Vsan Infrastructure, Bangalore

Upcoming Projects : 0|Under Construction Projects : 0|Ready to Move Projects : 1
1% 1 8 Reviews Claim this business

Project By Vsan Infrastructure, Bangalore

Status
Ready to Move
Gauribidanur, Bangalore
Price On Request

Reviews on Vsan Infrastructure, Bangalore

Summary
Dec 19, 2021 09:26 AM Read (via Mobile)

I have brought or invested in same project , but still registration is not done . Every year there registration cost is increasing but no exact time for
Mar 18, 2021 05:06 PM Read (via Mobile)

One of the most worst experience i had in V san city office . One of the male staff misbehaved with me . He checked my bag , talked some weird things.

Then about anyone investing in their project kindly avoid . Never invest here . My husband has invested in Kaveri project 6 years back , 2 years back all payments done but not registered yet . They don't receive our calls neither they call back .
Feb 22, 2021 09:01 PM Read (via Mobile)

If the director is girish and if he is the same person who was once with Maxworth realty.. then please be careful. They initially talk politely and then abuse when you ask for refund. BE CAREFUL with these guys...

Vsan Infrastructure - Bangalore
Jan 02, 2021 04:44 PM Read (via Mobile)

Myself and my co-brother paid for a site in SanCity gold in Dec2015. The promise was to get us the site registered in an year. And only pending payment would be for sewage and electricity charges of 15 + 15 = 30K. Now after 5 years they have come back asking for a payment of 90k and should be paid not and the registration would happen in 120 working days from the payment date. (Unlike earlier said of DD to be given for 30k at the time of registration). When we wanted to meet them at Seshadripuram mailn office we were asked to go to their branch office at Basaveshwarnagar. It was in a small apartment with some IT company name and with SanCity boardings. I also checked in Gowribidanur sub registrar office if any registrations are hlappening for SanCity but it was told none happend in last 3 months. Only one registration 3 months ago. Now not sure if we should proceed paying 90k again. Anyone facing similar situation?
Dec 11, 2019 01:18 PM Read (via Mobile)

Sancity Bangalore had promised a return investment scheme in which u invest in site and they buy back the same after 3 years ....now even after 4 years they r not paying back our amount ..not responding to calls .....not attending if u go to there office at platform road sheshadri puram Bangalore ....people be carefull before investing in any of the real estate agencies
Jun 12, 2019 02:52 PM Read

Hi

I have booked 1 Jan 2016 and paid full amount on 29th Jan 2016. They assured that registration will happen within 6 month, but still registration is not done. Site number is 42, D block.

Contact person is Pavan - 919916165095. he wont receive the call. Kindly check and do the needful. otherwise I will be going both legal and in illegal ways.
Nov 17, 2018 12:45 PM Read (via Mobile)

Hi friends, I have taken a site in kaveri, initially they promised it will be registered with in 2 years but it didn't happens, I cancelled the site, according to them they will clear cancel amount 6 months, I cancelled more than 20 months still I didn't got single rupee, they simply giving reason they don't have money. Anil, siddesh & swaroop are the stupid guys they don't respond to people, they are cheating like us innocent people, be careful with sancity they are going to be one more biggest cheating company.
Jul 02, 2018 12:27 PM Read

With a lot of pain and due to an unethical response from the top management of the company I am writing this review.

As per latest update on 8th July, I just got 25K only out of 3.5 laks that I was supposed to get that too after hundreds of msg's and continues calls.

So do not invest your hard earned money in these projects. wherein they do not care for customer money, calls and time.

they threaten to come to the house . as if we are asking for their money.

totally unethical group of people, Girish, Swaroop and Anil.

Detail info is here .

I`m sharing my experience with sanctity, this info is not do discourage anyone buying site from Sanctity.

my father in law wanted to buy site in his daughter name i.e my wife Arundathi. We give full payment in one shot more than five years back for a site in gold project.and from their we have been following for registration but Evey time we call them up they use to say DC convention is in progress and reg will be happen new six months but unfortunately the has not come yet.but now its been more then five and half years and were in need of money they r asking for us go for reg in any other project which is not possible at this moment and we have to wait five full long years to here this.we have asked for repayment and submitted all the required documents, I was in touch with executive swroop who has been telling us that he will try his best after talking to his management he told us to wait for six to twelve moths.then he asked us to speak to his boss Anil we did meet Anil and explaied our finicial sutitution he assured to atlest of half of payment in month of may but again we got dissipoment with his response when in approached him in may and finally decided to talk to Director mr.giresh as per discussion he has told us to call on June but not assured to full pament and if possible he will try for part payment( which will not be hepfull to us, need complete full and final settlement).he has his own explanation like income tax raid.lot of other people has requested before us.we have requested for full and final payment considering the time line of more then 5.5 years.we have faith in top management and hopefully he will consider our humble request and do the needful.we still belive they have consren for their coustomer and to sustain in long run they will not disappoint us. will surely update this review based on their response.

As conveyed in initial lines its purely my experience and not to discourage people or not to lose confidence nor the hope in the company.

I call up on 2nd june  director Giresh but same response.told me to call on 10th June.

I call today director i.e 9th he has confirmed first installment that to part payment on 12 but I have insisted on one shot payment like how I have paid.

Showing: 1 - 8 Reviews on Vsan Infrastructure - Bangalore

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Vsan Infrastructure, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search