MouthShut.com Would Like to Send You Push Notifications. Notification may includes alerts, activities & updates.

For Brands
Enter your email address
X

Thank you for sharing the requirements with us. We'll contact you shortly.

MouthShut Score

0%
1.50 

Finance Plans:

Service and Support:

Staff Courtesy:

Timeliness:

54/1, 56/57/58/59, TP Scheme 6, Choryashi, Piplod, Surat 395007, GJ

Maruti Suzuki

+91-9824484000, +91-265-3091214

I feel this review is:

Fake
Genuine

To justify genuineness of your review kindly attach purchase proof
No File Selected

Kataria Automobiles, Piplod, Surat Reviews

Saying Horrible service is an understatement.
Jun 05, 2019 06:08 PMRead (via Android App)
Never heard or seen such a pathetic service. We bought a new balaneo 1.5 months back & gave for its 1st free service. Shocked to receive the car with the following:Car was all wet & didn't dry properly before delivering.Dashboard had extra shine strains on it.Many parts of the in...Read More

Good Enough
Apr 29, 2017 11:12 AMRead
Servicing of Car is Good and using Genuine parts, but their servicing charges are high than other private maruti authorised gaurage.Handling of complain is poor, and reverting of complain is none.like, Done only 80% work allocated and no answering for remaining 20%.Bill Generation is...Read More

Write a Review on Kataria Automobiles - Piplod - Surat

Write Review

Kataria Automobiles - Piplod - Surat Location


X