Quality of Treatment:

Quality of Equipment:

Staff assistance:

Aesthetic Solutions - Andheri West - Mumbai Reviews

Low grade products
Oct 11, 2019 02:49 AMRead (via Mobile)
My sister have done the treatment done trmnt for scars not a bit result after spending thousands becoz they use low grade products and inexperienced doctors with unprofessional staff overall 0 for this clinic

Third class staff
Oct 11, 2019 02:24 AMRead (via Mobile)
Waste of time money.only money making bussiness no trained doctors no good products useless unprofessional behaviour

Worst experience
Oct 10, 2019 03:25 PMRead (via Mobile)
This is the worst clinic i have come across pathetic service no value for money no results after paying 40 ths and only money making bussiness third class staff

Aesthetic Solutions - Andheri West - Mumbai
Best clinic
14 days agoRead (via Mobile)
Experienced staff.. very well maintained clinic..superb service.. actually u can feel the difference in your skin.. Best products best result Thank you Aesthetic Solution

Genuine treatment recommendations
16 days agoRead
Top-class equipment with great results. Staff is extremely helpful. Total value of money. Unlike other clinics, their costs are very economical

Excellent experience
Oct 22, 2019 09:45 PMRead (via Mobile)
Excellent result , very friendly staff , decent equipment and reasonable rates....overall fully satisfied

Don’t splurge your money here. It’s a money making
Jul 17, 2019 09:32 AMRead
I will not suggest this clinic to anyone who is suffering from any kind of hair related problems. I spent thousands of rupees on the treatment that included oils, shampoos, medicines but to no specific avail.

Lovely products.
Jul 17, 2019 09:11 AMRead
I went to their clinic and ordered some products from them because they told me I was in the early stages of hair loss and that is what I would need and I am so happy that my problem is completely solved.

They did not return my money.
Jul 16, 2019 11:42 PMRead
I told them to give me my money back as their treatment had zero effect on my hair and they had promised before that if their treatment does not work they will return the money, but they did nothing of that sort so I would definitely say that avoid doing the treatment from here.

Procedure is painless.
Jul 16, 2019 02:07 PMRead
I transplanted 3000 grafts in my hair at this place and the procedure is really painless and my hair grew back with good density.

This place is not good.
Jul 14, 2019 06:16 AMRead
They make the patients write wrong reviews forcefully, so don't go on the good reviews on their website. This place is terrible.

The cost is not very high.
Jul 14, 2019 06:03 AMRead
Aesthetic Solutions - Andheri West - Mumbai is one of the finest in the hair transplantation industry yet because they have internationally trained doctors who will do your surgery in very efficient and painless way, yet the cost for transplant at this place is not that high.

Got my charming looks back
Jul 14, 2019 12:15 AMRead
I am very happy with the results after the hair transplant. My mom is impressed with the overall treatment and since I have got a very large surface area of hair transplant treated, my looks have changed.

No trouble with payment systems
Jul 13, 2019 05:32 PMRead
Aesthetic Solutions - Andheri West - Mumbai will not cause you trouble or will not irritate you with regards to payment since there are a variety of different payment schemes that one can rightly avail at this clinic. The payment system is hassle free here.

Good for cleaning hair
Jul 13, 2019 04:52 PMRead
I have a field job and due to the pollution and the dirt conditions that I am exposed to on a daily basis, getting an effective hair transplant was like the need of the hour for me and I had to go to a place that could give me great results.

Avoid this place.
Jul 13, 2019 07:47 AMRead
The doctors at this clinic are just temporary technicians who will will not see after some months since you do your surgery. This place is a total fraud and they are huge scamsters, so please avoid this place.

Very happy with their services.
Jul 11, 2019 11:25 AMRead
I saw dramatic changes in my hair within the first 3 months so I am very happy with their procedure and I would definitely recommend it.

They have some of the best facilities.
Jul 10, 2019 11:39 PMRead
This clinic has some of the best facilities and my hair grew after a month of doing the treatment here so I am very satisfied.

Multi-levels of functioning
Jul 10, 2019 05:58 PMRead
One of the key aspects that I would anytime recommend this clinic for hair improvement is that the doctors here take into account lifestyle factors that lead to hair loss and skin concerns and the details of the same are captured during extensive medical histories.

Beauty and skin
Mar 12, 2018 10:43 PMRead (via Android App)
For having a good glow in skin it is necessarly to mantain outer and inner body clean having clean blood can make your natural glow like having a half cup of glass of neem water . to mantain the outer skin lighting have a milk soap to give your skin natural beauty . people goes to most of these ...Read More

Aesthetic Solutions - Andheri West - Mumbai