Bren Corporation, Koramangala, Bangalore

About Us

Location

61, 2th Floor, Balavana, 5th Block, Koramangala, Bangalore 560034, KA

Reviews on Bren Corporation, Koramangala, Bangalore

Summary
Jan 29, 2019 01:14 PM Read

SJR ETERNITY, PHASE-1 Nice to STAY & BUY is very good location and residential area well connected.

Its very secured and 24x7 security available well connected near by all schools, office, malls and railway stations.
Nov 28, 2018 03:16 PM Read (via Mobile)

We bought an apartment in bren woods recently and we regret badly about our decision to buy this property. There are a group of irresponsible staff who are not at all interested in fulfilling the requirements of the customer once they sell the apartment. We were worried about the waste management plant near the property before buying the house, but we were promised and convinced by the agent that the plant will be shut before we move in. But now they are asking us to complain to the builders by ourselves. We were actually shocked to hear this. There is a lot of quality issues in the building, all bathroom doors are bended and many locks and latches are not working. Tiles in the bathroom are up and down. Painting is coming off. This was our first attempt to buy a new dream house and it has became a nightmare for us. Please don't buy any apartments by this builder.
Feb 03, 2018 11:47 AM Read

Beware of this project and if possible invest your hard earned money in better Society. I had a worst experience with the Marketing guys(Swami and Ravi) of Bren Edge waters. They never share the correct details regarding availability and price and always tried to create a virtual demand. In case if you like any unit, they will make sure that You don't get that unit at agreed price. Not only this, project was supposed to get completed in Jun 2017 but its still not ready for handover and will at least 1 year to complete all amenities etc. I dont know the correct channel to highlight the behavior of Marketing guys Swami and Ravi to Brens higher management but if you guys are reading it, make sure to give some behavioral lesson to these folks. STAY AWAY FROM THIS PROJECT

Bren Corporation - Koramangala - Bangalore
Dec 11, 2016 06:59 PM Read (via Mobile)

I had lot of apprehension buying an SJR apartment, after reading many terrible remarks in numerous web sites. I nevertheless went beforehand and acquired an apartment, to remorse it a great deal later. SJR will lessen the floor location after they complete the condo. They're completely unprofessional of their interactions and it is disappointing to deal with them. There is absolute loss of co ordination between numerous departments and that they do no longer care about the customers. Their first-class of product appears to be better in comparison to other developers, but they do not deliver their promised facilities. When you have an option, you ought to avoid SJR. My interactions with different developers had been a lot better. I've noted that SJR has tried to counter the bad remarks at the internet via growing faux money owed and posting exceptional remarks about themselves. It is very disappointing conduct from them.
Nov 22, 2016 06:19 AM Read (via Mobile)

U can perceive that each one evaluations are fake-please examine via Apr 03, 2012 all of the critiques for SJR organization looks fake to me, I can see a pattern, all customers have given their evaluations for a normal product like Airtel/MTR/cheapest cellular cellphone simply 1-6 days before writing the evaluation for SJR institution. It’s clean to manipulate a product;s overview this manner. In Bangalore most of the ppl are from IT and take a look at for reviews on net, so if u positioned a very good review from 4-five customers, chances are that u can influence the opinions without difficulty, this is my personal opinion from an obvious pattern approximately these evaluations, I’m not sure if SJR group has without a doubt finished this.
Nov 13, 2016 12:59 PM Read (via Mobile)

I claim a flat in a complex developed by SJR Builders of Bangalore. In spite of the fact that this is just 6 months old apartment complex, in any case, looks like no less than 25 apartments have drainage issue. The developer guaranteed 1 secured car park with every flat, however neglected to keep the guarantee, since he maked few parking areas as double car park, and profited from that point. Manufacturer even didn't try to leave the regular section clear, and distributed car park on some basic entry, e.g. exit of staircase in the storm cellar and so on. This is 9 story apartment, and staircase is excessively thin for movement of hosuehold stuff. The nature of development, electrical work, plumbing and so on is all entirely poor. The manufacturer took 1 additional year even to finish the fundamental stuff for individuals to move in, and declined to pay any penalty for deferral in finishing the venture. The complex has limited power backup, in any case, there is no system in the flat for inhabitant to know whether power supply is on mains or on DG. Overall, the workmanship, duty, attitude, and so on is not worth dealing with this builder. I would recommend my friends to stay away from this builder.
Oct 25, 2016 02:00 PM Read (via Mobile)

Bren folks are conning they will charge you progressively and put the clients in a bad position I have had terrible experience. 1.The don't convey the pads on time. 2.They charge you more toward the end with no reasons. 3.Very poor client benefit. 4.They guarantee a few things when booking the level please get it in composing whatever they say. As I would like to think, don't consider Bren Projects.
Apr 18, 2016 05:34 PM Read (via Mobile)

I purchased a flat in SJR/BERN Avalon. I was extremely content with the advancement the task made in beginning couple of months now I have officially paid all the sum(just last portion is pending) over 5 month back. From that point forward till now their has been no advancement in my loft. BERN is not living to the desire now they are just hassling the client by essentially postponing the undertaking.

Torment point is that we are pointlessly paying enthusiasm to rely upon one hand and lease to landowner then again. At first, they guaranteed to convey the venture by December 2013 which was particularly conceivable taking a gander at the advancement they made amid beginning days, yet subsequent to gathering 90-95% of the installment they have practically ceased the work. They initially moved the date to March 2014 and now they moved the enlistment date to August 2014 . So I would exhortation in the event that anybody is putting resources into BERN venture to please consider these focuses before contributing.
Apr 18, 2016 04:55 PM Read

I have bought flat in Bren Celestia. During purchase he promised to separate residential from commercial as per Sale Deed clauses. Now BREN is trying to grab the extra car parking below residential buildings as he can't sell those separately as per Supreme court verdict in Neelchand case. I know association members are really fighting hard, court case is going but still this builder not helping Celestia owners. Hope court gives right verdict for association which will be biggest SLAP on face of BREN.

Bren has not created main gate yet, removed signage of Celestia from main entrance. Started creating nuisance at residential areas.

Hope all readers are reading this message so that they are aware of what BREN can do.
Feb 24, 2015 12:14 PM Read

Starting from the fake promises to the worst customer service, SJR group is a completely fake real estate company. They never answer your calls nor respond to any of the emails that are sent. They suddenly change policies and demand payments to be made at a very unreal time.

Almost all of their projects are delayed to an extent that cannot be compromised. If you want to limit yourself from the hassles of life, stay very far away from this builder.
Feb 23, 2015 02:49 PM Read

I am writing a legitimate review of the experience I have had with this hopeless builder called SJR primecorp cheating the people of Bangalore.

First they take money making all sorts of promises about the negociation. When you do the booking thinking that it's understood of what they have said and done, you would find yourself cheated later with the repetitive calls asking you to make payments. All those payment requests are impractical.

I clearly don't understand if they understand even a bit about the negociation factor. They have double standards about everything and cannot standby to what they speak. Stay away from this builder as much as possible.
Oct 07, 2014 05:45 PM Read

Bren guys are cheating they will charge you more and put the customers in trouble I have had very bad experience.

1.The don't deliver the flats on time.

2.They charge you more at the end without any reasons.

3.Very poor customer service.

4.They promise several things when booking the flat please get it in writing whatever they say.

In my opinion, don't consider Bren Projects.
Sep 28, 2014 11:34 AM Read

We booked a plot in SJR now BREN Eternity Project way back in 2004. We were promised all amenities including Club House, proper roads, and approach to the property. It was sold to us as a'Gated Community'.

It is almost a decade and plots have not been demarcated and we have not seen any progress from the builders.

Worst thing is no one in SJR/BREN has any knowledge of the project or answer to any query or agree to  meet  or talk to us.

Please be very careful and wary when buying property from BREN. Their track record is not too good. Your money and savings may be stuck for long time.

Annapurna
Feb 28, 2014 01:07 AM Read

I bought an apartment in SJR/BERN Avalon. I was very happy with the progress the project made in initial few months now I have already paid almost all the amount (only last instalment is pending) more than 5 month back. Since then till now their has been no progress in my apartment.

BERN is not living to the expectation now they are simply harassing the customer by simply delaying the project. Pain point is that we are unnecessarily paying interest to bank on one hand and rent to landlord on the other hand.

Initially, they promised to deliver the project by December 2013 which was very much possible looking at the progress they made during initial days, but after collecting 90-95% of the payment they have almost stopped the work. They first shifted the date to March 2014 and now they moved the registration date to August 2014 .

So I would advice if anyone is investing in BERN project to please consider these points before investing.
Nov 10, 2013 11:14 AM Read

SJR Primecorp's Watermark, its pioneer project is delayed beyond expectation. No transparency, no response from management. False promises, false commitments. Design issues. Repeated requests for meeting, not happening or being heard to. No delayed construction compensation. Overall, a bad investment.

Before going to Palazza, Regent, Hamilton, Parkway, Bluewaters, please ask them for an update on Watermark and get the facts.

Possession was supposed to be in Dec 2012, it is almost Dec 2013, not even completed.

Beware new customers!
Jul 11, 2013 05:17 PM Read

SJR Group are famous for delayed projects, black money, underworld, and they trouble you to give the possession keys. First they say all the payments are cleared, later when you go to collect keys they will charge you unnecessary penalties for delay of payment from the bank in case of they not showing the papers to the bank , where there is absolutely no fault of the consumer.

They don’t want to discuss also about anything, they just say pay this lumpsum amount as penalty otherwise forget your keys. It is very sad in a country like India where there are no rules and boundaries for this real estate market and builders , it’s the common man who suffers and can’t even afford to charge them with a case which will go on for ever in India paying heavy lawyers fees with no conclusion for years.

That’s why we need people like Anna hazare to control this corruption but the roots are so strong that no one can do anything but just think of leaving this country and the system and going away to settle in a foreign country today.
Jul 03, 2013 05:53 AM Read

SJR is quiet reliable. Their personnels are helpful , the investment is appreciated with good rentals . The quality should be improved which would make the customers happier.
Jun 20, 2013 05:53 AM Read

What they promise they are not able to deliver and would never take the ownership...Customer is always at loosing end.

I booked my first flat with very high hopes with SJR/ BREN however first they delivered the flat very late (approx 8 months) and put a lot of clauses to ensure that they do not have to pay any penalty to the customer for late delivery and loss.

Finishing of Flat is not up to the mark (small details are not looked after) and always in hurry to handover the flat. Quality person is not at all approachable.

Parking area is like a lottery and winner are already selected. I really hope that they realize the importance of customer service and value for money for them.
Feb 14, 2013 07:22 PM Read

I got my SJR Unity flat possession in 2 yrs time. To me that's really good. I see lot of negative reviews about SJR and to be frank I know people who have had bad exp but I did not. Generally I don't trust real estate folks but it turned ok for me as of now.
Nov 29, 2012 06:03 PM Read

I reviewed almost 45-50 properties(Meeting Inperson and understanding the pros and cons of each property) and finally booked a flat at SJR Trillium(Referred by a friend).

Right from booking till loan sanctioning, the process was smooth and coupled with class customer service.

The architecture when compared to other builders is excellent and the materials used for construction are as per ISI standards and of good quality(Being a Mech Engg, did some research work with my fellow Civil Engg colleagues!)

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on Bren Corporation - Koramangala - Bangalore

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Bren Corporation, Koramangala, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search