Leg Room:

Hyundai

+91-9825007793

Punjab Hyundai, Sector 28, Gandhinagar Reviews

Worst service ever experienced
May 06, 2019 01:48 PMRead (via Mobile)
Bad services ever seenOne of my friend bought i20 sports and Hyundai did not covered warranty on genuine case.They have used third party parts and now they are saying third party parts aren't covers in Hyundai warranty.This is very untrustworthy.

Worst Customer service ever.
May 04, 2019 04:06 PMRead (via Mobile)
My friend bought i20 sports and they did not covered warranty on genuine case.They have used third party parts and now they are saying third party parts aren’t covers in Hyundai warranty. Its really not logical reason they are giving me.And they are not giving reply of my email.

Worst service
May 04, 2019 03:19 PMRead (via Mobile)
My friend have a brought i20 sports and Hyundai didn't covered warranty on genuine cases they just don't care about customers only they care about is making money from cheating customersHundai had used 3rd party parts and now they are refusing to cover those parts on Hyundai warranty.Wor...Read More

Punjab Hyundai - Sector 28 - Gandhinagar
They dont have value of their customers
May 04, 2019 01:41 PMRead
I have bought i20 sports and they did not covered warranty on genuine case.They have used third party parts and now they are saying third party parts aren't covers in Hyundai warranty. Its really not logical reason they are giving me.And they are not giving reply of my email.

Very bad service
May 04, 2019 02:58 PMRead (via Mobile)
I have bought i20 sports and they did not covered warranty on genuine case.I have used third party parts and now they are saying third party parts aren’t covers in Hyundai warranty. Its really not logical reason they are giving me.They are cheat with people.

Very friendly staff and polite
Dec 19, 2017 10:47 AMRead (via Android App)
Definately Punjab hyundai services is the best in any other service centre including. other hyundai services too. they treat you well. service in customer lounge is also good . and most important the system they adopt for service is bery unique. and its time saving . so you can get your car on t...Read More

Disgusting service
May 04, 2019 02:31 PMRead (via Mobile)
This guys are such a cheap. One of my friend bought i20 from here and hundai don't cover warranty on genuine caseThey used third party parts and now they refuse to cover those parts on hundai warranty.Worse services ever. Please guy don't buy a single accesories form here.

Recommended Top Articles