Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

Amazon.in Reviews

Amazon: The best ecommerce for a reson.
4 hrs 18 mins ago Read

Amazon provides the best services among all others in India.

They treat their customers like a king and are quick to provide a resolution.

Amazon has suddenly cancelled my order ||worst exp
1 day ago Read

This is really worst experience I received from amazon. They have suddenly cancelled my order after 7-8 days. This is really unexpected things from top online shopping company amzon. Don't buy anything from amzon.

Local Vocal Zone Multi Purpose Laptop Table with Dock Stand

Fraud on Amazon price more than MRP
3 days ago Read (via Mobile)

I bought a Royal Enfield helmet from Amazon MRP displaying on Amazon was Rs. 2100 but when I received the product the MRP on the tag was Rs. 1825

The best part is that Amazon also rejected to upload the review because they are promoting these kind of activities to cheat the innocent customer who believe on Amazon brand.

Amazon.in
My refund of Rs1446 not received yet.
5 days ago Read

Beware Friends

There were two refunds of Rs.958 and Rs 388 against my order no.#408-5148582-0188317.

Amazon informed me vide their email dated 17.02.2021 as under:

This is to confirm that refund for amount 958.00

388.00 has been successfully processed on 2021-02-02

2021-02-07 and the amount should reflect in your account by now.

Refund Reference # 30005110271027222897294

BUT TILL DATE(even after lapse of 3 weeks) I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE FUNDS IN MY ACCOUNT. When I try to contact Amazon they ask me to go to the bank. Bank says that they have not received any funds from amazon. I am literally running from pillar to post. I have to make a call everyday to amazon and I am sorry to say their staff is not supportive, knowledgeable and capable of giving me the right guidance. Bank has requested me to get the UTR no. from the Amazon to trace the funds. But despite my numerous calls to them they are not providing the desired information. Every time they say it will take 4-5 business days. Now more than 21 days have passed and no solution has been provided.

Fake Orchids & Anthurium by Amazon.in
9 days ago Read

Dear plant lovers,

Never buy plants from Amazon.in

1. They duped me by selling a common ground orchid variety by advertising it as the rare red yellow spathoglottis for a very high price. I came to know about getting cheated after growing and caring the diseased plant from them, for 6 months, after it finally bloomed to produced common violet color.

2. Patna nursery is a supplier who sold me Blush Anthurium through Amazon for a very high price. The plant arrived in a damaged condition with all dead leaves and subsequently died after 3 month long revival attempts.

Pls buy from other genuine suppliers whom you can search from other sources on internet like facebook or youtube. Both amazon and its suppliers have no mechanism to check quality of plants. Dont get disappointed after they fleece you on your money and time.

Amazon Sale
9 days ago Read (via Android App)

Very good products. It gives good service too. It is very comfortable app to buy and sell things. We can buy anything that we want.

Bad service
10 days ago Read (via Android App)

Amazon is one of very famous E-commerce company . But the worst thing about amazon is that they won't supervise their dealer or product like any one dealer go and attach with Amazon and when you order from him using amazon then the delivery boy go and collects the product and deliver it to the customer now it's one dealer that he send genuine product or not . It happens many time with me that broken phone cases, broken earphones are being delivered to me . One day when I ordered a usb cable charger from it and what I receive is c type charger which was of no use for me . So that's why I didn't like to shop online as once the return period is over you cannot blame or take action against anyone . And it's very frustrating

Everything you buy is great.
10 days ago Read (via Android App)

I am a regular customer of amazon and I have been amazed with every single product that I ordered. We all are humans so sometimes mistakes do happen but I have never seen such a supportive environment from any other shopping website. And that us why I love amazon.

Order
11 days ago Read (via Android App)

It's very rare that I order something on Amazon. I'm writing this just to show my feelings. And after ordering I check it every hour to see where has the packege reached. I'm soooooooo curious everytime . So u can make it easy to let us see the exact location of the package. That will be great.

Fraud selling
12 days ago Read

ORDER # 405-0544603-7741141

(Intel® Core™ i5-10400F)

but I received 9th gen empty box,

I requested return, amazon agent denied pickup and saying it is not Intel i5 10400f,

amazon is cheating the prime customers

according to amazon agent, I should get them a new Intel i5 10400f to get my refund for that empty box I received

Best Online Buying Site
19 days ago Read (via Android App)

I am using Amazon.in From more than 2 years.

I am a Youtuber so I havealy buy electronics items from Amazon.

I really appreciate support and originality of products from I bought Amazon.

I have subscribed prime membership also.

All time I bought products from Amazon is really very good condition.

I have ordered more than 150 products from Amazon.

Also Return policy is very good

I have returned 2 or 3 products and I have a great results of it.

In Brief, Amazon is my favourite and first recommend site for online services.

Thanks.

Ram Gadhavi Official

Amazing online Shopping platform
19 days ago Read

This is amazing online Shopping platform. I really appreciate this application. This application made my lifestyle very easy.

Unrealiable service
19 days ago Read (via Mobile)

It was a gr8 journey with Amazon India. Now that I understand you guys where known for only one thing worldwide and that was customer service. And before Amazon India came into picture.

What I find hilarious is you guys didnt even enquire why I want to close my account. Though I knew no one informed the active services with Prime will be cancelled. Just wanted to see how far you guys have gone from customer service front.

No regrets, happy not be associated with Amazon India anymore.

Nightmare - Instalation Of Amazon Basic Fridge
22 days ago Read

Dear Friends

Would like to share my recent experience shoping for an Amozon basic fridge. The same was taken up with

1.Nodal Officer,

2.MD Amazon India - Mr. Amit

3.CEO - Mr. Jeff

1. Executive from CEO's office Mr. Desmond - Who represented CEO's office.

Mr. Desmond answered my various messges and also spoke to me, but very catgorically raised up his hands and offered me INR 1000/- for compensation calimed due to dealy of 12 days in installation of the fridge. I had calimed an amount of INR5000/- towards losses of food kept in my old fridge & also INR5000/- towards traumar caused to my 88year old mother. Desmond was taken aback with the amount until I, in detail spelt out the amount claimed for food articles after which inspite of a number of reminders stoped answering my mails.

Also the those 12 days of hasserment and responses I got dealing with around 50 customer care executives(as each time a new person would come up wherein I had to explain my self) trying to get a service engineer to install the fridge.

Below is the experience had this is quite a detailed / exaustive message that I sent to Amazon please bear with me.

1.The fridge was booked on 10th of November 2020

1. Delivevered as per schedule on 12th November 2020.

2. Service engineer was supposed to visit for installation and demo next day 13th November 2020

3. Received SMS from Amazon 12th evening stating details of engineer who was to visit. Tried many times calling to reconfirm appointment. No response.

4. Waited entire day 13th November 2020 as per committed timing 10am to 2:00pm. No call neither did the engineer turn up. Called him many times after 1:00pm as he was not answering. When he finally answered, he told me he is not in my area, stays far away, had already informed office lady on 12th itself that he cannot make it to send someone else . Then I asked him to give me the ladies number he promised to return my call in 10 minutes . But his call never came back, neither did he pick up my calls when I tired calling him.

5. I call Amazon customer and share my grievance. They promised that this would be taken up on priority and resolve.

6. I get an apologetic mail from service department stating that due to Bad Weather call could not be completed.

7. I was totally furious as to think Bad Weather - In Pune? Snowing or what? And responded . Also shared this with customer care what is this about Bad Weather?

8. Then again I get another mail immediately changing the issue to Diwali rush so call cannot be completed? Imagine? The cover up.

9. Practically I would call customer care for help almost two to three times in a day for the next 8 days. would have spoken approx 50 agents. Lost track of the number of agents I spoke to each time.

10. I was totally frustrated as I would get standard answers, but no one able to resolve. And had to repeat the issue as each time a new agent would come on line.

11. Finally I get a apologetic mail from service stating that my call will be attended to on or before 17th November 2020

12. I would further each day send them mails as no one would call to confirm . But those standard mails kept coming in.

13. I was also told to reschedule my appointment on system or my call will be cancelled in two days. When I called customer care on this as to why should I re schedule not my fault. Then they assured me that appointment will not be cancelled someone will come.

14. Made calls to customer care again 17/11/20and also sent mail to service but by the end of the day got to know that this appointment is further delayed for 19th Nov 2020.

15. Appointment reschedule for 20/11/2020. Even after getting confirmation I would get contradictory mais from other mail IDs staying important notice my service and installation completed to confirm or re schedule? This kept on happing and each time I had to respond not completed . And then finally on 20/11/2020 the service engineer came.

All the above concerns are document on various mails to

Digi Care - Amazon market place & ahs-in-status@amazon.com, Amazon.in I spoke to Bimal Customer care 17/11/20 and once again shared all my above concerns mentioned above. And also told him the below for which he asked me to mail the same on a particular email address but no email ID sent to me.

How does one function without a fridge when old fridge is picked up same time of delivery of new fridge? That to in a COVID situation where one need to store stuff even more. It took 8 days for fridge to be serviced.

Having No option after waiting for initial 48 hours went ahead and got the packing removed and plugged in.

Just re organized a few trays not completely though. This I did after a customer care agent told me I can do this.

The volume of packing which you are already aware had to be stored in my mothers bed room. She has not been sleeping well ever since due to the toxi smell coming out. She is 88 I mentioned to you. Her health put at utmost risk in COVID times. As I am not supposed to get rid of the packing till servicing is over as per Amazon rules, as in case of fault ane item needs to be returned this would be needed.

All the stuff I kept in the old fridge had to be thrown out as the new fridge was not operational past 48 hours.

Under given circumstances I had also requested customer care to please collect the Fridge, I wanted my old fridge back but was told by customer care that not possible, money will be refunded?

I am putting below the following damages whcih amy be credited to my account for the unnecessary toucher faced by me and my 88 year mother moreover being COVID times.

1. Food thrown out: INR5000/-

2. Harassment & risk put to my mother and myself : INR5000/-

Please organsie to have INR10, 000/- transferred to my account immediately. Looking forward to an favorable response.

Thanks for going through, hpefully I will get my relief after puting up my concern here .

Regards

Dean

Amazon's (courier service) is useless
25 days ago Read

Amazon India is not ready to deliver products to customers. Moreover, I had made couple of orders on Amazon.in, and they were cancelled without prompt to the customer(me). I didn't received any calls regarding the orders from the delivery service.

Latest is: Ordered on 27 January 2021 Order# 405-4427488-4733921. Arriving between 4-6 Feb. But was cancelled on 3rd Feb 2021.

Poor quality of customer service
25 days ago Read (via Mobile)

These chat adviser doesnt even know how to talk to a customer....they should be fired as they don't know the basic rule of customer service

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER AND POSSIBLE SCAMMING
25 days ago Read

On 14th of January 2021, I brought a 2 TB Seagate hard disk from Amazon and I received the product on 22nd. However, the product I received was defective. I was really frustrated but I did understand that these things happen. So I immediately placed a return and refund order and it said that the hard disk would be picked up the very next day(23rd). My tracking webpage also said that the hard disk would reach the seller on 2nd of February and only then the refund would be initiated. So naturally, I stayed home on Saturday 23rd, even though I had to go places. But since Saturday was my off day and I would not have to worry about the defective piece after that I stayed home cancelling my plans expecting someone to show up. And to my disappointment, no one showed up. At this point, I was really pissed. But the day was over so I waited till Monday(25th) afternoon to see if someone would show up. When I did not see any sign from Amazon regarding the pickup, naturally I called the customer care. And here is a summary of how it went

Shopping at biggest company of world
30 days ago Read (via Android App)

This online shopping platform is not so updated in india as in other countries.

So I always use to prefer shop at myantra and flipkart rather than amazon. Its refund policy also not good

CHEATED BY AMAZON INDIA -NIKON CHARGEABLE BATTERY
30 days ago Read

I ORDERED A NIKON CHARGEABLE BATTERY FOR MY NIKON D3100 CAMERA.(Nikon Li-ion En-el14)

THE BATTERY I RECEIVED WAS DEFECTIVE. IT DISCHARGES AFTER JUST CLICKING FIVE PHOTOS.

I INFORMED AMAZON ABOUT THIS - BUT THE EXCUSE THEY GAVE WAS THAT I DID NOT RESPOND IN TIME AND THE "RETURN POLICY " TIME FRAME HAD LAPSED.

I PHONE THEM AGAIN AND THEY SAID TO TALK TO THE DEALER. THEY THEN GAVE ME THE DEALERS TELEPHONE NUMBERS WHICH TURNED OUT TO BE WRONG NUMBERS.

I PHONED THEM AGAIN - BUT THEY KEPT ON GIVING ME WRONG NUMBERS OF THE DEALER.

I COULD NEVER CONTACT THE DEALER

IF THIS IS NOT CHEATING?

THIS IS THE SECOND TIME I WAS CHEATED.

I BOUGHT A HP PRINTER CARTRIDGE - WHICH CAME DRY(WITHOUT INK)

FOR THIS TOO - THEY GAVE ME WRONG DEALERS NUMBERS

This website is all products available
Jan 28, 2021 07:35 PM Read (via Android App)

The Amazon.in is best site for online purchases product and the site available for all products and good service for delivery and good product and replacement service is best

Amazon.in