Have something new for us?

Add Your Product

Latest Reviews on Cadbury Chocolates

"Yummy chocolate"
By: kpavithra112 Aug 28, 2021
I like this chocolate, because it 's so yummy to eat. I would recommend people to eat this chocolate and it is rated for 5 star.
"Dairy milk"
By: A9946172375 Aug 27, 2021
My favourite chocolate is Cadbury dairy milk chocolate.It is very tasty.It contains richness of chocolate
"Dairymilk"
By: jeevansweets Aug 27, 2021
Dairymilk is one of the favorite chocolate for me and childrens also like it so much.it is very tasty.it is available in all shops.
"Good to go"
By: meenaayan25 Aug 26, 2021
I fell in love with this chocolate in all cadbury chocolate I love roasted almond. Its full of fullied with almond in every bit u get 2 or 3 piece. The chocolate is silk and smooth.
"Yummy And Tasty Chocolate"
By: tmuhseena Aug 23, 2021
My favorite chocolate is Cadbury diary milk chocolate. It is very tasty.It contains richness of chocolate.
"It is not Good"
By: tmuhseena Aug 22, 2021
This product I do not like. Because a lot of colors have been added in it which is very harmful for children.One day I bought it for my daughter. She ate it. But the tongue was full of colors. It is really. And it is very tasty but colour have been a
"Cadbury Dark Dairy Milk Bar"
This dairy milk chocolate so good .I getting for weekly two times.very super tasty and colour ful chocolate.i love it .
"Dairymilk"
By: aiswaryaaish29 Aug 22, 2021
Its an amazing chocolate . dairy milk is ma fav chocolate in the world . its a sweet and tasty as I can eat in it a day. Many more .its so statisfaction .and its packageis very good!
"Yummy..!"
By: neenurajeesh Aug 21, 2021
Superb candy children always like to eat...! Yummy chocolate filling, mind blowing colours gives a fantastic experience
"My favourite"
By: aryakavya234 Aug 21, 2021
Cadbury Gems is my favourite chocolate candy ever.its so delicious and looks so beautiful.perfect packing .its so colorful I really love Cadbury Gems.

RSS Tools