Unibera Developers, Noida

About Us

Location

A-11A, Sector 58, Noida 201301, UP

Reviews on Unibera Developers, Noida

Summary
Sep 18, 2019 08:33 PM Read
Booked a unit back in 2012, so far no confirmation on the possession start date. Even the staff do not reply emails or return the calls for your queries. Recently I have received a response from his sales team mention, I should stop behaving like a child lol.because I was asking about update...Read More
Jun 21, 2019 06:56 PM Read
The quality of materials that they have used for construstion is not good, which may cause you problems in later life.
Jun 21, 2019 11:48 AM Read
Since the past few months now, it has been seen that many of the investors have chosen to be keen at not investing in real estate sectors as they see no real profits on investment in the real estate as compared to the purchase value.

Unibera Developers - Noida
Dec 23, 2016 10:09 AM Read
I am the unfortunate customer of this developer. They mislead buyer on every steps. I booked my flat in 2012 in Unibera Homes Greater Noida and still nothing much has been done at site. Not seems it would be ready by end of 2018:(.Please avoid if you going to invest or buying any flat.Ye...Read More
Jun 19, 2019 03:07 AM Read
It is many a times the case that the builders have been constantly increasing the monthly maintenance charges and have been using that money to pay up for amenities that are provided as a part of the basic living facilities.

Real estate is one among the thriving industries that offer a long-tenure investment opportunity. Choosing the right builder will assist you to get your dream home or property easy. Currently, financial institutions and banks turn up with new offers that best suits home shoppers.
Jun 15, 2019 02:41 AM Read
Some of the major reasons why the Real Estate is turning out to be a big hurdle in been able to reduce the price of the property is that there has been a combination of a lack of supply, regulatory hurdles that have come in the way of new launches.
Jun 08, 2019 04:15 PM Read
We were promised a lot of amenities and facilities that we did not get, so ofcourse we are very disappointed! We did not pay so much money for our flats to get this in return.
Jun 04, 2019 04:32 PM Read
They made us agree to unrealistic demands when they were about to handover our apartments to us! At that time, we felt like we had no choice because it had already been delayed and we just wanted our apartments but we are suffering now.
Jun 01, 2019 06:02 AM Read
We have to pay such high maintenance fees, which is ridiculous because that is not what we were told before possession, but at the time of possession we had no option but to sign those papers and get our house or let go of the 10 percent advance that we paid if we did not agree to their conditio...Read More
Aug 19, 2018 03:43 PM Read
I have purchased flat in 2012 in Tower T2 of Unibera Homes Sector 1 Greater Noida. Please those who are looking to purchase from this builder is going to loose mony. Its been already 6 years and still no change that we will get our flat by 2020.We are writing reviews after getting furstrated...Read More
Aug 19, 2018 03:03 PM Read (via Mobile)
Hi.Unibera is worst developer in NCR.they cheat with buyers. I have booked flat in Unibera Towers Sector 1 and its been 6 years and still waiting for my home. unprofessional staff. Please avoid. Now the buyers looking for legal action again developer.

Showing: 1 - 11 of 11 Reviews on Unibera Developers - Noida

Upcoming Projects
{{product.upcount}}

Unibera Developers, Noida Photos

Real Estate Banner

MouthShut is the best platform to start your real estate search