VTP Realty

Upcoming Projects : 0|Under Construction Projects : 10|Ready to Move Projects : 5
66% 4.17 76 Reviews Overall Summary

Pune
Baner Sus, Pune
₹76 L - ₹85 L

Reviews on VTP Realty

Summary
Apr 04, 2022 12:09 PM Read (via Mobile)

Feels grt to be part of VTP family..

The way Shweta explained and helped us to sail through this proceedings of booking was mind-blowing. She helped us in choosing a flat according to our requirements, and also cleared lot of doubts. Being new to city she was helpful in completing our booking in one day. Overall it was grt experience to be der in VTP sales office. I will surely recommend my frnds to be part of VTP family.
Mar 30, 2022 02:47 PM Read

I took their cab facility and I was happy with the way the sales rep explained everything in a way that was easy to understand to seeing the sample unit and till the buying process. This made it really easy for me to buy at Pegasus project located in Kharadi. I can foresee the location turning into a big hub with so many big projects in and around.
Mar 29, 2022 04:49 PM Read

Property is located at prime area of Baner. But only the accessible road is very small to reach there.

Best Choice
Mar 29, 2022 12:14 PM Read

We bought our first home from VTP reality. Being a young couple we were struggling a lot with our finances and the sales manager at VTP Purvanchal, was very helpful in planning our loan. They have tieup with all big banks and infact with their help we got LOWER rate of interest than what was offered to us by the same back earlier. It will take few months for possession and we hope to see our dream home soon.
Mar 28, 2022 05:01 PM Read

I had a very positive experience with VTP Verve CRM Mr. Aditya Wankhede. He is the example of a good customer service. I had a bad customer experience with a bank from whom I was trying to secure loan for my home. Aditya was more than helpful in making sure that I get all the necessary support to have my loan transferred to another bank. He went above & beyond his duties in calling up different bankers and making sure I don't face the same bad experience that I was going through.

Otherwise too, Aditya is always prompt in his responses and makes sure I always get the support necessary in any of my queries/concerns. His polite and calm nature only adds on a good customer experience!

Thanks Aditya!
VTP Pegasus
Mar 28, 2022 03:04 PM Read

Met the Mr. Raymond for the apartment we purchased last January. He was extremely helpful, open, transparent, and reliable through the whole process, he really took time to understand our needs from the very first visit even giving us ideas on how better utilize the space. The experience was very pleasant and not typical sales behavior I have seen at other builders.
Amazing Experience
Mar 26, 2022 04:24 PM Read

When we visited at VTP, I met Ms. Anu Singh sales Person .a very kind and good person. We booked 2bhk flat with token of 45k but due to location issue we have to cancel the booking. over all experience with VTP was good and special Thanks …
Overall project and service is good
Mar 25, 2022 11:20 AM Read

When we visited at VTP, I met their sales Person.a very kind and good person.We booked a 2bhk flat with a token of 45k but due to a location issue we have to cancel the booking. overall experience with VTP was good and special Thanks
CRM services and Sales Team
Mar 10, 2022 01:13 PM Read

I would like to appreciate especially Mr. Yogesh Kumar and Team, who are always ready to help beyond their strength and tackle crucial miscellaneous issues.

The Team always supported helping to sort out Bank's legal queries and all documentation help.

Whenever there are any conflict or panic situations, they make us understand every situation, requirement.

A special thanks to Mr. Yogesh Chaudhari Sir( from clears-pace) for constant support
Till now having great experience
Feb 27, 2022 03:13 PM Read

Its been having a year since we have booked our first flat. Sierra team is very cooperative. We are hoping we will get timely possession as per commitments.
Good floor plan at great pricing
Feb 26, 2022 10:57 AM Read

With maximizing more livable area which doesn't come in most of the flats. No dead areas.

It comes with modern facilities at reasonable cost.
Feb 24, 2022 11:54 AM Read (via Mobile)

Made buying a home such easy. Bought our dream plus smart home. Very professional staff including channel partner and CRM. Received detailed information regarding the project and quick response to every query thereafter. Highly recommend!
Feb 23, 2022 10:41 PM Read

I once was in Pune and when I searched for a proper accomodation, I faced this one. I liked it for real and my family told me to lease the apartments here. I agreed and we had been living there for more than ten years. My family liked everything here and I believe I have never faced such a service like I faced here. In my opinion, people have to choose the best option for their convenience. It was a good business trip and I hope all business trips have to be followed by such conveniences like I had. Nevertheless, I would note that here you will certainly face pleasant service and polite attitude from the staff.
Feb 23, 2022 04:42 PM Read

I would like to appreciate especially CRM Team, who are always ready to help beyond their strength and tackle any crucial miscellaneous issues. Especially I would like to appreciate My CRM Mr. Sachin Thakur and Head Mr. Ankit Teli, who always supported helping to sort out Bank's legal queries and all documentation help. They are trying to bring value to us and honor their brand value of VTP and sounds like they are working for their brand VTP. Whenever there any conflict or panic situations, they make us understand every situation, requirements and they always tried to all possibilities for a speedy solution.

Overall Sales, the Marketing team is always doing their best, we are yet to get possession but the way, processes, and communication, the commitment they are delivering to customers, I am sure the same we will get delivered during possession also. My best wishes and best luck to all VTP management and all Team.
Feb 23, 2022 01:13 PM Read

The sales team was great. However the Project implementation seems delayed. We were promised the date of mid 2024 while booking. However as if now this date seems to be far from reality. I hope the team lives up to the promise otherwise it will ruin the entire experience
Vtp skylight baner
Feb 23, 2022 10:28 AM Read

Prime location in sus-baner. they Provide various carpet area fits in your budget. must visit once
Best product along with the service!!
Feb 22, 2022 06:34 PM Read

VTP Reality is selling the property in very reasonable price and the post selling service is also very good. All people are very well coordinationg and very supporting.
Dream Home with VTP
Feb 22, 2022 04:46 PM Read

Happy to book my first home with VTP.

VTP provides a very good customer service, staff is very courteous

Gets frequent updates on the project.

Happy to see the progress and each step coming closer to having own home
Good flats and Nice specifications
Feb 18, 2022 01:35 PM Read

Nice flat and floor layouts, good amenities & more all we loved the idea of MLA homes. construction quality is excellent and situated at an exceptionally prime location near Kharadi. The sales team was cordial and patient they guided us throughout the booking process, awesome client support. we are exceptionally satisfied and happy with the deal.
Oct 08, 2021 03:59 PM Read (via Mobile)

I had visited vtp project, flats are really spacious. I was assisted by Annu singh. The service was really very good. Due to some reasons I couldn't go further, but if anyone interested pl do visit once.

Showing: 1 - 20 Reviews on VTP Realty

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

VTP Realty Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search