Vibezestates, Bangalore

65% 3.33 20 Reviews Claim this business

Reviews on Vibezestates, Bangalore

Summary
0 hrs 49 mins ago Read (via Mobile)

I have checked the profile of each and every person who have given reviews on google and mouthshut. Whoever has given the review, not a single person belongs from bangalore. All are fake and paid reviews given by people who belongs from all over India not from bangalore. If you are reading this review, I request you to please go and check the profile of the people who have given reviews on google and mouth shut by clicking on their name before investing.
3 days ago Read

Please read this carefully before investing on a property through Vibez estate.

This review is written in May, 2022

I visited a coffee estate near Hanbal, ~30 kms from Sakleshpura(14 kms from Hanbal).

Got a good vibe due to road connectivity / their maintenance contract / electric lining availability.

The price quoted was 35 lakhs, fixed and no negotiation!(Yearly income is 35 to 40k max per acre)

The next day, I visited their office after I got a call from them. They mentioned about 1 lakh discount if it's booked onspot. I was little excited about the estate so, called family and friends and booked it onspot with some advance payment!

Few days after booking, I took a relative of mine to the estate and realised the following,

1. Soil quality of the land was poor

2. There was not even a single silver tree and not even single pepper vine.(Value of the land increases with these. Pepper is profitable compared to coffee)

3. Market value of coffee estate at that place is 15-20 Lakhs at max! We did a local survey.

4. It's all robusta which is 1/3 the cost of arabica.(~5k per 15 kg bag while arabica is~16k per bag as of today)

I was in deep regret after this visit:(

Few days later, I cancelled the booking(please note that their refund policy is strict, you get very less refund)

They took 1+ month to refund me the amount! They kept giving random reasons. I had to followup countless times!

What I learnt from my mistakes(Very costly lessons)

1. In real estate, there is nothing called ONSPOT booking. That's not how it works. This is not grocery shopping!

2. There is nothing like fixed rate. Real estate is all about negotiations.

3. These companies just make you fall for them with all resort / farm house stay offers and what not. They talk nicely till you book it.

4. Learnt a lot about coffee and pepper plantation. Got hands-on on the workmanship.

5. One should ask for every single detail and take ample amount of time before purchasing any land.

6. Demand for few documents like sale deed/EC/RTC before booking the property. Proceed only after checking with a lawyer. Make no payment without looking at the documents.

Current status

I purchased a coffee estate which is almost half the price quoted by Vibez. It has arabica coffee with many silver trees and lot of pepper vines with good road connectivity. Estimated income of 2-3 lakhs per acre.

Please be careful when dealing with companies like Vibez. Don't loose your hard earned money.

Also I see lot of 5 ratings added after my detailed review. Not sure what it is!
10 days ago Read (via Mobile)

Please read this carefully before investing on a property through Vibez estate.

This review is written in May, 2022

I visited a coffee estate near Hanbal, ~30 kms from Sakleshpura (14 kms from Hanbal).

The price quoted was 35 lakhs, fixed and no negotiation !!! (Yearly income is 35 to 40k max per acre)

1. Soil quality of the land was poor

2. There was not even a single silver tree and not even single pepper vine. (Value of the land increases with these. Pepper is profitable compared to coffee)

3. Market value of coffee estate at that place is 15-20 Lakhs at max !!!!!!!! We did a local survey.

4. It's all robusta which is 1/3 the cost of arabica. (~5k per 15 kg bag while arabica is ~16k per bag as of today)

I was in deep regret after this visit :(

Few days later, I cancelled the booking (please note that their refund policy is strict, you get very less refund)

What I learnt from my mistakes (Very costly lessons)

2. There is nothing like fixed rate. Real estate is all about negotiations.

Current status

Vibezestates - Bangalore
Sep 08, 2021 02:51 PM Read

As everyone's dream, I too had a dream of overcoming this hectic polluted city and spending our precious peaceful family time in eco friendly nature and its absolutely fulfilled by Vibez because they not even own a coffee estate and they also take security of it and take entire risk of maintenance in very less cost with good labours. here its not only the dead investment, plantation gives good revenue also. Office staff are very supportive and moreover a Director is very humble, friendly and down to earth person who response immediately whenever we contact with. I am glad to being owner of estate, suggest all the people whoever have a dream like me please go with Vibez estate.
May 31, 2021 09:19 AM Read (via Mobile)

I was in a situation where I needed to get a farmhouse as soon as possible and vibez estates came through for me. Nobody else will ever beat their services and I am relieved, I don't have any financial stress any longer. I will forever be grateful for my deal with Vibes Estates.
Apr 17, 2021 05:41 PM Read (via Mobile)

Incrementing Corona Virus and other health disorders nowadays is a sign for you to move into a farmhouse to stay away from city. City Life is putting you at risk of health ailments. It's better to be safe nowadays.
Feb 18, 2021 08:22 PM Read (via Mobile)

From a very long time, i was looking for investments in some kind of plantations. A year back, i stumbled upon the website of vibez estates and visited the coffee plantations. There coffee estates are situated in sakleshpur, chikmagalore.the entire process of registration of the plantation took around 4 month from the date of my site visit. I paid the booking amount that day itself.the process was quite smooth true.
Jan 21, 2021 03:49 PM Read (via Mobile)

We went to sakleshpur few days before, its a very good place to stay and we had amazing experience with full of nature and greenery. It is the place to stay with friends and family.
Jan 15, 2021 12:43 AM Read

I had visited the plots and the staff are highly professional, we felt good after vising the property because the project is unique in the market with a high Return on Investment.
Jan 12, 2021 08:32 PM Read (via Mobile)

I own a farmhouse in Sakleshpur. The company has a lot of transparency in their rates. No exaggeration was done to make it attractive. I am glad to have a farm yielding stable returns. It keeps my passive income smooth. The constant effort of maintaining is done by Vibez Estates.
Apr 14, 2020 04:44 PM Read (via Mobile)

I visited the property with my family. The resort is nested amongst the woods and inbetween the coffee plants , with a beautiful hill view point and while Talking to Swathi and Mr.Hariprasad managers of Vibez Team I understood that each and every aspect of the Anantara resort has been well thought out, They have designed the resort, not only to offer the best comforts to the guest, but also to ensure that the original inhabitants of the hill , the Birds and Trees , are not disturbed. We had such an amazing time here. We wish the staff and management the very best in their endeavours. The route can be a little tricky. Don't rely solely on google Maps. Give them a call and they will direct you correctly to the Anantara project by Vibez Estates
Apr 09, 2020 11:01 AM Read

Vibez is A well organized place maintained way deep in the lap of mother nature. All efforts have been made to provide comfort to the visitors and enjoy the freshness of the place without any fancy stuff nearby. Without disturbing much the real appearance of the location, they have tried to bring the mankind close to the nature, proving to their name. The staff doesn’t hesitate going extra mile in helping the guests and to meet their wishes. Right from arranging the site visit till the registration and even the self maintenance The only thing that bothers is the distance from the main road but We have the good fortune with Vibez and the team Thanks to Vibez
Apr 06, 2020 04:07 PM Read (via Mobile)

I am an owner of pomegranate farm located at Chikkaballapur. The first time I visited the site, I was taken to the completed projects. I was impressed and made an instant booking. When we sat for the final payment I was expecting an huge discount but for my disappointment there was not much negotiation that happened. They are very transparent on the rates and don't exaggerate rates. All in all now I know the reason and it's worth every penny. Knowing how valuable the land is nowadays. It feels good to have your own land which yields you revenue.
Aug 20, 2019 10:29 AM Read

We were looking to invest in coffee plantations. We came across vibez estates which is pioneer in the field of coffee estates and farmhouse in sakleshpur, chikmagalur. We visited the project and liked it very much. The booking amount is 3 lakhs and there will be a time of 3-4 months for registration. I would like to thank everyone in vibez estates for the smooth process.
Apr 09, 2020 12:52 PM Read

The perfect place surrounded by Nature with a beautiful farmhouse. It's a well organized management with friendly staff.
Apr 09, 2020 12:29 PM Read

I have personally known her for many years and now got to know professionally too. It was great accomplishment.

Apr 08, 2020 05:23 PM Read

Registration was transparent and fare, manager and staff are very cooperative, satisfactory maintenance of the plantation land. Over all it's good.
Apr 08, 2020 03:19 PM Read

I am writing this review very happily, where we got a marvelous experience in our farm house in mid of coffee estates. A rejuvenation feel as I walk through the fog and mist, a fresh breath of air, the fresh coffee aroma, which made me feel refreshed, a cool breeze which made my skin feel tender and moist. And sceneries which give my eyes a joy of happiness, I felt like, Nature is beautiful and I am in her bosom. A morning-glory of Sunshine, the lush green view, the swaying flowers or singing birds, the blue sky, delightful influence of the green leaves. Nature soothes us. Nature heals us. In one word it can be described as, On earth there is no heaven, but there are pieces of it, and they are called coffee estates.

We experienced these things just bcz of VIBEZ Estates.

They suggested me to buy coffee estate.I am getting revenue and there is no head ache of maintenance, bcz they are well maintaning my farmhouse and coffee estate as they promised, they stand on their word.
Mar 26, 2020 01:01 PM Read (via Mobile)

Vibez Estates is a place to fulfill ur dreams in owning a coffee plantation was incredibly helpful. When I had to purchase coffee plantation in sakleshpur Everything was explained and the process was made so easy. Would definitely recommend.
Feb 10, 2020 11:15 AM Read

Good Investment Plan with no tension of maintenance with good Returns. Property is very good to visit. Planning for safe business with them.

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on Vibezestates - Bangalore

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Vibezestates, Bangalore Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search