13, BF Market, Shalimar Bagh, New Delhi 110034, DL

+91-11-27490102, +91-9212870940

Photos for Aggarwal Sweet Place - Shalimar Bagh - Delhi NCR

Aggarwal Sweet Place, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi NCR Reviews

Tasty
Nov 23, 2016 02:13 PMRead (via Android App)
Aggarwal sweets is very famous.more states with more branches.All branches same taste and taste is very good aggerwal sweets .I thing aggerwal sweets head breanch is new delhi. I am last week going aggerwal sweets in paris chennai. good Service and good taste and normal price.

Great place
Apr 12, 2016 09:48 PMRead (via Android App)
Its  a great place for family and freinds . Where we can enjoy lot more .:)have great food nice place and awesome location .Here we are happy most of times .Aggarwal sweets place is like the garden of sweets and foods .:).;) .Lastly.Enjoy.

Very delicious
Mar 25, 2016 01:46 AMRead (via Android App)
Aggarwal sweet is so delicious. I visited for many times. I brought sweets at mylapore at chennai. I saw lot of varieties. My favourite is badam and pista roll. Price also reasonable. All of our family members ate this. And all said its good reviews.Almost is good for health. So I recommende...Read More

Aggarwal Sweet Place - Shalimar Bagh - Delhi NCR
Best Restaurant
Jan 07, 2016 10:37 AMRead (via Android App)
If you founding for best quality sweets store then Aggarwal Sweet is better choice than other store.The quality is full satisfaction in all products.I suggested to my all friends to make a once tour.Aggarwal Sweets have many branches in almost cities.

Recommended Top Articles