archiesonline.com but I didn't receive my order on given date and time so I would recommend that please don't buy any product from archiesonline.com it is totally waist of time and worthless so please don't buy anything this site

DELIVERED AFTER THE BIRTHDAY
Apr 06, 2019 01:33 PM Read

I ordered from archiesonline.com a card and a chocolate box for my friend for her birthday, it costed me around 600rs.

I placed the order 3 days before the birthday as they told they deliver in one day.

On the day of the birthday I constantly called them but no one picked up because maybe office was on off as it was sunday.

I waited for the parcel till the evening but no one came nor did I receive any message as to where my parcel as other brands tell you.

Then at the end when it was time I had to go to a nearby shop and buy chocolates and card.

I than received a call from a delivery guy that he had my parcel and it was 3 days after the birthday and I ate the chocolates myself.

The good part is the taste of chocolates was not very good.

I was shocked as archies had really good chcolates few years ago but now they have just degraded the quality

If you are planning to buy a gift from archies please dont and if you want to try no matter what go and buy from their shop.

Personally I dont like archies now and I am not going to buy anything from them as in future!

Different order received, that too after 20 days
Feb 19, 2019 01:34 PM Read

Pathetic Archies.

You should shut down your business.

I regret ordering from Archies, wont recommend anyone to buy anything from Archies.

There was no update on msg, call, mail about the product.

While I called, they disconnected the calls and did not updated about my order status, which was hanging from 20 days.

Worst online shopping site
Jul 27, 2018 12:09 AM Read (via Android App)

Archies online.com is an online site which provides cards and gifts for different occasions.but I am very dissapointed with its services.

The outlook of this site is good no doubt.it displays awesome gifts and cards but as usual of higher cost.when talking about customer service, it is worst.when u mail them or call them, they never response.moreover they never call back or msg back.this is the most frustating.i ordered a card from archies and it was damaged. So in order to return it I mailed them and I didnt got any reply within 2 weeks.so I am too dissapointed.

moreover when I ordered the card, the delivery was too late which I didnt expected.the card arrived after the occasion so I was frustated on that case too.

Other products I ordered was somewhat good in quality but not worth it of its price.the price of the products is much than its quality.

So overall I didnt liked this site at all.

Online frauds
Feb 25, 2018 01:55 AM Read (via Android App)

Today my review is on archies online.I purchased and gifted a neckles on raksha bandhan and I paid money online and ordered to my sisters address.

I ordered correct neckales but what I ordered was not delivered her.It was something around ₹250/- and I paid a lot more than that like thousand rupees.

So when she said thank to me for the gift I asked that show me hows it looking and I toh dimaag gum gya bhaisaab.

It was so good looking from mobile but when I saw that was just around ₹200-250.

I called the customer service and they said that no refunds would be paid back but replacement policy is there.

I thought if I would throw that piece on that persons face.

Very bad experience because they click photos from a very expensive cameras and the products aren't that good.

Hope you guys enjoyed my view.

Thank you for viewing my comment.

Have fun and stay healthy.

ARCHIESONLINE.COM
Jan 17, 2018 08:55 AM Read (via iOS App)

Guys today I am gonna tell you my personal experience with archies.

So guys past 2 years ago .my friend was having his birthday.

So guys we all decided to gift one. attractive showpiece and a watch.

So we ordered from archies online and expected date of delivery was 5-7 days.we also confirmed from customer care .that will get within 5-7 days na.he tolf yes.

So guys we were waiting 2 days before birthday as usual.but not yet got.all 7 days passed.

Finally one day before also we havent received the order and .on thr date of birthday we were very unhappy and atlast we buyer something from store and gifted.

later we called customer care for return .but no response.after that we received order.we tried alot to replace

So guys this was my personal experienve thankyou

Never order anything at Archies online
Jan 16, 2018 07:07 PM Read (via Mobile)

I ordered a personalized new year card on 31 December, 2017 with order number OR171231-1906557. Even till now it has not been delivered. I contacted the customer care on 5th Jan, 2018 and they assured me that product will be delivered on 5th, Jan 2018 by evening. When I contacted the customer care again today(16th Jan, 2018) and asked to cancel the item and refund back money. They refused to do that again shipped the item. What it the use of new year card if does not get delivered on right time.

WORST GIFTING COMPANY EVER

2.Three Delicious Chocolates

CODE: R0000000063952

1. You Are Special Personalised Mug

CODE: Mug-1

The expected date of delivery of all products was 3rd of august 2017.

I have got the chocolates and personalised mug on 1st august, but I haven't received the flowers(charismatic red roses). And cause of that my occasion got SPOILED.

So, I sent them an email regarding refund of its(flowers) cost that is INR 449 only, but I haven't got any reply from them.

I also tried contacting to them via their customer care number 011-49498888, but none responded.

SO I REQUEST EVERYONE TO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM ARCHIESONLINE, BETTER TO GO WITH OTHER REPUTED GIFTING WEBSITES.

Archies are defaulters,useless
Oct 22, 2017 09:52 PM Read

We asked for a delivery on 19 th of October as a diwali gift.

Order Number :     AL20171011-1826177

Order Date :     11/10/2017

Delivery Date :     18/10/2017

Payment Mode :     CCAvenue Payment Gateway

They are not responding on phone after sending mail on 17th October they dispatched the material, today is 22nd October still we have not received the material, Archies services are useless they don’t care about their customer requirements/emotions, what is the use of product now Diwali is over, I am not going to use archies again in my life and I also I am not going to recommend anyone to use archies products.They are defaulters, herewith the find the mail copy which I send to archies then after only they dispatched the material.

• Forwarded message -

From: cuteani2009 .

Date: Tue, Oct 17, 2017 at 6:37 PM

Subject: Re: Order Confirmation-Your Order AL20171011-1826177

To: info@archiesmail.com, helpdesk@archiesonline.com

Dear sir/madam,

The material has not dispatched yet, how it is going to reach on 18 October one the given address.

Regards

Animesh

Dear Animesh Kumar,

they dispatched the material on 17th october

Greetings from http://www.archiesonline.com!

Products in order AL20171011-1826177 have been dispatched from http://www.archiesonline.com and this completes your order with us.

Courier Name: BlueDart

Waybill Number: 41041384101

Still Bluedart has not supplied the gift

Archies is absolutely irresponsible
Oct 08, 2017 08:03 PM Read

We asked for a delivery on Saturday, 7th of October. There was no delivery, we waited till 6:30 pm and gave them a call. It seems there were off from Saturday evening to Monday morning. So in case you have a delivery to be done during this time, you just can't get through them. We tried reaching them through email, twitter, facebook messenger, facebook, calls, it absolutely impossible to get a response from them. Yet they keep on posting rubbish on their facebook wall even on Sundays.

Really pissed off with the service of a brand like Archies. This is the worst kind of irresponsibility.

Happiness packed and delivered to your dear ones
Sep 11, 2017 09:25 PM Read (via Android App)

I am a regular customer of ArchiesOnline. I love sending personalized gifts to my dear ones on special occasions like anniversaries and birthdays. Archies delicately gift packs all the gifts so that they do not break with the warm wishes written on them as desired by the sender. Moreover they are an expert in customizing the gifts as we demand. I was little tensed for the first time I shopped with archies online but the product I received was just amazing and it made my mom very happy.

The only con I found was that they deliver the gifts through Blue Dart courier team and they do not deliver the gifts on time. They are not very prompt in delivering the gifts on the assured date of Archies which dissapoints the customer at times. Otherwise Archies online is just superb

BEST GIFTING MATERIAL
Jun 23, 2017 09:40 AM Read

IF YOU HAVE ANY OCCASION COMING UP LET IT BE BIRTHDAY,MARRIAGE,ANNIVERSARY OR JUST ANY OTHER OCCASION TO CELEBRATE AND ARE LOOKING FOR GIFTS THEN THIS IS THE BEST WEBSITE FOR YOU. ARCHIES HAS ALWAYS BEEN A BIG BRAND WHEN IT HAS COME TO GIFTS AND AL.THE STORE HAS GIFTS FROM ALL CATEGORIES WHICH INCLUDE NECKLACES,CARDS,WATCHES,CHOCOLATE HAMPERS,SHOWPIECES AND A LOT OF OTHER THINGS AS WELL.THE PRICING HAS BEEN DONE PRETTY GOOD AS WELL.

Good website to buy good gifts
Jun 20, 2017 02:11 PM Read

Recently I have read many reviews about bad and poor service or things available at Archiesonline.com. But as my shopping experience is good about this  website, I am here to write good things about it, so here it goes.

Archiesonline.com is a like a liitle world of beautiful gifts from where you can choose a best one for your near and dear ones.

Here Many beautiful and cute products are available for every occasion be it Birthdays, Anniversaries or Any achievement.

Product quality is good enough and delivery is on time. You can select a range and choose your gift accordingly. Rates are okay and products are reliable.

Overall a good website to buy gifts or deliver gifts online.

Not reliable website
May 15, 2017 05:02 PM Read

Today I am sharing my bad experience on this website name " ARCHIESONLINE.COM", I listen about website on google so I search that website and enter but it take time to open webpage.i find many different gift and cards but I shocked that the price is very high as compared to other.there is not many product in each category section.

now I see beautiful wood tiger at 2999 but look beautiful so I select that and make payment of that. their status show that they deliver within week .but I receive product in 2 week .i am not happy with their service it is too late . their packaging is not good and not attractive and when I unbox wood tiger is broken already . I am very angry with their service . I complain them and they say sent back we give you new one and it whole process take one month more. very frustrating to buy product from this website.

Archies
May 05, 2017 12:34 AM Read

There are different modes of buying gifts and present them to our loved ones.One of the famous gift shop is Archies.

But one thing is very clear here is the quality of each and every product is very low it doesn't deserve the price it has. And the price of everything is very high which makes it difficult to buy for everyone.well sometime price doesn't matter but a quality does.So I would say don't buy gifts from this shop and also the service is worst plus no customer support.

ArchiesOnline.com