Salary and Benefits

Work Environment

CEO Rating

Antsglobe Technologies Reviews

Customize Software Solution
16 days agoRead (via Mobile)
I was most impressed with Antsglobe Technologies, they developed a online portal for my business. Now i can monitor my business from any location on a single click. My work so easy now.

Best web designers
18 days agoRead
Best web designers I have ever met. I was searching for a web designing company for my new e-commerce website development when my head strucked this website. They came up with a really nice plan. The most important part is they handed over my website within the time-frame. I highly recommend and...Read More

Professional Team
19 days agoRead
Nice team to work with! They understand the needs first and then gives you the best possible solution. Kudos!

Antsglobe Technologies
Experienced team for IT Solutions
20 days agoRead
Experienced team for every IT need. These guys give you amazing other ideas for your business which you can start on your own. Must recommend.

Budget Specific Plans
20 days agoRead
Loved the way they patiently listens to what the customer wants! You can go for budget specific plans if you have any.

Professional work with timely delivery
23 days agoRead
Professional work with timely delivery. I wanted my website in 5 days as I had inauguration of my business and they ended up within 4 days! Highly satisfied with their work.

Best Work
23 days agoRead
It was great working with you. There was a great communication with the team and I loved your efforts. Thank you Antsglobe Technologies for giving me the best work. I will highly recommend you.

"Increase my knowledge"
25 days agoRead
The most impotent part of the job is to increase my knowledge. I improve my talent, my skills and done my work with more confidence and most enjoyable.

"Excellent Customer Support"
25 days agoRead
Ahmedji has been highly supportive throughout the project. Our project was completed within time-frame and revisions were done as we needed without any hesitation. The customer support was excellent with awesome designing team.

"Customize Software solution"
25 days agoRead
Using Restro ERP Software solution helped me in accepting orders from various food online ordering channels directly at the POS and manages the entire Invoice details, it has speeded up my business process and simplified maintaining Online Food Ordering.

"Budget Friendly Services"
Dec 25, 2019 06:44 PMRead
Go for Budget friendly applications and services, they will never let you down. Hence given full ratings.

Complete IT Solutions
Dec 25, 2019 06:38 PMRead
You can get everything here from website designing to digital marketing, corporate branding to promotions. Good work.

"Career Growth"
Dec 23, 2019 11:27 AMRead
Great place for career growth. Company gives you opportunity to learn new skills and use them in your job. You can find new challenges and responsibilities that can make a strong career.

"Working Environment"
Dec 19, 2019 05:07 PMRead
The most important thing that influences employee motivation and happiness, and how productive and efficient they can be, all goes down to their working environment. Thanks Antsglobe Technologies to giving me such environment.

Good Environment to work with
Oct 17, 2019 05:28 PMRead
I worked here for 1.2 yrs and overall it was a good experience since I learnt many new things apart from my work. I was a fresher when I joined here and company helped me a lot to improve my skills. Management is good, we can share our ideas to them.

Antsglobe Technologies