Product Quality:

App & Websites:

1800-313-1000

Americanswan.com Reviews

American Swan
Jul 23, 2017 12:25 AM Read (via Android App)

Its is an fasion brand. I have bought its casual trousers. Its product quality is very low. The cloths and materials used is not up to the mark. Its materials are very low quality and they doesnot consider customers satisfaction. Once I bought one of their trousers through their site I got the product but it just look like old. Its cloth was faded and was not in the same size as they told.

The product shown in their site is very nice and once we get it, it is not as it just look like on site. By an overall it is one of the worst shoping site and fasion product manufacturing brand. Totally disapointed with their product.

I want american swan contact number
Jul 03, 2017 05:48 PM Read

I have some credits in american swan account they don't refund back to ur card but they give u as store credit  I cannot contact them now phone numbers are not working. Email comes back   what do I do I tried several times. Please if any body has their contact number gov on 8898508149  or their email address.

Their app is also not opening.  If they read this well and good .l hope they contact me to save their reputation if they are bothered.

Worst experience with americanswan
Mar 13, 2017 10:19 PM Read (via Mobile)

The product is pathetic, I have used lots of product from american swan, jackets, shits, jeans and shoes, all r made with worst quality they dont even last for month, American swan also cheated me with 1750rs, I have ordered few products from american swan, I dint like the product than I raised query for return, after the process as per the policy of American swan they refund the amount as store credit, since than their site as well as their app stopped working, I have escalted the matter to higher authority of American swan still dint response, it's worst experience with american swan, they are still selling their products on myntra, jabong and on amazon but they stopped their on site.

A NICE ONLINE STORE
Feb 21, 2017 08:50 PM Read

Dear friends. americanswan.com online largest and biggest online store, this website product quality is too good and I am also regular member of this website. I am also buying a new shoes in a expensive price but very useful shoes. This store product quality is too good and many people supported this website. Its delivery timing is perfect under the four days delivered product in your home. There was you find them expensive products but very useful products. really friends its a amazing website for shopping anything.

Expensive but very useful.
Feb 20, 2017 10:08 AM Read (via Android App)

Dear friends.

Americanswan.com online largest and biggest online store, this website product wuality is too good and I am aldo regular member of this website.

I am also buying a new shoe's in a expensive prise but very useful sho's.

this website product quality is too good and many people supported this website.

delivery timing is perfect under the four days deliverd the product in your home.

there was you find them expensive products but very useful products.

really friends its a amazing website for shopping anything.

Feb 19, 2017 01:38 PM Read

Americanswan.com is prominent site.It's a decent webpage for web based shopping as we saw many destinations who do this however can't give all the data as gave by this website. I'll certainly allude to my friends.A best site I ever got for citation tees. Great quality in a sensible cost are accessible here. I like this site generally then others since they have extremely decent gathering of Tees. I cherish most. I was discover this site on a blog in light of the fact that their was indicating excessively astounding shirts. I open it and viw all their accumulation and request 4 shirts first.

Americanswan.com
Jan 29, 2017 08:45 PM Read (via Android App)

American Swan is an international online label that combines urban American lifestyle with a quintessential youth-oriented style. The brand offers an invigorating twist to the genre of preppy fashion, offering an authentic casual wear range to anyone who seeks occasion-led fashion.

We bring to you an impeccable collection and the most unique online apparel shopping experience at a click of a button. Your style should reflect your persona and our design team masterfully provides the best clothing options to do just that! The brand is one of the few online shopping sites in India to offer a blend of casual spunkiness and the panache American style.

American Swan Closed - No contact from Aug 2016
Jan 02, 2017 02:30 PM Read

Hi, I didnt get any response from Customer care, so sending this. If I dont get my money, will escalte to cyber crime department for blocking my money. I have wallet of around 1700+, but not able to buy. Can you transfer the amount to my bank account? rmahesh23@yahoo.com is my login. Pls feel free to call me Thanks in advance,

Guide me if any other channel to get back the money.

Thanks in advance,

Given me completely different and used product
Dec 20, 2016 04:33 AM Read

This is to bring into your kind attention about a pathetic experience I had with Americanswan.com. I ordered one pair shoe for my wife. I surprised to see what I got in the box. A completely different and used product which was in pathetic condition.

I really being disappointed.

They destroyed my surprise for my sweet wife.

I am attaching the snapshot of what I received.

Never recommend to any one.

Cheated me of Rs.935/-
Dec 11, 2016 03:31 AM Read

I had returned few products on this website few weeks back. As per their policy they provide store credits equivalent to the returned product amount so that the customer can buy anything else from their website. As per my discussion with the company while returning the product was that they will provide me with store credit within next 48 hrs(Total amount was Rs.935/-) and they did that as well however I am unable to buy anything from that store credits. I have tried doing a lot but the transaction always get failed. I called them to resolve the query but they were just giving me dumb responses. Its been 3 weeks now and I am still unable to purchase any product from my store credits. I think that this website has just fooled me and cheated me. I request everyone to be very cautious while ordering on this website as they are a big time cheaters.

Classic Pullovers & Henleys.
Sep 18, 2016 09:38 PM Read

Americanswan.com

The best thing I loved about this site is the variety of collections they provide you with.If you are looking forward for a world tour then this sites collection is a must to have clothes for different seasons.I am very much into Henleys & chinos because you can wear them in almost every occasion & the plus point is you feel very much comfortable.This website provides you with variety of new & different collections.The rates are quite high at times but most of the time you get heavy discounts on pullovers which is a plus point.

Delivery time is around 4-5 days but the product quality is good.

They provide you with good customer support.

This site can make more business if they launch an app like other websites.

If anyone's looking to buy something over this website try Using Code: swan60, swan62.

You may get the best prie for your product.

Shut shop
Sep 11, 2016 12:02 AM Read (via Mobile)

Guys it has been noticed that they are not updating their ad or any post after 24th Aug my order which was placed in 29th Aug has been updated as created and further no action I have lost my money however I dont want anyone new to waste their money like me hence this is update as per my observation this site has been shut shop

Low quality clothes and high price.
Aug 27, 2016 05:34 PM Read (via Android App)

American Swan is an online shopping website selling clothes and accessories for men and women. I thought of giving a try to its brands and I bought some clothes.

First of all the prices which are mentioned are very high.

We can get same type on other websites that too at cheap prices. The quality of clothes I got was not upto the mark.

Colour of t shirts began to fade away after 2-3 wash. The biggest defect was the size chart they use. I ordered a trouser of size 32 but when it came it was written 32 but actually it was 36. It was so big that I can't even give it for alteration. This size problem happened every time with clothes. Also there customer care is not reliable. I would never ever shop from American Swan again.

Americanswan.com Is not Useful
Jul 11, 2016 04:54 PM Read

We can't call American swan as a most noticeably bad organization additionally we can't say it a decent site . It is great in some admiration while some place it is awful likewise . As my survey is negative I will just talk about the negative ones . Most importantly the principle and the most serious issue is that it delays in finishing the request of shopper . Once my companion requested a couple of shoe . He got it after around three weeks . Something else is that the costs are truly high here . In spite of the fact that they give some offer to you yet it is nothing before the cash you will pay for your item . I think if the compant beat these issues it will be benificial for it .

Worst Online clothing store. Never-ever thnk of it
Jul 10, 2016 04:22 PM Read

I ordered shirt, t-shirts and a sneaker, which I actually got in bad condition, packaging of shoes was awful(actually it was not at packed), all products were looked like that they sent from chor bazaar(old stuff).

when returned it, they took a week or so to do some action

I clearly stated their customer executive and by e mail as well, that I want my money back. Those thief gave their store credit, so that I have to dealt with some other pathetic american swan product.

Guy please stop promoting these thief. please don't buy any product from them.

I am looking for negative star rating

Americanswan!!!! just one word- Awsomeeeee
Apr 29, 2016 11:08 AM Read

Am in love with americanswan products and their quality. took a playsuit which was in offer for 180rs only, quality is was very nice and way beyond the expectations:) and the offers which americanswan show are superb and pocket friendly. dont go with other bad reviews.

I suggest Americans want for good and affordable shopping.:) Americanswan.com have a well-maintained customer services which provides you the best possible resolution as quickly as possible. Perfect care of their customer while you get the perfect clothes online and the delivery speed is too wonderful which levels Amazon:)

They are greedy
Mar 30, 2016 11:02 PM Read

The American Swan is well known online shopping website in India. They sells clothes and other dressing materials like - Towels, belts, shoes and Ties. The bad thing I noticed that they only sells their own merchandise products, which is expensive from market and other shopping websites. Their website load slowly and eats my data so, their is an irritation feels whenever I operates or browse or shop from their website.

Don't buy signal
Mar 29, 2016 05:36 PM Read

I used to get lots of e-mails from this website and as the prices looked reasonable, I told my brother to purchase a shirt from this website. After getting the shirt my brother was very depressed as the quality of the shirt was very very cheap.

He paid Rs 1, 300 for the shirt. The images shown in the website looks original but the product my brother received was not worth even Rs. 100. My brother tried to call them but unable to contact the call center.

Playing Tricks
Mar 29, 2016 01:58 PM Read

I saw the promotional advertisement on facebook and as I am looking for few denims or myself I surf the website I selected three denims a one tee and as soon as I applied the coupon code the the price is changed to the actual price and total price increased after applying coupon code.

The stuff is not that good. coupon code is not applicable on onsite offer. Product is not that good, quality of product is not perfect. Support system is not that good, I called for the product details but didn't get the good response. Not a good time with this site.

Americanswan
Mar 21, 2016 02:23 PM Read (via Mobile)

We can't call American swan as a worst company but also we can't say it a good site . It is good in some respect whereas somewhere it is bad also . As my review is negative I will only discuss the negative ones . First of all the main and the biggest problem is that it delays in completing the order of consumer . Once my friend ordered  a pair of shoe . He got it after about three weeks .

Another thing is that the prices are really high here   . Although they provide some offer to you but it is nothing in front of the money you   will pay for your product . I think if the compant overcome these problems it will definitely be benificial for it .

Recommended Top Articles