Huawei

Photos for Huawei Y9 Prime

Huawei Y9 Prime User Reviews

My experience with this phone
6 days agoRead
I Brought this phone last week and my experience is not so good with this after 20 to 30 minutes of use this is become heating and lag and I don't like it when playing a games and design of this phone is little bit wired I don't like it display is good finger print lock that really works well bu...Read More

Mobile
29 days agoRead (via Mobile)
This is an android mobile in which you can click very good pics with flashlight and you can also insert 4 simcard in this device

Battery life
Sep 28, 2019 09:38 PMRead (via Android App)
This phone for gamers proccessor is very lagre but battery life very decent and camera quality is decent dont buys this phone for normal use

Huawei Y9 Prime
Average phone about 15000 in india
Sep 10, 2019 08:58 PMRead
Hii viewers, This is another best one smartphone from Huawei launched on 13th May 2019.This phone is best in their camera and also battery, one full day battery of this phone runs with heavy uses.For last month I have used this phone working fine with heavy uses.This phone have not fast charging...Read More

Best
18 days agoRead (via Android App)
I think this one was variety and an out of boz thinking.All the functions are best compared to all the latest ones. Thats y I bought them

Smartphones are our new best friends. They are our constant companions and hence it is only logical that you do some research before investing in one.With so many smartphones available, it is natural that you might find it difficult to choose one. To help you with this dilemma, we bring you some features that you might want to look into before buying a smartphone.
Prime time
30 days agoRead (via Mobile)
Huawei is most compny powerfull battery larges camra hard display! Dual camra pop-of camra! Sweet sound ! I love your love huawei

Outstanding performance and good phone
Sep 27, 2019 12:00 PMRead (via Mobile)
Very good looking phone very hany and looks very stuning and also the performance is very good as well

Sep 19, 2019 11:35 AMRead
Nice Product Great Quliaty Products Great Response Nice Working Product Very Good Display Good Speakers Sound Nice Camera Very Good Bettry Beckup

Y9prim
Sep 08, 2019 12:44 AMRead (via Android App)
It's a good mobile and it's camera it's clear and I like it's pop up camera and it's gaming and I like to play pubg in 5his phone

Fantastic mobile
Sep 01, 2019 10:52 AMRead (via Android App)
This is the second mobile that I bought from Huawei, It is excellent in its performance and stylish outfit and easy to use.

Best
Aug 18, 2019 08:55 PMRead (via Android App)
Its a good product I like this phone very much it is a user friendly its my favorite mobile its shape is very beautiful and impressive

Valueable mobilephone
Aug 15, 2019 10:29 AMRead (via Android App)
I think it is very best mobile because its cameras are very natural, like its cameras click pure picture and it is reasonable in price as compare to oppo mobile phones.i like this product so much because I am using it.

Huawei y9 prime
Aug 11, 2019 08:54 AMRead (via Android App)
Big, good, and affordable with a dual rear-facing camera. This seems to be the sweet spot for running Android os.Most lovely Mobil till now

Its very nice.value for money
Aug 11, 2019 07:33 AMRead (via Mobile)
Camera aouswam.good clarity it sound system is too good and features are beautiful and wonder fullll

The best phone I ever buy
Aug 08, 2019 08:53 PMRead (via Android App)
In these android phone we can use it smoothly no laying is there. We also use to play pubg on these phone, because the phone has a certain graphics in which we are satisfied we play pubg lag proof. So please buy it.

About phone
Aug 04, 2019 11:08 AMRead (via Android App)
This is nice phone it features are nice and we can play pubg in medium graphics .ok thanksso we need to buy this mobile ok thank you

Huawei y9 prime
4 days agoRead (via Android App)
Huawei y9 prime great smartphone these days and it has great camera good battery backup it has no disadvantages is smartphone is a wonderful device to run in a smooth way

Huawei Y9 Prime is very nice mobile for android lo
11 days agoRead (via Mobile)
Very nice performance to this huawei Y9 is finger print verification is very good and clear fingerprint scanning, another advantage is android os and Battary life is too good...

Super
13 days agoRead (via Android App)
This are superb performance ever since I was so much more happy and same time iam waiting for buying and selling now I should have to buy

It is the best budget smatphone ..................
16 days agoRead (via Mobile)
It is very good looking smartphone. And it is latest model on this year .. It has big screen and goog processor and it the best smartphone ever on my eyes..............

Huawei Y9 Prime