Product Quality:

+91-7206663366

A1cityflowers.in Reviews

Dry wilted flowers
Jul 14, 2020 07:20 PM Read

I had order two bouquets for my father's funeral and both the bouquets had dry wilted flowers which looked awful and cheap and the bouquet looked much smaller than the picture posted online. I will not be ordering from them in the future, really unprofessional behavior from them.

Cheated by City Flowers
Jul 06, 2020 04:08 PM Read

This company is full of corrupt thugs.

The flowers are never as the website mentions.

They will not deliver and charge money and only issue unusable redeemable voucher.

DO NOT BUY FROM THEM EVER!

City flowers -fraudulent and worst services
May 27, 2020 05:47 PM Read (via Mobile)

I have never been cheated online yeh way city flowers cheated . They took order even during lockdown and never delivered the flowers . On asking for refund multiple times, they are not even responding . Don’t waste your money on this fraudulent site . Worst services ever. They should Be banned from even having their portal online so that other people do not get fooled by them

1 star coz 0 is not an option

A1cityflowers.in
Valentine's day flowers undelivered
Feb 14, 2020 06:06 PM Read (via Mobile)

Having being a regular customer of FNP thought of trying another site and came across Cityflowers. Their prices were reasonable and flowers lookes appealing. So on 11 Feb I ordered two bouquets for delivery on 14 Feb in Hyderabad and Gurgaon. Flowers to Hyderabad was delivered by 12pm but the bouquet for my daughter remains undelivered till the writing of this review (5:50pm). They provided contact numbers which they never responsed. Received msg saying "out for delivery" only after I sent them an email and giving lame excuse of being an "occasion" therefore the delay. That msg and mail was sent at 4:10pm and now it's 5:52pm and still not delivered.

I would never recommend them as they are rude, unethical and unprofessional.

Mayaflowers
Nov 29, 2019 02:28 PM Read

Fraudulent site. They do not deliver on time or at all. I called the call centre 4 times and there is standard response. Order has not come on time so is useless for the occasion required.

Fraud
Jun 19, 2019 10:38 AM Read

Absolutely Fraud City Flower .Do not ever order on this .

They do not deliver what they promise .Absolutely Fraud case .Cheating & taking Money,

Fr
Feb 14, 2019 05:31 PM Read (via Mobile)

Totally fraud company, people is taking money but not delivered any orders, don't buy any of items from these website, totally upset waste of giving rates, there is no cancellation options also, customer service is very bad, not even connecting call, there is no vendor number and no tracking also

Cityflowers.in
Feb 10, 2019 04:26 PM Read (via Mobile)

Totally fraud and unprofessional people. You wont even get close to what you have ordered. Moreover they are so shameless that they wont be even ready to cooperate or accept that they have given you rotten and stale flowers and that they should do something about it..guys please refrain from ordering from them. They are actually pathetic and you would be totally frustated that why you even chose them. It deserves a rating in negative. This is their website.. remember never to order from them.

Pathetic Service,Did not deliver. Refuse to refund
Dec 10, 2018 08:27 PM Read (via Mobile)

Ordered flowers for my gf as a surprise. Paid extra for same day delivery, they called me in the evening that it won't be possible. I gave them alternate option to deliver in the morning tomorrow . Could not do that, . I asked for refund and they told me please contact the other team. Not only did they ruin the surprise , they do not want to pay back the money as well. Basically they are literally STEALING MONEY .

Hopeless service and pathetic experience.
Nov 09, 2018 11:26 AM Read

This company doesn't deserve a review, it deserve a police complaint and a court case.

You guys have spoiled the entire surprise planned for my wife's birthday.

I got an email at 9.04 pm yesterday that the delivery is out and all the contact numbers provided by me are not reachable. This is not possible as all the 3 numbers have missed called alert service activated and we didn't received any text from the mobile operator about any such missed call.

Secondly no information about the delivery boy was communicated to me so that I can contact him, also why the delivery was out at 9.04pm when the delivery was supposed to happen after 11.pm and you have charged Rs.237/- extra for midnight delivery.

Hypothetically even if the numbers were not contactable the deliver boy should have delivered order as the building address I provided itself is a landmark and google maps is always there to help you in case he is unable to reach us.

There is no justification this company can give for the unprofessional approach towards my delivery order.

This is the biggest mistake of my life to trust this delivery service.

Best Experience Ever
Sep 28, 2018 11:17 AM Read

It was a great experience for me. A one-stop destination for all our travel requirements, A1YATRA proved to be more than just our travel agent. With ample amount of support and suggestions, we were able to get a completely customized holiday to Ladakh. Thanks A1YATRA.COM

Cant do a zero hence one star
Sep 12, 2018 12:42 PM Read

Cancellation of orders is not permitted as the claim the order has been'processed.' However, such a'processed' order can be put'on hold' for upto an year. One is left to wonder how can flowers which have been processed be put on hold.

Service center is not helpful at all.

They also mislead you making you believe they make deliveries within the same day, which is not possible - orders are placed and the cancelled and then reprocessed with you having no control over it.

Cheaters
Jul 31, 2018 06:47 PM Read (via Mobile)

I had ordered a artificial jwellery set for a friends babyshower.paid extra delivery charges for the same total of Rs.1650 as I needed it on a specific date which they promised and hence I paid online.the product never reached on time.and now they refuse to refund my money and say we never promised the delivery.i send them all the snapshots of their chats.they refuse to give the name of their seniors or even let someone speak to me for their goofup.they tell me accept the order when it comes or we take it as cancel and bcoz of inconvenience we will gve u a complimentary voucher.Pls do not liase with them they r liars and now dont even pickup my calls

Maya flowers - Please avoid
May 29, 2018 03:32 PM Read

I had placed an online order with Maya Flowers on 27th May for delivery of a bouquest and cake in Kolkatta on 29th May. The time slot for delivery was 8 AM to 2 PM.

tThe delivery has not taken place till 3 15 pm.

I called Maya flower call centre and got response as under:

1. You have booked the order late - it was booked on Sunday

2 can not get thru the delivery boy - it was just a minute after I called and she said that she called from other line while speaking to me()

1. cant give no of delivery boy or location - is it a top secret. I could have spoken to the delivery boy if he was actually out

2. butterscotch cake was not available

3. caramel cake was not availbale

4. cant give my name

5. Nobody senior in the system is availble to speak. Everyone is having lunch

'Dont get impressed with their website, they will take your money and don't deliver service as promised.

Worst Online flower delivery site.
May 15, 2018 03:36 PM Read

I ordered flowers from Cityflowers site and selected the next day delivery option in. It's been 3 days since I order flowers and they didn't deliver till now. They are making excuses and telling me that your order will get delivered as we are facing some issues and bla-bla. But what's the point of delivery after the 3 days of the occasion? Also, they are saying that they will not refund the money.

Just...broken roses
Mar 13, 2018 11:58 AM Read (via Mobile)

Well, what to say. City flowers(aka a1cityflowers, aka mayaflowers, aka cityflowers.co.in) delivered roses on time at 8 of march, but. roses were not fresh, sterns were broken and fixed with the scotch. The whole bouqet did not last even for two days, while normally fresh roses last for up to 10-14 days. And this is happening not the first time, on valentines day some roses also were fixed with tape, but overall bouquet looked better. Anyway I wrote a complain and got response from the team that its their florist who fixes roses with tape and its totally ok. I disagree, they promised to send new bouquet. Still waiting. Really curios, how in india florist can sell this poor quality of flowers and call it "fresh and new". Ps:problem was solved by getting a new bouquet from support team.this time all roses were fresh with no broken srerns. Oh, it would be so lovely to get same quality on 8 of march to hv a good mood whole day. The support team were nice and replied on every email. Hope cityflowers will improve and delivere fresh roses all the time!

Product not delivered
Feb 14, 2018 09:30 PM Read

Poor customer service all number are not valid ruins my calibration don't buy any thing from them.I am calling many timebut num is busy I dont knw wether they giv my mony back or not dont trust these pepole. poor service I wiil going to comlain to consumer forum.

Dont be cheated by CityFlowers-Most unprofessional
Jul 24, 2017 01:28 PM Read

Never trust these people. They have the most arrogant people on the other side on the phone.ie customer support. In spite of placing the order one day prior they have not delivered by order even after following up 6 times. If possible stay away and go with some good brands.

They just want to take your money and cheat you later. Inspite of all this they did not send the personalised message and the whole idea of sending something to someone was spoilt as the person didnt even realise from whom this was sent

PLEASE STAY AWAY!

Do not waste your money on this crap service!!
Feb 18, 2017 04:01 AM Read

I am giving them a rating of 1 star only because the system doesn't allow 0 stars. They ruined our celebration and I am so mad of going with them to deliver the flowers for my loved ones. Please don't place an order with these guys if you are expecting gifts to be delivered on time. They delayed my flowers order by 3 days and when I called them to check on status they said that it has already been delivered, when I demanded proof of delivery they agreed that it was a system issue and they will deliver it on the day. The roses came home and it was a piece of crap.

A1cityflowers are a bunch of assh@les
Feb 15, 2017 08:02 PM Read (via Mobile)

Omg what the sh!t they delivered even after the day passed, a big fraud I ordered more than 3000 rupees of products and what they delivered was not even worth of 500.i lives in usa and my wife is in chandigarh I was planning to give her surprise and unfortunately I got this a1shit online and first they did not deliver on the day for what I ordered they delivered it next day, second the product quality was just like a vomit, and very cheap, this sh!t cost me more than 4000 when I made payment.india can never be change because of people like a1shit

A1cityflowers.in