For Business

Have something new for us?

Add Your Product

Latest Reviews on Cadbury Chocolates

"Dairy milk chocolate"
By: ac1655195 12 days ago
By dairy milk chocolate is a British brand of Cadbury chocolates produce by milk chocolates. Dairy milk chocolate products like Cadbury festivals and functions for celebration on Dairy milk chocolate silk chocolate, Bably chocolate and more items of
"Dari milk slik Oreo red velvet"
By: princebhanavadiya Aug 04, 2022
Buying red velvet slilk for my daddy birthday but spoil the my day. Bed smell. Worst experience in my life. Don't like red velvet slilk.
"Crispello chocolate bar"
By: ojhadiben Aug 03, 2022
Cadbury dairy milk crispello chocolate bar have great taste. it also give lots of energy to do the work. At hungry time if you eat this chocolate it reduced your hungriness.
"Cadbury dairy milk"
By: sahibasyed68 Aug 01, 2022
This has my whole heart, as i'm sweeth tooth. I always have craving at midnight for sweets. I know it's not good for health to have too much sweet at midnight but I always prefer cadbury dairy milk this is the one perfect carving satisfied chocolate
"Fungus on Cadbury..."
By: tvaibhav660 Jul 25, 2022
Worst Cadbury ever .... Not expired yet still fungus on it expiry date is sep2022 and packed date is jan2022
"Cadbury dairy milk chocolate"
By: ramapatra49 Jul 11, 2022
With my personal opinion of this chocolate i would tell that it’s worthless , don’t buy itDon't buy Cadbury chocolate.faltu chocolate
"Very bad experience"
By: gsewacenter Jun 21, 2022
I bought two pieces of Dairymilk chocolate when I opened it to eat, I found both Chocolates of work taste and very bad to see. There is something white pasted on chocolate.
"Taste"
By: yashrajkher6599 Jun 10, 2022
The combination of chocolate and strawberry is the worst combination I don't like it it's taste is very strange ????
"Worst product from Diary milk."
By: vsgstalin May 26, 2022
Oreo diarymilk is worst, i opened the pack it smelled heavily Groundnut oil, from the butter paper then, i checked expiry date its on 2023. but still its smelly.. really bad experience for me especially this oreo flavor.
"Very bad oily smell chocolate"
By: mohammedarif5079 May 26, 2022
Full of oil after opening packet and smells like groundnut oil or palm oil very bad in taste i never wants to taste it again