Xrbia Real Estate Developer, Mumbai

49% 2.4 55 Reviews Claim this business

Reviews on Xrbia Real Estate Developer, Mumbai

Summary
Sep 18, 2020 05:39 PM Read

I have my booking in A3-A4 since 2016. Still this building is has not got anything more than a structure and wall.

Please advice or reply if there is any forum of Xrbia frustrated customer where this issue can be collectively taken and actioned as single person is impossible to fight with this type of Fraud builder both financially and with time and muscle.

Word of Caution for new house buyer- In new India never invest money in developing project.only 10 out of 100 will earn rest 90% will repent their decision.

Buy when you physically feel and see the property. It may be little more costly but you will get the worth of your money.
Dec 12, 2019 09:29 PM Read

After waiting for 2 years to see project take shape, I decided to cancel. Since the cancellation many years have passed but still haven't received any refund. Planning take XRBIA WARAI DEVELOPERS to court to get my money back. Anyone else interested can join with me. Please contact 9819653274.
Sep 26, 2019 12:16 PM Read (via Mobile)

I had booked flat at vangani last year they was promised to deliver posssion in 2019 after diwali now they said we will delivered flat in sep 2020. They are fraud they are doing wrong committed while during flat booko

Xrbia Real Estate Developer - Mumbai
Aug 08, 2019 02:53 PM Read

I was handed over a flat without a light meter. They had mentioned the light meter will be given in couple of months. It has been almost 2 years now. I have been sending emails to every one including the owner of Xrbia. Nothing has been done till date.

Please do not consider any property from this builder anywhere. The build quality is bad. The maintenance is horrible. The staff is not co -operative.
Jul 03, 2019 08:35 PM Read

Builder is head of Gang of looters and Thugs. Using the name of the architect Hafeez Contractor they have looted thousands of investors in their first of its type project in Xrbia Hinjewadi. People who invested have been forced to take possession without any OC. In name of the township, they have extorted lakhs of additional amount from investors and gave nothing. These guys are charging maintenance at exceptionally high rates without providing even basic amenities. People suffered for basic facilities like water and electricity. All the materials used for construction was of very poor standard. They promised covered parking verbally but denied later, now there are open parking and few miserable people who are staying here are fighting for same. Pipes are bursting on a regular basis. No shop/school/good road near-by. No taker/buyer of flats. They are now extorting money in the name of maintenance and using for other purposes. They also want to run away after handover society without clearing hundreds of issues and creating pressure for the same.

Its owner is projecting himself as sort of angel of affordable housing, in fact, is cheat of the first order. People should stay away for any of their product forever.
Apr 19, 2019 03:59 PM Read (via Mobile)

I booked a flat in Dec 2018@ vangani got a promise of possession on June 2019 by a sales executive but till date April2019 Constructionguru30 not startednever trust their sales executive they lie you take your money which is not refundable, they will take your money and not provide any flat
Mar 21, 2019 11:03 AM Read (via Mobile)

They are not able to keep both their Customers and staff happy.

I had booked 2 flats. Once you book your flat there is no call center facilities. For any issue you have to go to their head office and you have to wait in queue for your turn. They may even tell you to return back because that flat representative is on leave

They gave me facility to book home with Xrbia loan scheme with no documentation required they charged me extra or more installments to what was agreed and started to penalize me. I had to fight for a year by going to head office always. They agreed that it was their mistake blaming their SAP application and finally I decided to cancel the flat as I was not getting their support. They are not coordinated internally and other person used to call and threaten me to pay installments when I had already canceled the booking.

My other flat is in Hinjewadi and one day someone took away my light meter and there is no reason why they did that. Xrbia doesn't keep our meter box in safe lock and anytime anyone can take your meter. There is no watchman. I had to pay money to buy new meter

The maintenance staff don't corporate and go on strike because they're not paid well. I had water issues for 3 weeks and they were not very helpful.

Xrbia call center sends random emails on legal notice to pay money claiming that they had informed earlier however I feel their staff is not cordinated nor do they serve customers because they too must be fed up with so many complaints of customers.

One more marketing tactic is they install mobile facilities in prime blgs and non prime blgs don't get mobile range no matter which room you try.

I personally don't like the way they ignore you when you have a complaint for them and on other hand they don't hesitate to threaten you with rude calls and legal notice for which you don't even have a idea for what.

I don't recommend this builder
Oct 09, 2018 02:11 PM Read

You Xrbia puppet Xrbia is cheater and dont use Contractor name . you are using his name just to get fame. but you Xrbia is a fake and frud brand giving fake commintmets to people I will suggust no one in this world to take any flat or any scheme from Xrbia or else you will be cheated and will go through very worst service and worst house design in the world . people can stay in that house only by standing no enough space even our toilet has more space than there flats.

Xrbia is Bullshit.

Xrbia is cheater. I have very horrible experience with them. they are full fake and fraud.

they dont saty on your promises. and the people in commit who says xrbia is good is a person of xrbia dont trust them. Xrbia is full cheater I will report to police about them.

and shut down such kind of builders who do looting to the people in the name of house. fake promises fake commintments
Apr 23, 2018 11:41 AM Read

I have booked flat at xrbia vangani . Before purchase you will get commitment from xrbia builder representative that they provide 100% PMAY benefit . They will tell, they have tie-up with nationalize bank, Even nationalize bank stall at Constructionguru30 site . But once you proceed with loan, book flat . No one will entertain you and bank will reject PMAY benefit for this xrbia vangani project .

Fake Commitemnt

Less co-operation

bread & butter before registration

Meaning less reason

Don't investment if you are in dream of PMAY Sunsidey

To Confirm, anyone can reach at me on jitu.duo@gmail.com/9987392992
Apr 13, 2018 04:17 PM Read

Xrbia wasted time and energy of customers by advertising fake offers during Chembur Central Expo. According to their'Na Bhuto Na bhavishyati Offer'(which they proudly mentioned as historical real estate offer in India), The flats of Chembur Central property were offered at a starting price aprox. Rs.36 Lacs after all discounts and offers. However when I reached the venue, they were offering it for 60 Lakhs as a starting price. A complete fake and misleading communication by Xrbia which has brought Xrbia brand image down. A fake and misleading communication can easily attract lakhs of footfall at exhibition space, but it will damage your brand image drastically which you cant imagine of. If your communication is so fake, how well you are treating your existing customers god knows.
Apr 06, 2018 03:04 PM Read (via Android App)

Finding the right apartment proved one hell of a task for me. I must have looked for almost 9-10 flats but majority of them seemed overpriced or lacked something or the other. I waited for almost 3 months, but dint want to take any chance with my money. Thankfully, the wait was worth it as I finally got a satisfactory option, Xrbia Hinjewadi…it was certainly better than all what I saw in the past months. The features seemed pretty good as per the price charged. Somehow the project just clicked me in the first go itself…Surprisingly, it just took me 3 visits to get everything finalized….Just waiting for the possession now.
Apr 02, 2018 10:51 AM Read (via Mobile)

Well I m gonna rate 4.5 star. I am sick and tired of builders lying to me, I want to kill myself on really bad days when I have to shout at these pesky real estate on top of my lungs. This is the last time I am booking a house. I have done my research on Xrbia Builders.and recently I bought a flat n its pretty much nice.

I would appreciate it if anyone helps me understand the pros and cons.
Mar 26, 2018 04:05 PM Read

Hey, I’m Shri lives in Himanchal, All knows about the Xrbia Group Company. This is the best real estate company yet which I had ever seen. But the major problem to book a flat in Xrbia Group is the rate. Rate of flat of this company is so much higher which is not possible to afford by middle class buyers. Instead of this, This Company helps us to provide bank loan which makes easier to purchase a flat. So any customer who is looking for the luxurious and all world class amenities should have to go their office once. I would like to add on this Yes these builders are Providing good service, The material used for construction of their project was unremarkable. But The cost of the flats is very high compared to others.

My best advice to anyone looking at new construction, home, they should Stick to their budget, be patient and talk it through.

Initially, we just wanted to get in the house as soon as possible. Now that we’ve lived here for a few months, it feels more lived-in, especially enjoying the open floor plan for entertaining. We love to fill our house with family and friends, and are glad the space feels cozy for that.

Paint colors are all dark and earthy. They go perfectly with our love of coffee, wine and entertaining.

The exterior is gray and white, which should be a nice backdrop for the colorful landscape we’re looking forward to completing this summer. While it took us a while to choose everything, it was great to be able to pick all of the details ourselves…

No one has ever made memories here before. That’s the most exciting part.
Mar 17, 2018 05:07 PM Read

Hello Friends, Today I am Sharing my experience about Xrbia real Estate Developer.

Good Evening friends, Last 8 months I shown Xrbia Construction Site at Somatane Phata-Pune.

There was Not good Facility and amenities.

There was Flat size is too much small and Flat price is very high as compare to others.

2 BHK was 650 Spft and 1 BHK 400 Sqft. it's too small.

There is outside from city .

Not good road and No Transport facility.

It's is outside from city. if you would like go there first choice Own Bike or Car otherwise there is no another facility.

Customer Services are not good for customers.

There is too much high rates of flats.

so convenience to you Don't Go there and Don't Buy Flat.

There is no security, no 24*7 electricity facility.

No 24*7 water so I would to give suggestions to others Don't invest money there.

It's waste of money project.
Mar 16, 2018 10:42 AM Read

Xrbia is average. Having heard so much about the Hinjawadi project of Xrbia, I actually considered it as an option as I was planning to buy my own house now and settle with my family. For months, I considered various projects under the same range but couldn’t find them as good as this project. Finally settled with my first preference itself. It’s my 2nd month here at my new apartment now. The best part is that the apartment is secured every minute. It has ample parking space and are facilities are pretty good too. My apartment is located in west facing the north…which I think is ideal position. All in all, I’m quite satisfied with what I put my money into.
Mar 13, 2018 12:48 PM Read

Shifting to a new place really seemed like quite a difficult thing. But I had no other option due to my job transfer in Hinjawadi. Every day, I used to spend around 2.5 hours in commuting to my new workplace. It used to get very hectic so I finally decided to buy an apartment in Hinjawadi itself. The project by xrbia was my first preference….couldn’t find a better deal than it. Thankfully, buying a 2 bhk apartment here proved to be a wise decision for me. My office is just a 10 minutes’ drive from my place now.
Mar 12, 2018 12:16 PM Read

I was looking for an ideal residential apartment in Hinjewadi from quite some time as I got a job transfer here. Being new to this place, I wasn’t really aware about any good options, so I started living in a rented flat at first. My search finally ended with the project by Xrbia developers, as recommended by a colleague. I just booked an apartment last month itself.Just wanted to appreciate the work done by the developers. I am really satisfied with their support from registration process to the possession. They made it quite fast and hassle-free. The amenities and facilities of the project make me feel that I have got complete value for the money I spent. Also, I’m thankful to all the staff for their co-operation and understanding. I am highly satisfied with your construction. Thanks.
Mar 07, 2018 11:34 AM Read (via Mobile)

The Hinjewadi project is legitimate, the developers are not cheating. Maharashtra RERA is keeping an eye on it. They have registered all the facilities that they promised they will provide, like swimming pool, cafeteria, festival plaza, gardens, multipurpose hall, gym, club house, open parking, recreational area, etc.

I do think we need to see how they develop this particular project. Their previous projects can be given 4 out of 5 stars, let’s hope this project is developed in the same way if not better. The location could have been better but then I think they’ve made sure not to disturb the local ecology.
Mar 03, 2018 01:13 PM Read

Recently invested in a 2 BHK apartment at Xrbia Vangani. With such great facilities, I feel I couldn’t have asked for anything better. The best part is that this project has a lot of greenery around it. Moreover, my home buying experience with this company has been pretty sorted. Every time I have interacted with Xrbia developers, they have been extremely professional and generous in dealing with me. They have helped me in all the fronts right from the home loan fund to the modifications suggested by me in my home. Overall, the experience has been completely hassle-free, all thanks to their professionalism.
Mar 03, 2018 11:11 AM Read

F bole toh fully up to the mark. Investing in Xrbia Hinjewadi proved to be smart choice for me. I don’t think I would have been able to get such a deal in the price they offered. The location is pretty good…well connected and developed. Quite impressed with the construction standards of the company. I'll take this opportunity to thank entire team of Xrbia developers for their assistance and co-operation in addressing my concerns. There have been lots and lots of calls and msgs from my end at every stage of the purchase. But they were really very patient in dealing with me.

The best thing about them is that even if they are not able to pick the phone for any reason, they will always call you back as soon as possible and provide you regular updates on the progress of the project. Honestly, it feels great to come across such companies that actually value their customers.

I saw many 3 BHKs in the city but liked none until I came across Xrbia Hinjewadi. The amenities, location and facilities are up to the mark, which was my priority while investing in this project apartment. Though, people usually don’t go for top floor apartment, but I purposely chose to live there. It really feels great when the breeze blows while I have my power yoga sessions in the balcony.

Moreover, the view is great and it’s really peaceful too. Considering the facilities offered, I think the price range is also quite reasonable. The project has provided me with complete value for the money, I must say! Quite happy with my decision of buying this apartment.

I recommend this #project. I have personally seen this project in development, and by the speed of its development, I can say that the possession will be given before the last quarter of 2019. Since it has 630 units, you are more likely to get one.

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on Xrbia Real Estate Developer - Mumbai

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Xrbia Real Estate Developer, Mumbai Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search