Product Quality:

Delivery Timeliness:

App & Websites:

2gud.com Reviews

Nice app to buy used phones
Jul 18, 2019 05:38 PM Read (via Android App)
In this app we can get refurbished phones and many other things who cannot afford a new phone they can buy it on 2gud app it is a very good app

Bad Experience
Jul 18, 2019 05:14 PM Read (via iOS App)
I order first time iphone 7 from 2gud and recieved an old phone the condition of the phone was not good at all. The charger and earphones also very old the wire of the charger is blackish. Very bad experience with 2gud

The 2nd hand experts
Jul 07, 2019 11:08 AM Read (via Android App)
2gud is trust able website the phone they deliver are really good in terms of condition and in case if we are not satisfied with the phone there return is fab!

2gud.com
2gud fraud company
Jun 29, 2019 08:01 PM Read (via Android App)
Maine 2gud se 4jun ko mobile order kiya mic karab hone wajah se maine use 11jun ko return kar diya but aaj 28 jun ho gya abhi mera paise return nahi aaya aur app me show kar raha hai refund successfully. Please refund my money.

Guddddd
Dec 04, 2018 08:44 PM Read (via Android App)
Really this site is amazing. I am buyer of online stores from past 2years and I have trust on online shopping but when I read about 2gud in news I had think that they should give us bad product but I had brought a Headphone on risk but really. I had like that headphones very much and I the good ...Read More

Online Shopping has taken the industry by storm. With hectic lives and busy schedules, everyone prefers to shop online. It is convenient, easy and offers you a large variety of options. Here, we give you a brief know-how about online shopping and some tips to make online shopping safe and stress-free.

Recommended Top Articles